Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 198 posts
  • 67 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by oilspot
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pin4 (resized).jpg
    pin9 (resized).jpg
    308def18a235c4e5c4afbcfe431ce90b045cc7e6.jpeg (resized).jpg
    20180628_232429 (resized).jpg
    BFC46AFD-793E-412D-9558-45E485AA361B (resized).jpeg
    0FB230EF-BE05-4B1C-8101-22FDFA549431 (resized).jpeg
    A4AA9792-FAC5-4494-BAC5-E39F78DD18A1 (resized).jpeg
    D3204562-A948-4EDA-9848-30B73DF05F67 (resized).jpeg
    F9DB107C-2ABA-487A-8D70-AC6633066285 (resized).jpeg
    749C8FAC-7B57-457F-B6DD-4400A27FA026 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider irishbastard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 5 years ago

Thought the show was good. Not really much to complain about on my part...had no interest in the "members only" room, but would have liked to have seen Eric's Getaway in person. I did notice a few games, even a mini row, were turned off most of Friday and one game I played looked like it was only brought so someone could get in free (poor condition, with high price (and I think a chunk of fuel line on was on the end of the shooter rod?)). I also had a very strange individual (obviously off his/her meds) approach me and start yelling at me for leaving a game on four player.....I wasn't playing at the time, was just wandering. I explained that, and then I believe the language changed to Klingon? I laughed, and walked away.....I believe he was five beers short of a six pack..

Also, disappointed in the flea market, but it is what it is.....I just like to poke through the crap, looking for hidden treasures..

Only thing that kinda pissed me off, was the pencil eraser size chunk out of my driver rear door's paint, from a well known pinball individual (I was told by a buddy who had parked next to me)...Maybe it was an accident, but I would assume it takes some force to do that (I wasn't close by any means, plenty of room). I won't mention who, but just use common courtesy, it's not that hard....Yes you may own a vehicle that you don't give two sh@ts about, but some people try to keep theirs looking nice..... Will definitely park further away next time, if that's possible...

#155 5 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Was this person in a rental car as they flew in from Chicago or New Jersey?

No, definitely not a rental.....Unless it was an extremely low budget rental joint....

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider irishbastard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2018-pintastic-post-reviews-and-comments?tu=irishbastard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.