Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by MrBally
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

Anyone know of any pinball wall calendars out there. I don't really want to have to create one since I don't have the time but would love to buy one if they are available.

#2 6 years ago

Pingame always does a nice calendar.

http://www.pingamejournal.com

#3 6 years ago

I noticed the Pingame Journal one but it looks like they only have one for 2017 right now. I figured that they may not be publishing anymore.

#4 6 years ago
    Quoted from waldo34:

Pingame always does a nice calendar.
    http://www.pingamejournal.com

Quoted from yemons:

I noticed the Pingame Journal one but it looks like they only have one for 2017 right now. I figured that they may not be publishing anymore.

Their facebook page has some vaguely recent posts, so i sent a message there asking if they are doing one for 2018...i had just been thinking about a pinball calendar that i saw on a friend's wall last year when i clicked on this post. I think it was that journal one, unless there are other pinball magazines out there publishing wall calendars.

#5 6 years ago

It's part of the yearly subscription. He does one every year. The only issue with the magizine is he doesn't publish on a schedule. Meaning a 1 year sign up might cover 18 months.

#6 6 years ago
    Quoted from waldo34:

Meaning a 1 year sign up might cover 18 months.

#7 6 years ago

Publishing Pinball magazines and books is hard....

#8 6 years ago

At this point I am thinking of creating my own on CafePress or Zazzle. Do you think others would be interested in buying it?

#9 6 years ago

I will any and all Pinball calendars!

#11 6 years ago

Can you take pics of a licensed pinball machine and sell it?

4 weeks later
    #12 6 years ago

Has anyone received a 2018 Pingame Journal calendar? I noticed mine is now out of date.

#13 6 years ago
    Quoted from Eric_S:

Has anyone received a 2018 Pingame Journal calendar? I noticed mine is now out of date.

Not as of January 6th. I'm guessing by February 6th, 2018.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2018-pinball-wall-calendar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.