Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 266 posts
  • 111 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by cpr9999
  • Topic is favorited by 38 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    pinball001 (resized).png
    pinball002 (resized).png
    20181018_144859 (resized).jpg
    20181018_144929 (resized).jpg
    20181018_144840 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    IMG_2488 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2487 (resized).jpg
    98F94A73-9777-4869-9035-EB96F9856709 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1017 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1016 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1015 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1014 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1013 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ovfdfireman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 5 years ago

Woo hoo! Can’t wait to see everybody! We will be there if you need us to bring a brand new machine, speaker kits, or any of our mods. Just need to know with ample time!

We will have some DEMO GAMES in our booth, if there is a game you are interested in purchasing a demo before the show let me know! It’s a great way to get the new game you want as a demo with a nice discount.
    EEFAC370-B0E4-4E98-A65D-5304E1B79FB8 (resized).jpegEEFAC370-B0E4-4E98-A65D-5304E1B79FB8 (resized).jpeg

1 week later
    #59 5 years ago

I will have demo games set up in our booth for sale and at great prices! I have to nail down the titles in the next couple days! If you are interested in preordering a demo let me know!

Options:
    Deadpool Pro
    Iron Maiden Pro and prem
    Star Wars Pro and prem
    AC/DC Pro and prem

Greg
    Pinballpro.com

Added over 6 years ago:

Ghostbusters pro
    Deadpool Premium are also options

Added over 6 years ago:

Also Houdini is gong to be an option

#81 5 years ago

I have a nice STTNG I am willing to bring to the show if presold

1 week later
    #98 5 years ago

Demo Games are ordered so the final list is below! Stop by our booth for some free play action and get some games in on the newest titles, can’t wait to meet you guys in person.

Demo games will include
    Iron Maiden Pro
    Iron Maiden Premium
    Star Wars Pro
    Star Wars Premium
    Deadpool Pro
    Deadpool Premium
    Guardians Pro

Demo games available for purchase

Greg M
    Pinballpro.com

#104 5 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Anyone have any fun em's for sale? I'd like to add an em. Can't really afford a nice FB right now, but there's a lot more em's than FB. Don't know a thing about them, just know I need some bells and chimes in my life. So it needs to be 109% working, please and thank you.

I have a Broncho! Flipperless action!

#111 5 years ago
    Quoted from Phat_Jay:

Anybody got a decent crt for sale they can bring to expo? Looking for 19” wg 4900 or 7000. MSG me what ya got if so and how much thanks!

I have a couple and will PM

1 week later
    #149 5 years ago

Expo is just around the corner, demo games available FOR SALE as well as nib.

Demo
    Deadpool Pro and Premium
    Star Wars Premium
    Iron Maiden Pro and Premium
    Guardians of the Galaxy Pro

NIB Stock
    Guardians LE
    Deadpool LE
    Star Trek Prem
    Deadpool Pro and Prem
    Star Wars Pro and Prem
    ACDC Prem and Luci
    Metallica Pro
    Hobbit black arrow
    Houdini
    Dialed In
    Pac-man’s Pixel Bash all home models
    Golden Tee 2018/19 Home
    Big Buck Hunter Home

Used
    America’ Most haunted (Huo 60 plays, upgraded toy, leds and protectors, spotless and perfect)$6000
    Star Trek Next Gen color dmd $4990
    Rocky and Bullwinkle $3000
    Ghostbusters LE (Huo, like new)$7900
    60 in 1 Original Galaga with LCD $1500
    Panic Museum Arcade 42” $2100
    Silent Scope 2 - one pot is glitchy the rest is 100%, $450

Translites
    TRON Translite 3D $250
    TRON Girls Translite $100
    AC/DC Luci Translite $100
    Deadpool $80
    Batman 66 $80
    Ghostbusters $80
    Star Wars $80
    Iron Maiden $80

#158 5 years ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

robcraig
    What about someone like me. If I bring 7 games, according to the matrix, I get 4 bands. If one of the games sells. Am I penalized?
    Serious question, because I plan on bringing several, with intentions to sell, but if I'm going to be charged for removing, I'll just leave them in the trailer Or something, Like just bring in one that I want going to sell to get my band and be done, that's a lot easier for me anyway. Just that I think the more machines would be better for the show

More machines are better for the show, unless they sell and are removed right after the bands are issued. The band is for the entire show, most shows require the game to stay for the entire event. I think that’s fair. Some shows don’t give credit at all if the game is for sale, the show is then being used as a selling tool. Like a Pinside selling fee I suppose, it is certainly not a penalty as you never paid for your pass to begin with, If expo gives you $80 per game to be there, and you remove the game, seems fair that you pay them back what they gave you.

You are much more likely to sell the games on display than in a trailer, and worth paying a fee IMO

Individuals bringing games get a great opportunity to support the hobby, show off their games, and it’s a great place to buy and sell.

Businesses or dealers bringing machines usually pay for each foot of booth space to display and sell games, there is no credit for more machines. So the free play floor being a free place to put games is quite a value.

#168 5 years ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

I fully understand what your saying, but its not really pertaining to what im saying.
    If I bring 4 game, then I get 4 passes,
    If I bring 7 games, I still only get 4 passes. so for the last three games, im not getting anything extra, so I sure dont want to pay a penalty for something that I didn't get anything for to start with

Understood, I see great value in putting them out there for sale without a fee in a high traffic pinball buyer focused area. Which is a great value even if you don’t receive anything, part two of what I was trying to say that most places charge to sell, like swap meets, pinside, EBay, whatever. So just because you don’t get something it’s still worth it IMO, as your return is exposure and selling the games.

1 week later
    #263 5 years ago

Stern HD glass $240
    Shakers $100
    Tons of Stern accessories, toppers, art blades, shooters!

Pinballpro.com
    image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

Also games at DEMO PRICES!

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ovfdfireman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2018-chicago-pinball-expo-official-looking-for-trade-sell-thread?tu=ovfdfireman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.