(Topic ID: 199559)

2018 Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show, June 8-10!

By nwpinball

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20180608_065900 (resized).jpg
    2018 NWPAS Game Stats (resized).png
    http-inlinethumb06.webshots.com-43525-2778538940105101600S600x600Q85 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1385 (resized).JPG
    20180608_100358 (resized).jpg
    20180608_100351 (resized).jpg
    20180608_100739 (resized).jpg
    20180608_100059 (resized).jpg
    20180608_100748 (resized).jpg
    20180608_100732 (resized).jpg
    20180608_100714 (resized).jpg
    20180608_100328 (resized).jpg
    20180608_100053 (resized).jpg
    20180608_100038 (resized).jpg
    20180608_100032 (resized).jpg
    impremium (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbecker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#85 5 years ago
    Quoted from bigbadmiker:

And a Star Wars premium

Make that 2x sw prem

#91 5 years ago
    Quoted from bigbadmiker:

I put my deposit down a couple months ago.

I did as well.... hmmm they’ve taken my full payment so we better see 2 prems at the show or Marcos gonna be out $350 in shipping or we will have to dual for the 1 premium

#92 5 years ago

I just followed up with Marco - maybe there’s confusion as o think we are both named mike

#98 5 years ago
    Quoted from bigbadmiker:

I put my deposit down a couple months ago.

bigbadmiker I’d give Marco a call on Tuesday just to confirm.. I confirmed today with them.

1 week later
    #134 5 years ago

Ready for a short trip south

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
    #183 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pinplayer1967:

Underpowered flippers. Played 4 games on it and once got the ball stuck behind the drill.
    TNA was amazing
    Iron Maiden was also great. Played both a pro and premium and glad I ordered a pro
    Personal favorite on floor was that Bally Spectrum. Wow!!!
    A big thanks to all the volunteers who made this happen

Felt like a game from the late 80s. Was that what they were going for? Didn’t find any entertainment in it personally.

#202 5 years ago
    Quoted from thelazybman:

If you were loading a game up after the show, outside the back gate. I might have your missing item. PM me --only 1 guess per

Did you acquire some legs?

#209 5 years ago
    Quoted from greenhornet:

More
    during shows, how about making the occasional public service announcement as a reminder and to increase awareness.

I think both things would help quite a bit - for sure larger signs though.

#256 5 years ago
    Quoted from nwpinball:

That was a game I liked way more than I thought I would. It felt next gen, pushing the envelope of what pinball could be, but also still felt really grounded in a traditional pinball feel. I played a game or two on it every day of the show, including with friends and everyone was into it.

Glad to hear that! Still a lot of people that haven’t had a chance to play it that I think are dismissing it as a novelty or virtual Pinball. It’s pretty cool pulling out the module and swapping something completely different in in about 2 minutes. Unfortunately it’s also damn heavy so moving it around isnt as easy as other pins thus it probably won’t be back next year unless another northwester brings one.

#267 5 years ago

Audio is a huge part of Pinball for me- not just the call outs but the immersion factor and mood setting. Sad part of the show being so loud is everyone missing that aspect. Headphone jacks are awesome. Wish new games had them standard.

#282 5 years ago
    Quoted from Lysurgeon:

Just set my game back up and was super dissapointed to see that one of my plastics was broken when someone tried to lift the playfield. Also have some coin door wires that were disconnected for some reason. What a bunch of horse apples....

I believe you should be able to be compensated for that plastic. It’s possible the wires pulled out because the harness was really tight when the head got folded? (Could have been caught up on something?)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbecker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2018-northwest-pinball-arcade-show-june-8-10?tu=mbecker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.