Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 198 posts
  • 67 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by oilspot
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pin4 (resized).jpg
    pin9 (resized).jpg
    308def18a235c4e5c4afbcfe431ce90b045cc7e6.jpeg (resized).jpg
    20180628_232429 (resized).jpg
    BFC46AFD-793E-412D-9558-45E485AA361B (resized).jpeg
    0FB230EF-BE05-4B1C-8101-22FDFA549431 (resized).jpeg
    A4AA9792-FAC5-4494-BAC5-E39F78DD18A1 (resized).jpeg
    D3204562-A948-4EDA-9848-30B73DF05F67 (resized).jpeg
    F9DB107C-2ABA-487A-8D70-AC6633066285 (resized).jpeg
    749C8FAC-7B57-457F-B6DD-4400A27FA026 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider edcianci.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#34 5 years ago

i bring games every year and i always try to bring something people don't get to play to often - rocky a few years ago - but that didn't work because nobody could figure out how to put it on free play - this year i only brought 5 - but i brought a nice BTTF as i figured people don't see that too often, i also brought my clear coated superman - but that didn't work out as the gi lights quit and you really couldn't appreciate it next to gabe's great games.

that was my error as i thought people might be able to hear the sounds better in the vip room or whatever it was called. i also brought a favorite em called cowpoke - which broke right away - but the great guy who had games next to it fixed it and it played all weekend - i was there all day friday and cowpoke was always being played.

i also brought black knight 2000 - so i think that is 4 pretty good games for free play. then i brought a power play that wasn't so nice because it was at the door in my basement and easy to get to. for some reason nobody set it up at first - but saturday night when i went to pick up the games it was played the whole time. people still enjoy games like that. remember the show is for beginners also.

anyway i thought it was great in the vendor room to try all the new games - i am glad there were so many people wanting to play them as that means there are a lot of people there and the show people are making good money and it will be back next year.

anyway that is my 2 cents worth. thanks ed

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider edcianci.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2018-pintastic-post-reviews-and-comments?tu=edcianci and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.