Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 266 posts
  • 111 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by cpr9999
  • Topic is favorited by 38 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    pinball001 (resized).png
    pinball002 (resized).png
    20181018_144859 (resized).jpg
    20181018_144929 (resized).jpg
    20181018_144840 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    IMG_2488 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2487 (resized).jpg
    98F94A73-9777-4869-9035-EB96F9856709 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1017 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1016 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1015 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1014 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1013 (resized).JPG
    There are 266 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.
    #151 5 years ago

So this year if you play in the Flip Out tournament, you get a three day hall pass, so I'm on the fence about bringing a game this year, but if I have some interested buyers, I would bring a really nice Sure Shot that I recently acquired. I haven't done anything to it, but if there are interested parties, I'll bring it, lightly shop it (it needs new rubbers). And unlike last year where I needed the game I brought to stay in the hall in exchange for a wristband, if you are buying it, you can take it out right away if you want.

What's interesting about this game is that it has some original handwritten records of what it took in on location in the late 70s. It didn't spend a ton of time there as it's still in the teens as far as total plays. I would be asking $1195 which is a strong price, but it's based on condition, which is excellent. PF and BG are very nice. Cab is also very solid though it has a handful of scuffs.

SureShot (resized).jpgSureShot (resized).jpg
    #152 5 years ago

I'm about 35-40 min away from Expo (Near Algonquin, IL) and have a couple complete projects I'm selling. Prefer pickup but can bring to Expo this weekend if needed.

Williams Scorpion ($500) - Complete, flecked backglass (Red). Would coin up and play occasionally then freeze. I haven't replaced the connectors.
    https://imgur.com/a/uQzq3W8

Bally Supersonic ($600) Complete, Alltek MPU + Original board, 2 displays only partially working. Backglass has a scratch in it, playfield needs love.Was working but now doesn't coin up, don't hear the coils fire. Could be a fuse, could be more honestly no idea.
    https://imgur.com/a/8hl6o7G

Wasn't planning on selling but just took a new job and have to move. Projects have to go!

#153 5 years ago

Looking for a good backglass for Stern Stars also looking for a good backglass and playfield for Bobby Orr Power Play.

#154 5 years ago

Hey everyone. I’ll be at expo next week and I am looking to see if there is any interest in trading my Stargate for something of similar value. Machine plays well, all LED and fresh rubber and flipper rebuilt. Playfield still has the mylar on it and it looks pretty good. Just looking to change up the collection a bit. PM me for details and pics.

#155 5 years ago

I have the following as is machines, all will need to be shopped. I have not had the chance to dig into issues with all machines.
    I will list more shortly.

Big hurt, boots up plays, has a transistor issue for ramp, I think. missing speaker plastic panel $1600
    Flash, nice condition, needs to be shopped, has a tilt issue when switch is hit, plasy fine except tilt error $1200
    Sega Jurrasic park. Unshopped clean. From home owner. $2900
    Jungle lord, nice condition, needs to be shopped, works, plays fine $1300
    Black Pyramid, nice cabinet, has playfield wear, worked when taken from home. $700
    Volcano, x2, both cosmetically in great shape. one has a coil issue, games boot up, $1200, $1100.
    NBA fast break. Clean. Not really dirty took in as trade. $2995
    Nascar, HUO. One switch not working. Clean. From millionaires home in Barrington. One location.
    Roller coaster tycoon shopped. Needs batter holder replaced.
    Mars god of War, game boots up , may need tweaking, needs to be shopped out $1000
    High speed, game has cpu issue, good cosmetics, need to be shopped and board work fixed. $1100

Golden tee 2003 , HUO near mint condition. $900
    Ms Pacman, boots up and plays, has sagging of screen in right corner. $700.
    EA sports Sit down Nascar, with flat screen tv, has battery issue , resetting . great condition $1200
    Space invaders cocktail table, screen is scrambled. $600
    Top dawg shuffle game by Williams, $600.00
    Pacman cabaret. $600 works
    Ms pacman cocktail. Scrambled screen. $700
    Midway haunted House rifle game. Complete. Works but needs to be restored $1200
    Who Done it pinball machine. Clean, working. Complete. Needs to be shopped .
    Game show, clean . Needs to be shopped. $1800
    Dracula unshopped. Complete. Slight planking, ramp has nipple due to light locked on. May have errors.

Shopped out
    Time machine, Excellent condition.Nicest I have come across $2300
    Phantom of the Opera
    Black Rose

Stern HD glass

Laseriffic Toppers new 5% show discount. Pay in advance and pick up.
    Acdc train
    Tron
    Rob zombie
    Walking Dead
    Pirates if the Caribbean
    Iron Man
    Monopoly
    Monster Bash
    Soprano
    Diner
    Lord of the rings
    Ghostbusters
    Who Dunnit
    The Simpsons pinball Party
    Johnny Mnuemonic
    Road Show
    Guardians of Galaxy
    No Good gophers
    Spiderman
    Guns n Rose's
    Metallica
    Houdini

Stern Topper
    Batman
    Game of Thrones

Stern Armor
    Game of Thrones

Nib
    Houdini
    Thunderbirds
    Deadpool
    Acdc
    Batman66
    Iron Maiden
    Metallica monster
    Ghostbusters
    Attack from Mars SE

Huo
    Simpsons x2
    No Fear
    Family guy
    Star Wars premium

#157 5 years ago

RobCraig

What about someone like me. If I bring 7 games, according to the matrix, I get 4 bands. If one of the games sells. Am I penalized?

Serious question, because I plan on bringing several, with intentions to sell, but if I'm going to be charged for removing, I'll just leave them in the trailer Or something, Like just bring in one that I want going to sell to get my band and be done, that's a lot easier for me anyway. Just that I think the more machines would be better for the show

#158 5 years ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

robcraig
    What about someone like me. If I bring 7 games, according to the matrix, I get 4 bands. If one of the games sells. Am I penalized?
    Serious question, because I plan on bringing several, with intentions to sell, but if I'm going to be charged for removing, I'll just leave them in the trailer Or something, Like just bring in one that I want going to sell to get my band and be done, that's a lot easier for me anyway. Just that I think the more machines would be better for the show

More machines are better for the show, unless they sell and are removed right after the bands are issued. The band is for the entire show, most shows require the game to stay for the entire event. I think that’s fair. Some shows don’t give credit at all if the game is for sale, the show is then being used as a selling tool. Like a Pinside selling fee I suppose, it is certainly not a penalty as you never paid for your pass to begin with, If expo gives you $80 per game to be there, and you remove the game, seems fair that you pay them back what they gave you.

You are much more likely to sell the games on display than in a trailer, and worth paying a fee IMO

Individuals bringing games get a great opportunity to support the hobby, show off their games, and it’s a great place to buy and sell.

Businesses or dealers bringing machines usually pay for each foot of booth space to display and sell games, there is no credit for more machines. So the free play floor being a free place to put games is quite a value.

#159 5 years ago

I have a Houdini for $6200 and a BOP 2.0 for $5500. Both listed in marketplace.

Open to trades for Stern SW Premium/LE, Batman 66, IMDN, Dialed In, Deadpool or let me know what you have. Live 10 minutes from Expo.

#160 5 years ago

CPR gold Centaur playfield now available $1095.00

#161 5 years ago

I have 6 Chicago Coin Mini Baseball games I can bring to Expo if a deal is made beforehand. Asking $400 each. All need minor work(switch cleaned, lubricating, bulbs) but all parts are there including sound cards. Have bases for them as well.

20180317_134100 (resized).jpg20180317_134100 (resized).jpg
    #162 5 years ago
    Quoted from ovfdfireman:

More machines are better for the show, unless they sell and are removed right after the bands are issued. The band is for the entire show, most shows require the game to stay for the entire event. I think that’s fair. Some shows don’t give credit at all if the game is for sale, the show is then being used as a selling tool. Like a Pinside selling fee I suppose, it is certainly not a penalty as you never paid for your pass to begin with, If expo gives you $80 per game to be there, and you remove the game, seems fair that you pay them back what they gave you.
    You are much more likely to sell the games on display than in a trailer, and worth paying a fee IMO
    Individuals bringing games get a great opportunity to support the hobby, show off their games, and it’s a great place to buy and sell.
    Businesses or dealers bringing machines usually pay for each foot of booth space to display and sell games, there is no credit for more machines. So the free play floor being a free place to put games is quite a value.

I fully understand what your saying, but its not really pertaining to what im saying.

If I bring 4 game, then I get 4 passes,

If I bring 7 games, I still only get 4 passes. so for the last three games, im not getting anything extra, so I sure dont want to pay a penalty for something that I didn't get anything for to start with

#163 5 years ago

Looking for a Bally Dolly if anyone knows of one for sale.

#164 5 years ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

I fully understand what your saying, but its not really pertaining to what im saying.
    If I bring 7 games, I still only get 4 passes. so for the last three games, im not getting anything extra, so I sure dont want to pay a penalty for something that I didn't get anything for to start with

Suggest you email Rob Craig. I did, and while it took a while for him to get back to me he eventually did and sounded flexible and reasonable. I wouldn't be surprised if he agrees with your logic.

Thanks for bringing games for us to enjoy. Have a fun Expo.

#165 5 years ago

Looking for a Williams System 7 lower cabinet or a cheap System 7 game.

Have for sale a CPR latest run Fathom gold playfield and a set of blue Reese Rails for $1100.

#166 5 years ago

Have a NOS Viking playfield that I would trade for a Centaur playfield if anyone is looking.

#167 5 years ago

I have an original stern Spiderman available I will relist. I am 15 minutes from expo the game has a ton of mods.

#168 5 years ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

Understood, I see great value in putting them out there for sale without a fee in a high traffic pinball buyer focused area. Which is a great value even if you don’t receive anything, part two of what I was trying to say that most places charge to sell, like swap meets, pinside, EBay, whatever. So just because you don’t get something it’s still worth it IMO, as your return is exposure and selling the games.

#169 5 years ago

I will be looking for project system11/WPC games. PM me if interested in selling!

#170 5 years ago

I've got a Comet backglass, somewhat faded, with some paint starting to lift at the bottom (next owner would probably want to seal it). I wouldn't need much for it, $40.

I also have a very nice 1992 Alvin G. Al's Garage Band Goes on a World Tour backglass. I'll consider offers.

Only bothering to bring those if there is a pre-sale.

*Forgot to mention a mint/near mint Mata Hari glass (inscribed dagger). $250/best offer.
    Comet1 (resized).jpgComet1 (resized).jpgComet2 (resized).jpgComet2 (resized).jpgComet3 (resized).jpgComet3 (resized).jpg

mata2 (resized).jpgmata2 (resized).jpgmata3 (resized).jpgmata3 (resized).jpg
    #171 5 years ago

Long story short...I will have a nearly NOB (152 plays) MET pro with color DMD with me at Expo next week open for sale or trade. I bought it NIB in April, (manufacture date is March, 2018) and traded it to a nice Pinside guy near Chicago in August for his very nice Tron pro. I'm buying back for $5,000 due to his priority being $$. Looking for same in cash or trade value. Everything looks, plays, like new. Has the metal METALLICA sign over the pops, mini guitar and MET guitar picks, snake fangs, blades, color DMD, target decals, etc. He only had it 6 weeks, played it 40 times. (Had 112 plays when I traded it to him). I'm either putting MET next to TRON, or maybe getting something else at Expo. I listed it in July, you can check out my listing in archives...It's a steal (I feel) for $5k even. I do have interest from a Dallas member, if he can find a Texas runner going to Expo. I'll update if that happens. PM me if you are looking for a really clean, amazingly new MET pro with nice mods. I'm interested in LOTR (plus cash from me for the right one), BM66 (+ cash from me), AFMr, possibly SW (Stern) or GOTG if mint, other possible. Whoever gets it won't be disappointed!

Image-1 (1) (resized).jpgImage-1 (1) (resized).jpg

MET.color.pic (resized).jpgMET.color.pic (resized).jpg
    #172 5 years ago

Looking for an excellent condition Rollergames (Diamondplate preferred). PM me for details.

#173 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pinkitten:

Long story short...I will have a nearly NOB (152 plays) MET pro with color DMD with me at Expo next week open for sale or trade. I bought it NIB in April, (manufacture date is March, 2018) and traded it to a nice Pinside guy near Chicago in August for his very nice Tron pro. I'm buying back for $5,000 due to his priority being $$. Looking for same in cash or trade value. Everything looks, plays, like new. Has the metal METALLICA sign over the pops, mini guitar and MET guitar picks, snake fangs, blades, color DMD, target decals, etc. He only had it 6 weeks, played it 40 times. (Had 112 plays when I traded it to him). I'm either putting MET next to TRON, or maybe getting something else at Expo. I listed it in July, you can check out my listing in archives...It's a steal (I feel) for $5k even. I do have interest from a Dallas member, if he can find a Texas runner going to Expo. I'll update if that happens. PM me if you are looking for a really clean, amazingly new MET pro with nice mods. I'm interested in LOTR (plus cash from me for the right one), BM66 (+ cash from me), AFMr, possibly SW (Stern) or GOTG if mint, other possible. Whoever gets it won't be disappointed!
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]

Yeah... nobody is gonna get excited about a new openbox game. You have a used game

#174 5 years ago

Ok long shot but looking for a Fathom (thanks a lot KK bastard) in nice plus condition and a Doctor Who preferably in really nice condition. Will pay for the right examples and willing to drive pretty far for the right deal or lead on one. Dam this addiction is expensive. PM anytime thanks.

#175 5 years ago
    Quoted from lordloss:

Yeah... nobody is gonna get excited about a new openbox game. You have a used game

Just hoping I can trade for someone else’s unexciting, barely played, used pin! Thank you for your post!

#176 5 years ago

Sure Shot sold locally.

#177 5 years ago

Looking for a Williams Ringer (Horseshoe game) if anyone has one for sale that they could bring to Expo or the Chicagoland show? PM me details please.

http://www.pinrepair.com/arcade/ringer.htm

Thanks!

#178 5 years ago

I have an IM Pro playfield, new, clearcoated by Kruzman. Not from the VE runs, before that, so well past done curing by now. Sold my IM and forgot I had it. $900 and it's yours.

I also have an IPB MM playfield which Kruzman tweaked and cleared four or five years ago, selling for $1300.

I'll be at Expo from Thursday till Sat AM, and not planning to bring these unless someone PMs me ahead of time.

#179 5 years ago

I have 2 Stern DMDs that I took out to replace with Color DMDs. One from MET and other from AC/DC VE. No idea what they are worth....$100 each maybe? If anyone interested, make me a reasonable offer. I'll be at Expo Thursday and Friday.

#180 5 years ago

ive got two NOS playfields that I dont need, Data East Hook and Gottlieb SIlver Slugger. They are NOS, but that doesn't mean perfect since they are so old

troy

#181 5 years ago

Wanted: Head (backbox) for Black Knight, or equivalent (Jungle Lord, Gorgar, Flash, or Firepower will work as well). Just need one that has solid wood, no warping. Scrapes and scratches are OK. Don't need anything other than the wood box. Artwork doesn't matter either, as it will be re-stenciled.

#182 5 years ago

Stern DMDs are sold pending payment and pickup at Expo.

#183 5 years ago

I also have some Stern DMDs that I can bring to Expo. These are also color DMD upgrade removals so all in good shape. PM me if interested.

Larry

#184 5 years ago

Looking for a High Speed Backglass, the left plastic ramp for Corvette, and possibly a large DMD to replace my burned baywatch display

#185 5 years ago

Stern Playboy playfield nos $550 delivered to expo.

#186 5 years ago

Looking for a Flash Gordon, PM me!

#187 5 years ago

Mata Hari and Comet glasses sold.

#188 5 years ago
    Quoted from yendor0:

Wanted: Head (backbox) for Black Knight, or equivalent (Jungle Lord, Gorgar, Flash, or Firepower will work as well). Just need one that has solid wood, no warping. Scrapes and scratches are OK. Don't need anything other than the wood box. Artwork doesn't matter either, as it will be re-stenciled.

I have one from a jungle lord I parted out. What day will you be at expo?

#189 5 years ago

still looking to trade / sell my Deadpool pro .. had a deal done but there was a misunderstanding.. back up! let me know what you have!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/69830

Added over 6 years ago:

Deadpool no longer available!

#190 5 years ago

Anybody want a used TOTAN cabinet and head?

I had the opportunity to swap my game into a Doug Huse cabinet and have been holding onto this original Wms cabinet for almost five years, haven't found a use for it so might as well offer it FS. I'd rate it a solid 7+, just a little fade as can be seen in the pics when you compare what the legs were covering with what's adjacent to that area. The former owner must have touched it up (and did a good job too) because when you look closely at it you will see a satin sheen as if it was clearcoated just a bit. Otherwise I have no explanation for why it is like that. This in no way detracts from the aesthetics and it's really in quite good shape, that's why I have been holding onto it.

We moved all the metal cabinet parts to the new cabinet so pretty much all that's left inside is the ground braid. It is safely packed into the big cardboard boxes that the replacement cabinet came in.

Make me a reasonable offer and I'll bring it with me.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/hYS2LybuQqAaNNZ46

Check out the album above for a ton of pictures.

Added over 6 years ago:

The TOTAN cabinet is spoken for. Thanks guys.

#191 5 years ago

I have the following NOS pf I can bring if presold.
    LOTR - $1000
    CP - $800
    TOM - $1200
    BSD - $1000
    JD - $600
    TSSP (upper and lower) - $950
    Al's Garage Band ... $500

#192 5 years ago

I'll have a Capcom Breakshot populated, used playfield, and a cabinet (no head) available for sale in my booth.

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    borygard at gmail dot com

#193 5 years ago

I have the following

Stern mods

Star wars armor
    Walking dead Bloody armor premium or LE armor
    Aerosmith side rail armor

Ghostbusters Topper
    Game of Throne Topper
    Batman Topper

HD Glass

#194 5 years ago

MET is sold. Thank you for your PMs!

#195 5 years ago

Anyone have any other projects they’re looking to get rid of?

Also looking for a Gottlieb backdoors for big Indian and for lucky hand wedgehead

#196 5 years ago
    Quoted from jdoz2:

Also looking for a Gottlieb backdoors for big Indian and for lucky hand wedgehead

I have a royal flush and trizone project id sell.

#197 5 years ago
    Quoted from jdoz2:

ive got a mars god of war project, 700

#198 5 years ago

Looking for a gorgeous TOTAN. HUO or with a new playfield. No cabinet fade. Send me a pm.
    Buy or trade with ya.

#199 5 years ago

Looking for a Stern Stars or Sega Godzilla.

#200 5 years ago
    Quoted from jdoz2:

Scorpion, Vector, Time Warp and Jungle Lord. Will be at Pinballlife Friday.

There are 266 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2018-chicago-pinball-expo-official-looking-for-trade-sell-thread/page/4?hl=pinkitten and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.