8 months ago

Topic Stats

• 266 posts
  • 111 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by cpr9999
  • Topic is favorited by 43 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 102 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    pinball001 (resized).png
    pinball002 (resized).png
    20181018_144859 (resized).jpg
    20181018_144929 (resized).jpg
    20181018_144840 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    IMG_2488 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2487 (resized).jpg
    98F94A73-9777-4869-9035-EB96F9856709 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1017 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1016 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1015 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1014 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1013 (resized).JPG

There are 266 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.
    #51 8 months ago

Wanted: Dome for Chexx. Pickup at Expo

#52 8 months ago

if you can't find one @ expo, it appears that they offer free shipping
    https://www.bubblehockey.com/

#53 8 months ago
    Quoted from dirtbag66:

What are you looking for? I'd be happy to bring a game just for the chance to meet you in the parking lot...

Pity, but game got traded yesterday. Someday we might have that beer...

#54 8 months ago

The Farfalla is sold. The WPT is still available.

#55 8 months ago
    Quoted from dung:

Pity, but game got traded yesterday. Someday we might have that beer...

What did you trade it for? A Mario Andretti filled with mouse crap?

#56 8 months ago
    Quoted from dirtbag66:

What did you trade it for? A Mario Andretti filled with mouse crap?

Nope, found a really nice guy on fb with two rare machines that fit right in my collection. He seemed quite happy with his end of the deal. Sorry you missed out though.

#57 8 months ago
    Quoted from dung:

Nope, found a really nice guy on fb with two rare machines that fit right in my collection. He seemed quite happy with his end of the deal. Sorry you missed out though.

Sure he did.

#58 8 months ago

NOS Tron 3D Translite for sale.

#59 8 months ago

I will have demo games set up in our booth for sale and at great prices! I have to nail down the titles in the next couple days! If you are interested in preordering a demo let me know!

Options:
    Deadpool Pro
    Iron Maiden Pro and prem
    Star Wars Pro and prem
    AC/DC Pro and prem

Greg
    Pinballpro.com

Added 8 months ago:

Ghostbusters pro
    Deadpool Premium are also options

Added 8 months ago:

Also Houdini is gong to be an option

#60 8 months ago

You know what. If you take good pictures of the machine you offer. Give your best offer instead of trying to nickel and dime. Agree to a time. Keep them updated on your eta. Show up when you are supposed to. The game you brought works exactly like you said it would and you hand them crips 100 dollar bills straight from the bank, then yeah they tend to be happy.

Now can we get back to the thread instead of you trying to call me out with keyboard warrior vieled threat about meeting in the parking lot. All over a pm we had 3 years ago where I called you rude. Grow up and get over it.

#61 8 months ago
    Quoted from dung:

You know what. If you take good pictures of the machine you offer. Give your best offer instead of trying to nickel and dime. Agree to a time. Keep them updated on your eta. Show up when you are supposed to. The game you brought works exactly like you said it would and you hand them crips 100 dollar bills straight from the bank, then yeah they tend to be happy.
    Now can we get back to the thread instead of you trying to call me out with keyboard warrior vieled threat about meeting in the parking lot. All over a pm we had 3 years ago where I called you rude. Grow up and get over it.

Huh? What the heck are you even talking about?

#62 8 months ago

Oh, and speaking of "growing up", I believe the expression you were looking for was "thinly veiled".

And they are "crisp" bills, not crips. Please, no gang related talk around here.

#63 8 months ago
    Quoted from dirtbag66:

Huh? What the heck are you even talking about?

I save all my pm's, this crap start from you 3 years ago after I pm'ed you saying its rude to ask someone what they paid for something when they are selling it.

Oh, and apologies for not using perfect english while I respond to a troll on the internet. Might I suggest you use some of those brain cells focused on the english language for remembering why you have a problem with me in the first place?

There is a solution to this, just gonna set you to ignore so troll away and this thread can get back to what it was about, people buying/selling/trading not you trying to make yourself feel good for something you forgot why it started.

#64 8 months ago
    Quoted from dung:

I save all my pm's, this crap start from you 3 years ago after I pm'ed you saying its rude to ask someone what they paid for something when they are selling it.
    Oh, and apologies for not using perfect english while I respond to a troll on the internet.

Sounds like you're the one who needs to "grow up and move on".

Enjoy the rest of your day.

#66 8 months ago

Let's keep it friendly, guys.

#67 8 months ago

Can bring to Expo (IF PRE-SOLD, 50% paypal deposit required) ...

Playfields
    Reproduction CFTBL playfield - clear coat (slather and lathered) ... $1,000
    Reproduction Monster Bash playfield - Illinois Pinball (Gene) ... $1,000

Translites:
    The Simpsons Pinball Party -- $70
    Flipper Football --
    Starship Troopers --
    Mary Shelley's --
    Rescue 911 --
    Waterworld --
    Guns & Roses (damaged -- krinkled around perimeter) --

#68 8 months ago

Looking for a Simpsons Pinball Party. Can likely meet at expo or before.

Archived after 17 days
    Unknown reason:
    Machine - Wanted
    Wanted! “Looking to buy a The Simpsons Pinball Party in the +/- 4 hours from Madison, WI range. LED preferred but not deal breaker. Ideally nice playfield. Let me know of any upgrades/mods....”
    2018-10-20
    Deforest, WI
    Wanted

#69 8 months ago

Can bring to Expo if needed but I am selling a very nice HUO Iron Man. Powder coated candy red. Flipper fidelity speakers, lighted whiplash and el figures. Game looks perfect, topper, color changing backbox light, pop bumpers caps changed to better style. Iron Man shooter rod, Full LED's, playing card signed by Kevin O'Connor Gary Stern and John Borg. $4900

20180918_185147 (resized).jpg

#70 8 months ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

if you can't find one @ expo, it appears that they offer free shipping
    https://www.bubblehockey.com/

Nice find. Thats a good deal

#71 8 months ago

I have a HUO TSPP that has been upgraded with color display, leds and NVRam. Lmk and I can bring it to expo

Quoted from bikefreak:

Looking for a Simpsons Pinball Party. Can likely meet at expo or before.

Machine - Wanted
    Wanted: The Simpsons Pinball PartyWanted! “Looking to buy a The Simpsons Pinball Party in the +/- 4 hours from Madison, WI range. LED preferred but not deal breaker. Ideally nice playfield. Cabinet condition less of a conce...”
    10 days ago Deforest, WI
    Wanted
    bikefreak

#72 8 months ago

I can deliver to Expo Thursday night and PBL party Friday if anyone is interested. $6,500 without color dmd.

Archived after 23 days
    Not sold: Decided to keep game
    Machine - For Sale
    HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “I'm looking at a long distance move so I am going to sell of my pins to avoid having to lug them around. Very nice HUO Tron with the two chicks translite. I've had it for a year ...”
    2018-09-11
    Elkhart, IN
    6,800 (Firm)

#73 8 months ago

That Tron is super sexy. Dang. What's the blue and white strip of LED's that looks like it's on or near the right ramp?

#74 8 months ago
    Quoted from sublime90803:

That Tron is super sexy. Dang. What's the blue and white strip of LED's that looks like it's on or near the right ramp?

I think that's just the reflection from the Pin Stadium lights.

#75 8 months ago

Yes, Pinstadiums.

#76 8 months ago

Damn wish I was in a better position to jump on this. Been dying for a nice Tron and this one is exactly what I want! Wish I were closer! Good luck with sale.

#77 8 months ago

This will be for sale at Expo if it hasn't sold by then.

Archived after 2 days
    Sold for $ 4,900
    Contributed to Pinside
    Machine - For Sale
    Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Stern Star Trek Pro with Aurich alternate art package and lots of mods. Here's everything I can think of: Aurich translite (original translite included) Aurich speaker panel decal...”
    2018-09-21
    West Dundee, IL
    4,900 (OBO)

#78 8 months ago

I've got an extra (slightly used) set of black powder metallica side rails and hinges. $170 takes them - tentatively sold to skypilot
    wrinkle-black-02 (resized).jpg wrinkle-black-01 (resized).jpg

#79 7 months ago

Anyone intending to bring any of the following to Expo for sale or wish to sell before the show and exchange there?

Archived after 140 days
    Unknown reason:
    Machine - Wanted
    Wanted! “Looking to add a WCS to the collection. Player vs collector edition preferred. Southeastern Wisconsin - northern Illinois pickup preferred, but willing to travel farther dependi...”
    2018-10-30
    Racine, WI
    Wanted

Rocky and Bullwinkle
    Time Machine
    Space Shuttle
    Roller Games
    Jurassic Park
    EarthShaker
    Space Jam
    Sorcerer
    Genesis
    Diner

#80 7 months ago

I lowered the price of my Houdini to $6300. Welcome trades +/- cash for Dialed In, Star Wars Premium/LE, IMDN Premium, Batman 66 Premium, Deadpool Pro or let me know what you got.

#81 7 months ago

I have a nice STTNG I am willing to bring to the show if presold

#82 7 months ago

Anyone have any projects sitting around that they want to cut loose? Ems or ss

I might be delivering a game to a friend and bringing something back would make the trip more worthwhile

#83 7 months ago
    Quoted from jdoz2:

Anyone have any projects sitting around that they want to cut loose? Ems or ss
    I might be delivering a game to a friend and bringing something back would make the trip more worthwhile

I have a Skylab project.

#84 7 months ago
    Quoted from Methos:

I have a Skylab project.

Never played that one but I’ll send you a pm for details.

#85 7 months ago

Anyone have a CPR Centaur playfield they are bringing to expo for trade or sale?

#86 7 months ago

I can bring a NIB Dead Pool LE if a deal is made beforehand or other current Sterns. Also a CGC AFMR SE.

larry@flipnoutpinball.com

#87 7 months ago

posted this in the ultrasonic thread, but I'm looking to sell my still new in box kendal 780 Watts 5.55 gallons (21 liters) ultrasonic cleaner. these sell for $500 on ebay with free shipping, so I'd like to get $430 plus shipping for it. here's a link to the actual product that I'm selling:
    ebay.com link » Industrial 780 Watts 5 55 Gallons 21 Liters Heated Ultrasonic Cleaner Hb821

however, I can bring this with me to the chicago expo if arrangements are made prior

#88 7 months ago
    Quoted from flipnout1:

I can bring a NIB Dead Pool LE if a deal is made beforehand or other current Sterns. Also a CGC AFMR SE.
    larry@flipnoutpinball.com

I have to ask, if this is NIB is there actually a 'deal' or is it retail?

#89 7 months ago
    Quoted from Zablon:

A deal meaning that the buyer and I have agreed that the buyer will purchase the game. So I don't drag it to Expo and back again. Stern Pricing prohibits me as a dealer to go below a certain price point.

Larry

#90 7 months ago
    Quoted from Zablon:

Where else are you going to buy a NIB Dead Pool LE other than a dealer or someone who is trying to flip one for a profit?

Sounds to me that an authorized Stern dealer is willing to make a private deal.

#91 7 months ago
    Quoted from flipnout1:

A deal meaning that the buyer and I have agreed that the buyer will purchase the game. So I don't drag it to Expo and back again. Stern Pricing prohibits me as a dealer to go below a certain price point.
    Larry

Quoted from vdojaq:

Where else are you going to buy a NIB Dead Pool LE other than a dealer or someone who is trying to flip one for a profit?
    Sounds to me that an authorized Stern dealer is willing to make a private deal.

Yep, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something due to the wording.

#92 7 months ago

Can bring the following if sale lined-up prior, no tire-kickers:

Bally-Spectrum- Really nice, new Alltek MPU and Solenoid boards, x5 new green Pinscore displays, backglass is really nice $3,800

Sega-Lost in Space- Nice playfield, flippers rebuilt, new Rottendog I/O board, have old board as well. Replaced magnets, lots of Comet LED's installed. $4k

#93 7 months ago
    Quoted from flipnout1:

Larry

Buy with confidence.

Remember phone calls are where deals are made not pming, or texting, or emailing, where it can be shared!!!!!!

#94 7 months ago

Going to the expo, looking for:

Can pick up sooner as well, live in Chicago area

TFTC

BSD

#95 7 months ago
    Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

better be nice for that price!

Sold!!!

#96 7 months ago

Translites for sale, will be at Expo the 17-20th. All in perfect condition and stored flat.

$60 Each for the following: (All Pro's)
    Aerosmith, Gaurdians OTG(2), DeadPool, Kiss, Avengers, Simpson's PP, IronMan

$60 Each for: WoZ, Hobbit (Signed by JJ)

$40 Each for: Ripley's BION, WPT, Godzilla, MS's Frankenstein(2)

Added 7 months ago:

Sold via Pinside PM: IM-MSF(1)-Godzilla, Donation inbound.

Below still Available:
    $60 Each for the following: (All Pro's)
    Aerosmith, Gaurdians OTG(2), DeadPool, Kiss, Avengers, Simpson's PP

$60 Each for: WoZ, Hobbit (Signed by JJ)

$40 Each for: Ripley's BION, WPT, MS's Frankenstein(1)

Added 7 months ago:

#97 7 months ago

I'll be at the Pinball Expo in Chicago on Thursday evening with several pieces of original pinball and arcade game backglass artwork. These are all original hand-painted full-size pieces of artwork that were created for the machines, not reproductions or one-offs. I'll have the original art for Bally's Embryon ($4000), Bally's Eight Ball Champ ($3500), Bally's Beat the Clock ($3500), Williams' Pharaoh ($2500, alternate/prototype artwork, never produced), and Pinstar's Walk 'N the Ball ($2000, presentation artwork, game was never made). All of these are professionally framed and matted. I'll also have Bally Midway's Mothership arcade video game header artwork ($1500, game was never produced). Prices are firm. I'm interested in trading straight up, 1, for any of the following machines (in alphabetical order): Gottlieb's Black Hole, Williams' Black Knight, Bally's Creature from the Black Lagoon, Williams' Cyclone, Stern's Elvis, Bally's Fathom, Williams' Funhouse, Bally's Granny and the Gators, Williams' Varkon, and Bally's Xenon. I'm interested in games that are complete and restored/working and in excellent cosmetic shape and set up for testing on Thursday evening.

102_7977 (resized).jpg102_7978 (resized).jpg102_7981 (resized).jpg102_7982 (resized).jpg102_7983 (resized).jpg102_7988 (resized).jpg
    #98 7 months ago

Demo Games are ordered so the final list is below! Stop by our booth for some free play action and get some games in on the newest titles, can’t wait to meet you guys in person.

Demo games will include
    Iron Maiden Pro
    Iron Maiden Premium
    Star Wars Pro
    Star Wars Premium
    Deadpool Pro
    Deadpool Premium
    Guardians Pro

Demo games available for purchase

Greg M
    Pinballpro.com

#99 7 months ago

Anyone have any fun em's for sale? I'd like to add an em. Can't really afford a nice FB right now, but there's a lot more em's than FB. Don't know a thing about them, just know I need some bells and chimes in my life. So it needs to be 109% working, please and thank you.

#100 7 months ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Anyone have any fun em's for sale? I'd like to add an em. Can't really afford a nice FB right now, but there's a lot more em's than FB. Don't know a thing about them, just know I need some bells and chimes in my life. So it needs to be 109% working, please and thank you.

Ill be your huckleberry

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 40.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Pimp
    $ 75.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 39.95
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 25.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    $ 46.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 164.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 209.99
    $ 999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 1,099.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 94.00
    $ 229.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Tilttopper
    $ 14.95
    $ 45.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 25.00
    Apparel - Unisex
    Project Pinball Charity
    $ 11.95
    There are 266 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside