hedman (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2018-06-13 at 6.38.07 PM (resized).png
download (resized).jpeg
Untitled.jpg
There are 673 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 14.
#301 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Crosby with another dirty move right at the end - purposely went skate to skate. He's such a piece of **** it's unbelievable. Glad to see he was stripped of the puck at the end - add a big negative to the score card for cry baby.
Burn in hell penguins. Let's go caps!

All your Crosby hate is laughable when you have a full team of dirty players, goons, wash ups, and losers. Crosby is anything but dirty. Compared to what you've guys done the past 3 years, you can go head with that bullshit. Now, you've beat the penguins finally, but in the second round. Too bad they don't award Obitchken the Stanley cup just for beating the penguins in the second round, huh? Well, Crosby has done it 3 times and got the cup all 3 times. A Cry baby Craps fan complaining about Crosby. Who's the cry baby?

They won't beat Tampa. No chance. Even if they do (which they won't), you'll never beat the golden knights or Winnipeg. Have fun on this win, cause the only team recently that proved they can go all the way, is the penguins, twice.

#302 5 years ago
Quoted from BrooklynDrug:

Crosby has done it 3 times and got the cup all 3 times.

As a Crosby and Pens fan I mean no harm but you're forgetting the loss in 08 to the Red Wings. Crosby in 3-1 in the Cup Finals!

As a CAPS fan you have to be ecstatic to finally win against the Penguins but at the same time deeply concerned that the CAPS had trouble beating the Penguins. A team that has three of their top players playing hurt (Malkin, Kessel and Haglin). I couldn't see either of these teams beating Tampa but who knows with the CAPS adapting that old NJ Devils Defensive (boring) hockey they may be able to clog up the Center.

As for delt31 ............ anger management man ... anger management!

#303 5 years ago

All your Crosby hate is laughable when you have a full team of dirty players, goons, wash ups, and losers. Crosby is anything but dirty. Compared to what you've guys done the past 3 years, you can go head with that bullshit. Now, you've beat the penguins finally, but in the second round. Too bad they don't award Obitchken the Stanley cup just for beating the penguins in the second round, huh? Well, Crosby has done it 3 times and got the cup all 3 times. A Cry baby Craps fan complaining about Crosby. Who's the cry baby?
They won't beat Tampa. No chance. Even if they do (which they won't), you'll never beat the golden knights or Winnipeg. Have fun on this win, cause the only team recently that proved they can go all the way, is the penguins, twice.

Typical response. Yeah man you are right crosby and letang and sqeeky clean players.

IMG_5209 (resized).JPGIMG_5209 (resized).JPG

#304 5 years ago

Bye bye pens. Good riddance.........................no more Crosby...........phew................

#305 5 years ago
Quoted from orangegsx:

Typical response. Yeah man you are right crosby and letang and sqeeky clean players.

Oh please. That's nothing compared to season ending headshots, which multiple penguins have had this year and past years dating way back from that dirty crapitals team. Nowhere there did I say Crosby was clean, but compared, it's child's play. An abysmal attempt at best. I could pull up video after video to take a dump on this lowley photo. Useless.

The lightening will obliterate the crapitals. Easy. Their dead in the water without even entering the water yet.

#306 5 years ago

Oh please. That's nothing compared to season ending headshots, which multiple penguins have had this year and past years dating way back from that dirty crapitals team. Nowhere there did I say Crosby was clean, but compared, it's child's play. An abysmal attempt at best. I could pull up video after video to take a dump on this lowley photo. Useless.
The lightening will obliterate the crapitals. Easy. Their dead in the water without even entering the water yet.

Hard to tell if you are butthurt or not.

#307 5 years ago

giphy(28).gifgiphy(28).gif

#308 5 years ago
Quoted from orangegsx:

Hard to tell if you are butthurt or not.

Just facts and logic, usual things I say when I hear someone demonizing Crosby for bullshit. But you can take it anyway you like that makes you feel better. Who's the one that's butthurt here?

#309 5 years ago

Just the fact that you can get on this forum and speak about the dirty Washington Capitals and NOT talk about the dirty play of former Penguin Matt Cooke is extremely laughable.

#310 5 years ago

FC910934-1EE0-452A-9400-3CB75516DDA6 (resized).jpegFC910934-1EE0-452A-9400-3CB75516DDA6 (resized).jpeg

#311 5 years ago

And here comes Tampa ...healthy

#312 5 years ago

Just sayin, I have watched them all year . Tampa to possibly win the cup 2x before the leafs since 67??
SAy it isn’t so.

#313 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Crosby with another dirty move right at the end - purposely went skate to skate. He's such a piece of **** it's unbelievable. Glad to see he was stripped of the puck at the end - add a big negative to the score card for cry baby.
Burn in hell penguins. Let's go caps!

Quoted from terrapinmark:

Just the fact that you can get on this forum and speak about the dirty Washington Capitals and NOT talk about the dirty play of former Penguin Matt Cooke is extremely laughable.</blockquote

This asshole started it as you can see. I was defending. The fact that you are Johnny come lately and can't see that is laughable. And we're comparing here, and when we do that there is no comparison. Crapitals are goony turds who deserve defeat and they'll get it alright with the bolts flushing said turds down the toilet. Check it out.

You'll lose that argument everytime, easily. So just stop. You are just defending other people who only see it one sided for the crapitals being squeaky clean. Scroll up every once and a while.

#314 5 years ago

You make no sense and your writing skills are atrocious.

#315 5 years ago

You make no sense and your writing skills are atrocious.

Spoken like a true person who has no rebuttal. Excellent.

#316 5 years ago

Spoken like a true person who has no rebuttal. Excellent.

Let me help him with a rebuttal that makes some sense....

5 Stanley Cups, 3 for Crosby and first back to back in 20 years.

#317 5 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Let me help him with a rebuttal that makes some sense....
5 Stanley Cups, 3 for Crosby and first back to back in 20 years.

Exactly. People trying to deflect the crapitals goonish ways should also know Crosby destroyed the crapitals along the way to all 3 of his cups, despite those dirty bastards.

Bolts in 5.

#318 5 years ago

Game 7 in Smashville tonight! I'm nervous as all hell about it too.

#319 5 years ago

Great game so far ...bodies flying all over the place and no penalties , still getting used to it

#320 5 years ago

Rinne two soft goals! Jets out playing Preds right now.

GO JETS GO

#321 5 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Rinne two soft goals! Jets out playing Preds right now.
GO JETS GO

4-1 Jets!!

#322 5 years ago

The Curse of the President’s Cup lives on!!

#323 5 years ago

Jets/Knights and Capitals/Lightning

I just wish they had a game on every night

#324 5 years ago

Rinne let in the soft goals, but overall the Jets obviously outplayed the Preds. The difference in energy and motivation levels was palpable. To top it off, Hellebuyck had another strong game in net. It's too bad the Preds didn't bring their A game tonight. I was hoping for a nail biter to end the game.

#325 5 years ago

Great game Winnipeg Jets. For the 1st time EVER! A trip to the Western Conference Final! Bring on Vegas!!

#326 5 years ago
Quoted from Bay78:

Great game Winnipeg Jets. For the 1st time EVER! A trip to the Western Conference Final! Bring on Vegas!!

I like this matchup. Jets n Knights should be a fast paced game. Knights have experience on their side and (IMO) a better goalie in Fleury!

#327 5 years ago

I’m rooting for the Canadian team....Canada deserves a cup. I always root for Canada in the Olympics, etc, because, as a nation, they would appreciate it more than Americans. Maybe that makes me unpatriotic. Lol

#328 5 years ago

I like routing for Canadian teams too but not against Penguins-West.

#329 5 years ago

Exactly. People trying to deflect the crapitals goonish ways should also know Crosby destroyed the crapitals along the way to all 3 of his cups, despite those dirty bastards.
Bolts in 5.

I think its just hard to communicate with you. You only have negative things to say about non-penguins, and every team that isn't the pens has a childish nickname. I didn't bother posting in this thread at all despite my love of hockey until after the Pens were eliminated because of you.

I want the Jets to win (like I wanted the Senators to win last year), Winnipeg took it really hard when the first iteration of the Jets went west to Arizona. In actuality, I'm pretty sure its going to be Knights/Lightning , with Tampa Winning in 6. I don't have a dog in the fight so I can just hope that its all competitive games and a 7 games series every time.

I feel like the NHL is gaining momentum again, and I really hope a lockout/walkout doesn't happen ever again so the sport can keep its momentum going for a long time.

#330 5 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

I think its just hard to communicate with you really only have negative things to say about non-penguins, and every team that isn't the pens has a childish nickname. I didn't bother posting in this thread at all despite my love of hockey until after the Pens were eliminated because of you.
I want the Jets to win (like I wanted the Senators to win last year), Winnipeg took it really hard when the first iteration of the Jets went west to Arizona. In actuality, I'm pretty sure its going to be Knights/Lightning , with Tampa Winning in 6. I don't have a dog in the fight so I can just hope that its all competitive games and a 7 games series every time.
I feel like the NHL is gaining momentum again, and I really hope a lockout/walkout doesn't happen ever again so the sport can keep its momentum going for a long time.

I live in Baltimore, which is a highly Crapitals fan area, some Cryers fans here too. So, I'm constantly getting into it with people about the Crapitals mostly and they aren't very nice when they find out you are a penguin fan. Especially a Pittsburgh fan because of the Steelers which I care nothing for. And it's Baltimore, gotta have thick skin here, gotta defend your team always. The "childish" Nick names are warranted, awfully. Not apologizing for that one. If another fans team can spout "Crysby" and things like "Shittsburgh", which I've seen all over this, there I am. Defending my team. I'm done being soft with it and have been for a while now. From a penguin fan from Delaware, I'm sure they wouldn't get snobby Crapitals fans like I do everyday, so I wouldn't expect you to understand.

I'm just defending my team, that's sports, not childish compared to absolute shit I hear daily. People don't like hearing it, tough. Grow up, that's the world, people will be passionate about things like this and say mean things to defend the thing they love.

That being said, Bolts take it. No question.

#331 5 years ago

I live in Baltimore,...

Shit man I'm just glad you've lived this long; what a complete and utter shithole.

*Stay safe!*

#332 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Shit man I'm just glad you've lived this long; what a complete and utter shithole.
*Stay safe!*

Bloodymoore murderland, I get the attitude now.

Bkdrug
I like all hockey, and talking about it. But you seem like the guy on facebook that shits on other peoples team to feel better, even after your team has been eliminated.

#333 5 years ago

So because you have to deal with it, we have to deal with it? Kind of a weak cop out, but whatever gets you to sleep at night.

#334 5 years ago

I used to live outside of Baltimore in Glen Burnie. Baltimore is no picnic.

Quoted from TheLaw:

*Stay safe!*

#335 5 years ago

Side note: my playoff bracket looks pitiful

#336 5 years ago

Wow I went to check up on this thread and it's getting brutal in here

I'm a DE transplant living just outside Baltimore myself....who is a huge Flyers fan. Every town has its crappy areas anywhere you go...Baltimore isn't bad at all guys chill.

I'm just enjoying the NHL PO's for as long as I can.

#337 5 years ago

Not sure what happened in the NHL playoffs tonight. More importantly the Orioles won a 3rd straight game tonight and Sid had a birdie on the 18th to card a 87 (ironic) for the day.

tumblr_nc0umsauyV1r9lc54o1_500 (resized).jpgtumblr_nc0umsauyV1r9lc54o1_500 (resized).jpg

#338 5 years ago

More importantly the Orioles won a 3rd straight game tonight

Yes, what could be more important than a 3 game winning streak in early May... This thread is awesome, how does hockey turn everyone into a troll?

#339 5 years ago
Quoted from regulardaddy:

Yes, what could be more important than a 3 game winning streak in early May

A 4 game winning streak?

#340 5 years ago

Great start Caps!

... and Sid had a birdie on the 18th to card a 87 (ironic) for the day.

I don't that's what irony is.

#341 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Great start Caps!

I don't that's what irony is.

Its not. http://theoatmeal.com/comics/irony

However that makes him both a better hockey player and golfer than me.

#342 5 years ago

Caps looked pretty good last night . As usual Alex was all over the place. This series will be a short one if the Bolts don't pull their heads out of their asses.

#343 5 years ago

Wake up Tampa and stop this Caps team, they are not that good and your not that bad to have 2 shots in the 1st period.

#344 5 years ago

A 4 game winning streak?

You know, there is a MLB thread you can post to instead of NHL playoff thread!

#345 5 years ago

Go Bolts! Might have let the Caps get the first game, but I’m not worried. We let the Bruins have the first game too and it didn’t work out so well for them.

#346 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

*Stay safe!*

Funny, you live in a shithole as well, but way more boring.

But yeah, you and your soft skin wouldn't survive out here. Ain't for pussy sissies.

*Stay S.A.F.E.*

#347 5 years ago
Quoted from orangegsx:

Bloodymoore murderland, I get the attitude now.
Bkdrug
I like all hockey, and talking about it. But you seem like the guy on facebook that shits on other peoples team to feel better, even after your team has been eliminated.

Nope. I seem like a guy defending my team from shitty low blow comments that douche bags make before they even win the goddamn cup. Mines won back to back the last 2. So take your usual sanctimonious assumptions and stick em up your asshole.

Scroll up. Crapitals fans started this. Fuck right off.

#348 5 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

So because you have to deal with it, we have to deal with it? Kind of a weak cop out, but whatever gets you to sleep at night.

...this makes no sense.

Every single crapitals fan gets the same treatment, here or there. One of you turds started this and then you all joined in, you all get the same. Whatya expect? Me to take all that and not say shit? Please. Embrace reality here, Penguins lost but aren't losers, Crapitals are still going and damn sure losers. Whether it's your team or not, reality.

Why don't you three exchange blowjobs already, Christ. It's sports. People get fuckin serious about that shit. Must be fair weather fans or something. Go watch baseball, something more S.A.F.E.

#349 5 years ago

BrooklynDrug....you must be a hit at parties.

#350 5 years ago

...this makes no sense.
Every single crapitals fan gets the same treatment, here or there.

What you typed and your inability to quote different people/posts in one reply is what doesn't make sense. It's fine to be passionate about your team, but if your only defense of your team is disparaging other teams and players you may want to revisit your approach. As I said before , it makes you extremely difficult to communicate with. I'm also a bit confused why you lump me in as a Capital fan?

Notice my lack of aggressive and insulting words?

Nope. I seem like a guy defending my team from shitty low blow comments that douche bags make before they even win the goddamn cup. Mines won back to back the last 2. So take your usual sanctimonious assumptions and stick em up your asshole.
Scroll up. Crapitals fans started this. Fuck right off.

Not nearly enough curse words per sentence and ending with "fuck right off" really stresses the "this is my counter point and I hope you can see it from my side even if you don't agree" point you were going for. Also, it doesn't matter who started what, just let it go and move on. The Jets looked *REALLY* good last night.

There are 673 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2018-nhl-hockey-playoff-thread/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.