Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 198 posts
  • 67 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by oilspot
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pin4 (resized).jpg
    pin9 (resized).jpg
    308def18a235c4e5c4afbcfe431ce90b045cc7e6.jpeg (resized).jpg
    20180628_232429 (resized).jpg
    BFC46AFD-793E-412D-9558-45E485AA361B (resized).jpeg
    0FB230EF-BE05-4B1C-8101-22FDFA549431 (resized).jpeg
    A4AA9792-FAC5-4494-BAC5-E39F78DD18A1 (resized).jpeg
    D3204562-A948-4EDA-9848-30B73DF05F67 (resized).jpeg
    F9DB107C-2ABA-487A-8D70-AC6633066285 (resized).jpeg
    749C8FAC-7B57-457F-B6DD-4400A27FA026 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Butch2099.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#46 5 years ago
    Quoted from Irishbastard:

one game I played looked like it was only brought so someone could get in free (poor condition, with high price (and I think a chunk of fuel line on was on the end of the shooter rod?

If that was the kings of Steel that I brought besides the makeshift rubber on the shooter rod, that game played solid the whole weekend, unlike many others.. I added LEDs before I brought it and changed all of the rubber but that one ( and the ones on top of the Plastics because I did not have them) It did not stop the game from functioning and playing well.. Cabinet is actually pretty nice on that with a perfect backglass. I put $1,000 or best offer on it which I did not think was out of line.

I also bought a white water on Thursday night and left it until the end of Saturday when I headed home.

What games did you bring?

#86 5 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

People will realize that all they need to do is download the QR code reader app. Scan the code and check off one box. I did it many times myself over the weekend. Takes literally 13 seconds, I timed it. A lot faster than trying to find someone or filling out a paper ticket.

I downloaded a QR reader on Thursday night to try to find the owner of a game and it just led me back to the game list that was on the website. No owner information or anything else. I understood later that it was updated overnight into Friday but by that time I was annoyed with the QR reader app as it was giving me all kinds of spam. I think this needs to be low-tech with the owner's phone number obviously on the game and possibly a tech number that people can text. When I have to download an app to basically send someone a text I lose interest as I'm sure as I'm sure many other people do also.

#159 5 years ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

Who went to the auction? What did you win, or miss out on? Was everything clearly explained?
    .................David Marston

I thought the auction went pretty smoothly. Rooms were a little tight. Like someone else said there was a lot of interest in auction. If I knew big guns was going to go for $1,200 I would have brought my machine in there also and taking a shot on it selling.
    I wish I would have looked at the auction rules on putting a game in there beforehand. Maybe that's something that can be more advertised.
    I can see where a 15% auction fee and 6% sales tax can add up quickly.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Butch2099.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2018-pintastic-post-reviews-and-comments?tu=Butch2099 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.