(Topic ID: 199559)

2018 Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show, June 8-10!

By nwpinball

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20180608_065900 (resized).jpg
    2018 NWPAS Game Stats (resized).png
    http-inlinethumb06.webshots.com-43525-2778538940105101600S600x600Q85 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1385 (resized).JPG
    20180608_100358 (resized).jpg
    20180608_100351 (resized).jpg
    20180608_100739 (resized).jpg
    20180608_100059 (resized).jpg
    20180608_100748 (resized).jpg
    20180608_100732 (resized).jpg
    20180608_100714 (resized).jpg
    20180608_100328 (resized).jpg
    20180608_100053 (resized).jpg
    20180608_100038 (resized).jpg
    20180608_100032 (resized).jpg
    impremium (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Borygard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#297 5 years ago
    Quoted from cavalier88z24:

So I made it so home safe with no problems. After a couple days home, my thoughts on the show. This is coming from a outsider that came a long distance.
    WOW. What a well run show. Couldn't believe how organized it was. All games pretty much played great most of the time. If a game went down a pinball medic ( volunteer ) came over inspected what was wrong. Most of the time had the keys on the board. fixed what it needed and got the machine going again. quickly. even the game I brought ran into a small issue in transport. but fixed quickly. I'm impressed.
    People need to remember these were designed to get played just not so many in such a short amount of time. Everyone did a great job keeping them going. The show was just so well ran makes the Midwest shows look like the wild west. Games here coming and going constantly. Never know what's going to be there or working. If people are complaining about wait times consider that a good problem. because they will surely be disappointed at shows out here.
    It was great meeting all the people and pinsiders. seeing rob anthony. every one was nice and kind to me. not one bad experience. The building was nice and huge. Didn't ever feel crowded. I think that was the biggest tournament I have ever seen. I think I counted 17 modern games not including classics. It was cool to play thunder birds. Don't know of the next time I will. Cool kids area if you have kids.
    As far as the best time to go is Friday. by 8-9 oclock the crowd really thinned out. I stayed til 11. by then I could play almost any game I wanted and I did. lol. but with the time difference I just couldn't stay awake past 11. But saturday, holy shit it was busy. someone was at every machine. Always. I would go in for a few game then leave come back go in. It was so busy I left around 6 and headed to dorky's. Meet a awsome pinsider there. They had 23 games to play. Then went back for more. Didnt seem to thin out much til late. but by then I had my fill.
    Again thank you. Cool to see so much community support. That's something special. Out here most everyone is just out for them self. More collectors and operators here but just different atmosphere. great show, cool seminars, large amount of good quality games like every one told me. no regrets. I will be back just don't know when. jeremy

Really glad you made and enjoyed the show Jeremy. Everyone involved puts their heart and soul into it and it shows.

How about that drive on 90? Gorgeous, right?!

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    borygard at gmail dot com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Borygard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2018-northwest-pinball-arcade-show-june-8-10?tu=Borygard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.