Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 198 posts
  • 67 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by oilspot
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pin4 (resized).jpg
    pin9 (resized).jpg
    308def18a235c4e5c4afbcfe431ce90b045cc7e6.jpeg (resized).jpg
    20180628_232429 (resized).jpg
    BFC46AFD-793E-412D-9558-45E485AA361B (resized).jpeg
    0FB230EF-BE05-4B1C-8101-22FDFA549431 (resized).jpeg
    A4AA9792-FAC5-4494-BAC5-E39F78DD18A1 (resized).jpeg
    D3204562-A948-4EDA-9848-30B73DF05F67 (resized).jpeg
    F9DB107C-2ABA-487A-8D70-AC6633066285 (resized).jpeg
    749C8FAC-7B57-457F-B6DD-4400A27FA026 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider langless28.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 5 years ago

Had a blast Friday from 9am to close.

Played a lot of first time pins (don't get out much so don't judge). I played xmen wolverine edition with some gentlemen and it was very fun. I was blown away by tron in the headphone jack people's booth. I can see why that game has a following. Music rocks. Tna was fun. Wish I could hear the music better. First time playing pinball magic and the toys/ mechanics rocked. Not sure why zero lights worked on game but art was great.

I never liked playing fish tales but someone had a nicely set up one in vendor hall and I really enjoyed it that day. Very fun.

More firsts:
    Twister- I love sega pins and the multi ball start rocks but the art is so cookie cutter ugh. Played really well though.

Rbion- very fun.
    Gotg. Fun
    Ngg in freeplay- I want one of them someday. So fun. It did not plunge into left ramp from start and I think it's supposed to so you can aim at ramp shot.
    Lah. Love art love game. Shaker in beginning for a few minutes is annoying
    Tmnt- damn you data east for making such a perfect theme and bsckglass such a crap game.

A few games I wish I saw/played.

No IJ, T2, or TZ

Overall liked show and setup. I agree Friday morning seemed like 1/2 games were broken so I did install a QR code reader to alert with issues. I could only imagine techs running around all day so hats off to you guys.

I did see an older gentlemen start 4 player games by himself which was annoying.

I liked waiting inline for a game and the person before asking if I would want to play with them. Met very nice awesome people that way.

Met some people (I suck at names so I dearly apologize) associated with Rhode Island pinball and another group from Vermont and it was a blast chit chatting with them.

Spent my usual $100+ on freaking little LED's. It looked like coin taker didn't have their individual bulb assortment out so I tried the other company selling bulbs. Installed a few so far and seem good quality.

wish I found a 7 digit numeric display there. I really need one.

I'm just sad I need to wait another year for next show.

#18 5 years ago

On the funnier side of things. There was a LW3 in the vendor hall and the legs got put on front to back so it was damn near a level playfield. Made for a very interesting ball play.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider langless28.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2018-pintastic-post-reviews-and-comments?tu=langless28 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.