Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 198 posts
  • 67 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by oilspot
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pin4 (resized).jpg
    pin9 (resized).jpg
    308def18a235c4e5c4afbcfe431ce90b045cc7e6.jpeg (resized).jpg
    20180628_232429 (resized).jpg
    BFC46AFD-793E-412D-9558-45E485AA361B (resized).jpeg
    0FB230EF-BE05-4B1C-8101-22FDFA549431 (resized).jpeg
    A4AA9792-FAC5-4494-BAC5-E39F78DD18A1 (resized).jpeg
    D3204562-A948-4EDA-9848-30B73DF05F67 (resized).jpeg
    F9DB107C-2ABA-487A-8D70-AC6633066285 (resized).jpeg
    749C8FAC-7B57-457F-B6DD-4400A27FA026 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ronss.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 5 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

I wanted to play a little more of Jack's Pirates since I only played an early version. I got behind 2 guys putting in 4 player games. Pointed it out and was told "everyone else is doing it".

I'm going to apologize right now, I think that was me. I didn't mean to do that, but was unfamiliar with the POTC interface and ended up putting too many credits on the game.

We ended asking a guy standing behind us to jump in and played 3 guys 4 balls.

Again, it was unintentional, and I think the only game I did this too.

I had a better time sharing games with new people on games like Maiden and TNA.

#49 5 years ago

Yeah, I wanted to give Houdini a try but the two times I was around the ball times were long and it had at least 3 players on it.

I had cash in my pocket and room in my truck to bring something home but wasn't to be that day.

No blame placed here, just lousy timing on my part.

#112 5 years ago

I'm not an app guy. I don't want tons of apps on my phone, period. I have no issues texting however.

Here's my thought, instead of the owner's number on the machine, why not put the tech crews "hot line" on the machine. Text the machine number, with brief description of the issue if you want. They can contact the owner or handle the issue themselves based upon the owner's wishes.

How many Indians and how many Chiefs so far? We all think we know best, right!

Bunch of games I couldn't play (Friday morning), but a bunch I could that I've never played before, so overall, a cool day.

#117 5 years ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

RonSS: we were thinking more along the lines of a kiosk you can walk up to, rather than a hotline. That seems to cover more bases than texting a hotline, because it serves the people without phones. It also allows us to put instructions on the screen and guide the interaction when necessary. How about that approach?
    .................David Marston

I think you guys are working out a best case scenario and I applaud that!

#147 5 years ago
    Quoted from Jaymach1:

This was my first Pintastic and had a great time. I really appreciate all the hard work that went into the show by the organizers and volunteers. Everyone was really nice all weekend. We brought a Genie and a Globetrotters that got almost 700 plays a piece. It was fun watching people enjoy the games and really enjoyed the seminars. Can't wait till next year.

That Globetrotters was sweet! You guys really did a fantastic job on that!

#161 5 years ago
    Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Anyone noticed anyone playing the free game on a high enough score, while people were waiting? I never saw any of that. I just let my free game go on MB and got back in line.

I saw a few people snapping pics of their scores with initials. Only once did I catch someone push the start button quickly before my party of 2 as we were within 3 steps of the machine. Would have been fine if he had asked if we wanted to play together, but hey, he had a high score to achieve.

People are people, takes all kinds.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ronss.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2018-pintastic-post-reviews-and-comments?tu=ronss and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.