Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 266 posts
  • 111 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by cpr9999
  • Topic is favorited by 38 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    pinball001 (resized).png
    pinball002 (resized).png
    20181018_144859 (resized).jpg
    20181018_144929 (resized).jpg
    20181018_144840 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    IMG_2488 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2487 (resized).jpg
    98F94A73-9777-4869-9035-EB96F9856709 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1017 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1016 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1015 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1014 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1013 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dung.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 5 years ago

Not planning on going to expo per say, but if someone had something on my want list to trade for my DW Sample I'd make the trip.

#53 5 years ago
    Quoted from dirtbag66:

What are you looking for? I'd be happy to bring a game just for the chance to meet you in the parking lot...

Pity, but game got traded yesterday. Someday we might have that beer...

#56 5 years ago
    Quoted from dirtbag66:

What did you trade it for? A Mario Andretti filled with mouse crap?

Nope, found a really nice guy on fb with two rare machines that fit right in my collection. He seemed quite happy with his end of the deal. Sorry you missed out though.

#60 5 years ago

You know what. If you take good pictures of the machine you offer. Give your best offer instead of trying to nickel and dime. Agree to a time. Keep them updated on your eta. Show up when you are supposed to. The game you brought works exactly like you said it would and you hand them crips 100 dollar bills straight from the bank, then yeah they tend to be happy.

Now can we get back to the thread instead of you trying to call me out with keyboard warrior vieled threat about meeting in the parking lot. All over a pm we had 3 years ago where I called you rude. Grow up and get over it.

#63 5 years ago
    Quoted from dirtbag66:

Huh? What the heck are you even talking about?

I save all my pm's, this crap start from you 3 years ago after I pm'ed you saying its rude to ask someone what they paid for something when they are selling it.

Oh, and apologies for not using perfect english while I respond to a troll on the internet. Might I suggest you use some of those brain cells focused on the english language for remembering why you have a problem with me in the first place?

There is a solution to this, just gonna set you to ignore so troll away and this thread can get back to what it was about, people buying/selling/trading not you trying to make yourself feel good for something you forgot why it started.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dung.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2018-chicago-pinball-expo-official-looking-for-trade-sell-thread?tu=dung and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.