hedman (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2018-06-13 at 6.38.07 PM (resized).png
download (resized).jpeg
Untitled.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Saveleaningtower.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#407 5 years ago

hate to say it but it looks like the caps are dead. i don't see them winning game six in tampa and they have nothing when they play at home in this series. too bad because i thought they would finally get over the hump but once again they will end up blowing it.

#410 5 years ago

devil fan here . i have no idea why i wrote six. meant five. i don't like tampa going back to what i though was an intentional shot at Scott Stevens head during the playoffs many years ago. Stevens never said it but i know from sources that blow directly shortened his career. I forget which tampa piece of shit player did it by the devils havent able to win cup since. plus tampa has a bunch of ex rags on their team. they beat the devils in the first round with perfect snipes into corners that no goalie could get. they have done that in these last two games against the caps. there really is no way to defend that. i would say coach cooper has the best ability in the league to make necessary changes to get his team back on track. just when you think you have an edge on tampa, cooper's adjustments nullify it.

#418 5 years ago

All clean as per rules at the time. We’d have a lot less bitches like Crosby in the game if Stevens like players were still around and the rules didn’t change.

#419 5 years ago

Game is faster and I understand the rules for shots to the head but let’s face it, the league can’t even get enforcing it correct

#428 5 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

In other hockey news .... Canada and US defeated in the IIHF Tournament. Will play for bronze tomorrow.

Well that sucks

2 weeks later
#560 5 years ago

so glad to see caps win and not a team like Pens or Blackhawks that tanked consecutive seasons to be competitive and have a chance to win.

#569 5 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Too funny the topless girl ...you see that??
Well said mesz ..you should consider coaching minor hockey

was girl with shirt pulled up real or a photoshop. i saw a pic this morning but didn't remember seeing it on tv

#571 5 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

its real. I saw pix from 2 angles, and the video from NBC
NFSW link: https://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/8pkzca/nsfw/

so this isn't his original lap correct? he took that one on his own. this was later???

1 week later
#611 5 years ago

Taylor Fucking Hall baby!!!! New Jersey has an MVP for the first time in franchise history. What a class act.

The Humboldt tribute was emotionally tough for anyone at the ceremony and for all those watching. I don't shed tears but couldn't help it when the surviving members were called out onto the stage. You could see Kopitar barely composed. The two players in the wheelchairs, the players that couldn't be there, and the rest of the team, banged up or not, are all in my thoughts and prayers. Something horrible will bond them forever. One player said that no matter how banged up an individual was, they would always seek to comfort the player that was in worse shape. Felt bad for Hall in the sense that he had to follow up the tribute but he said what needed to be said, that sometimes you simply have to put life's events into perspective.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Saveleaningtower.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2018-nhl-hockey-playoff-thread?tu=Saveleaningtower and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.