Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 92 posts
  • 44 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by ypurchn
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    20180516_171124 (resized).jpg
    There are 92 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 6 years ago

I didn't see a for sale topic for this years SFGE and it's getting pretty close, so I thought I would start one. Tell us what you got or what you're looking for!

#2 6 years ago

I'm looking for a Taxi. I'm open to anything from rough project to nice players game. Possibly even one in very nice condition if the price is right.

#3 6 years ago

I would bring and sell to or before show:
    Cirqus Voltaire
    Hollywood Heat
    Pro Football
    Solar City
    Full Throttle
    I can send pics and any more info if anyone is interested, just PM me
    You can get the credit for bringing the game also

Added over 6 years ago: CV - SOLD!

#4 6 years ago

Looking for the original Stern Iron Maiden from 1982. Have cash or will trade

#5 5 years ago

I will have the following at the show all for sale:

Eight Ball Deluxe
    Stingray
    King Kool

This one is for trade but will not be at the show (though only 10 miles from it)

Mars God Of War .. Black cabinet version

Looking for a Haunted House project machine and others ..

Mike V

#6 5 years ago

Looking to buy something under $3k. PM me what you’ve got. Can pickup at the show or you can drop it off on your way in if you’re coming from the north. I’m about 45 minutes from I-85 or I-75

#7 5 years ago

On the hunt for Big house , Safe Cracker ,Solar fire , Earth shaker , .......etc... etc....

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from TecumsehPlissken:

On the hunt for Big house , Safe Cracker ,Solar fire , Earth shaker , .......etc... etc....

I love Big House

#9 5 years ago

Any chance the Playfield Hardtop folks will be there?

#10 5 years ago

My Safe Cracker is for sale. Here on pinside. And maybe a Bally Atlantis.

#11 5 years ago

Looking for a Met LE. Posted a wanted ad here on Pinside as well

#12 5 years ago
    Quoted from MT45:

Looking for a Met LE. Posted a wanted ad here on Pinside as well

One popped up for sale in Atlanta on pinside but quickly went in as deal pending. May be worth checking in with him?

#13 5 years ago

My JM may be on the block. I recently redid the cabinet (sanded, repainted and redecaled). However it will be cheap because the glove has problems and I don’t even want to look at it, since I already gave 20+ hours of my life to it (and another 25+ to the cab). PM me for pics, I’m out of town this weekend so please be patient. I would like to keep my loss under $500 on this one, so the price is 2700.

#14 5 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

My JM may be on the block. I recently redid the cabinet (sanded, repainted and redecaled). However it will be cheap because the glove has problems and I don’t even want to look at it, since I already gave 20+ hours of my life to it (and another 25+ to the cab). PM me for pics, I’m out of town this weekend so please be patient.

Price?

#15 5 years ago
    Quoted from ypurchn:

One popped up for sale in Atlanta on pinside but quickly went in as deal pending. May be worth checking in with him?

I PM'd him within minutes but he already had multiple full price offers from locals - not surprised. Was fair price

#16 5 years ago

Looking for a nice Family Guy.

#17 5 years ago

Anyone know of pins they’re bringing?

#18 5 years ago

I may be bringing my Congo.

#19 5 years ago

Anyone have a project WH2O?

#20 5 years ago

If anybody has any playfield plastic parts or a good shape backbox for a Blackwater 100 I can pickup expo weekend.

#21 5 years ago

I have a WOZ ELCE for sale. Looking for a dialed in

1 week later
    #22 5 years ago

TTT

#23 5 years ago

Anyone have an RFM they’d like to sell?

#24 5 years ago

Looking to buy 80-81 Bally's. Please let me know if you're selling any at the show.

#25 5 years ago

Looking for these in very nice to CQ shape.

BSD
    EBD
    Surfer
    Target pool
    Snow derby
    Grand Prix

#26 5 years ago

What else is for sale?? Bump

#27 5 years ago

I'll be bringing a Stars, Meteor, and a BSD. I have someone interested in the BSD, so if he passes it will be up for sale as well as the other 2 Sterns.

#28 5 years ago

Looking for an above average Stargate.

Thanks
    Dan

#29 5 years ago
    Quoted from Litedpinballmods:

Looking for an above average Stargate

I think Wolfmarsh has a pretty decent one up for sale

#30 5 years ago

I'll be bringing and selling my restored Lola Taxi. Really nice - playfield has been re-done and cleared with automotive clear. New ramps, plastics, sideart, translite, rebuilt everything, tumbled all metal parts, etc.

#31 5 years ago

We are making the long haul and are bringing Mousin' Around, Torch, and WWE Pro. I've got a CV that I bought NIB in '97 that I'm thinking about bringing. It's completely original except the super bright white LED's that got installed. Anybody interested?

#32 5 years ago

I will have a very clean Jungle Queen for sale.

Added over 6 years ago:

Sold!

#33 5 years ago

Anybody bringing any SS or alphanumeric project pins?? I'm looking for a family-friendly project pin for me to restore to put into our church's youth building, so low cost and family-friendly theme is a must.....

#34 5 years ago

I am selling a Batman 66 Premium near SFGE. Game was NIB in Feb. Perfect condition with lots of extras.

Thanks.

20180516_171124 (resized).jpg20180516_171124 (resized).jpg

#35 5 years ago
    Quoted from TecumsehPlissken:

I think Wolfmarsh has a pretty decent one up for sale

Thanks for the reply. I saw his, and he is not that far from me, but it has more wear then I am looking for. I know it will cost more, but looking for a pretty good one. I was also thinking about his also, because they are going to be making new play field for these. But who am I kidding, the last thing I need is another project, and I would never do anything with a new play field.

#36 5 years ago

I have several NIB machines I could bring. Iron Maiden Pro, Aerosmith Pro, AC/DC Prem, Batman Prem, and possibly another 4 or 5 more.

#37 5 years ago

Flip N Out Pinball will have JJP Pirates of the Caribbean (show game not production) there as well as others.

I can bring Chicago Gaming MMR, AFMR SE, American Pinball Houdini, Stern and others at show special pricing. I need to know this week what folks want so I can get everything arranged in time for the show.

Its up to the attendees to determine what I bring so let me know.

[email protected]

#38 5 years ago

I'm looking for some Blackwater 100 plastic parts if anyone has any they want to sell. I will be at expo all 3 days. Please let me know if you have anything.

#39 5 years ago

I'm looking for a TMNT or Sharkey's Shootout...

#40 5 years ago

Getting closer bump

#41 5 years ago
    Quoted from flipnout1:

Flip N Out Pinball will have JJP Pirates of the Caribbean (show game not production) there as well as others.
    I can bring Chicago Gaming MMR, AFMR SE, American Pinball Houdini, Stern and others at show special pricing. I need to know this week what folks want so I can get everything arranged in time for the show.
    Its up to the attendees to determine what I bring so let me know.
    [email protected]

Bump, making decisions on what I'm bringing and how many tomorrow. So let me know what you want.

#42 5 years ago
    Quoted from flipnout1:

Bump, making decisions on what I'm bringing and how many tomorrow. So let me know what you want.

I’d like to try out Houdini. Only got 1 game in last year and it seemed quite fun. Thanks for bringing these great titles!

#43 5 years ago

I'm looking for a flight 2000 project if anybody has one they want to part with. I'll be at expo all 3 days.

#44 5 years ago

Does anyone have a right clear plastic ramp for Rollercoaster Tycoon?

#45 5 years ago

I am looking into driving down to buy a game, if I do, I could bring a WOZLE, Star Wars Prem, Kiss LE, or GB Prem if someone was looking to buy. (would only bring 1 pin) All of these pins are HUO and minty fresh!

#46 5 years ago

I am bringing a pretty darn nice Fireball Classic and a HUO Big Buck Hunter Pro pin. The Fireball will be for sale and the BBH might be, but it is currently my wife favorite so someone will have to make me an offer I can't refuse for it to leave the fold.

#47 5 years ago
    Quoted from Litedpinballmods:

Looking for an above average Stargate.
    Thanks
    Dan

Litedpinballmods Jason Wilson at Game Galaxy in Nashville will be putting up his Stargate for sale soon. $2300 and has leds. I haven't seen the game. He's on Facebook.

#48 5 years ago

I have a T2 that I may be willing to part with. Needs to be shopped as I just picked it up recently and it's down the queue a bit, but playfield/cabinet are in great shape. Looking for trades, not to sell.

#49 5 years ago
    Quoted from codered9394:

I'm looking for a flight 2000 project if anybody has one they want to part with. I'll be at expo all 3 days.

I could bring you this, just PM me and we could work out the details, I am fairly sure I will have room!

#50 5 years ago

I'm looking for the below pins, projects or working:

Quicksilver
    Centaur
    Barracora
    Catacomb
    Frontier
    Skateball
    Alien Star
    Fathom
    Other classic Stern/Bally pins

There are 92 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2018-southern-fried-gaming-expo-maybe-for-sale-thread and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.