Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by sldwaa
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bring-it-brett-2.jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    baf342d0deebfd9959bc7aea4495efc6bbe5ff7d (resized).jpg
    image1-1 (resized).JPG
    bc16bfb7a63673b025d191c9b5c3851618d229cc (resized).jpg
    #1 5 years ago

Just checking to see who is offering what. Hope Comet will be offering a sale as Im ready.

#2 5 years ago

Another year of “Will Color DMD run a sale?”
    Followed by another “Of course not.”

#3 5 years ago

I want a pinsound sale

#4 5 years ago

I'm hoping for 50% sale on machines. One can dream can't they?

#5 5 years ago

I'm hoping for a steal on the Pinball Adventures volume 1 book. They will make lovely fire starters for the cold winter months.

#6 5 years ago

Titan is a regular BF Sale Company, will it be 3 in a row for them?

#7 5 years ago

I need a subwoofer. Hopefully, a good deal comes up!

#8 5 years ago

I think Flipper Fidelity usually does something. Add me to the want colordmd to do a sale.

#9 5 years ago
    Quoted from tbaum:

I want a pinsound sale

I would buy one for my Bsd.....

#10 5 years ago

Comet usually has a Black Friday LED sale.......

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from Allibaster:

I need a subwoofer. Hopefully, a good deal comes up!

Are there pinball specific subs or just any generic one?

#12 5 years ago
    Quoted from aztarac:

Comet usually has a Black Friday LED sale.......

Only certain items in the past.

#13 5 years ago

Lights out Pinball will have two sales that will be running from now until the end of the year. The first one is 10% all LED products including bulbs, and kits by title. If you do not see a kit for the game you are looking for just email me at [email protected] or call me directly at 215-840-3147 and I will quote you the best price possible and supply an extra 10% in LED bulbs. We will also customize your kit based on how bright you would like it, and offer options such as color matching the plastics etc. All bulbs sold by Lights Out Pinball carry a no questions asked 2 year warranty.

This sale will also include all rubber parts and rubber kits. We proudly carry Titan premium rubber parts and will also make a custom kit for any pinball machine allowing you to even select specific colors for each and every rubber part in the kit. Once you place your order, you will receive an email containing the quantities and sizes of the rubber parts in the kit and you will have the option to customize each and every piece in the kit.
    Simply enter the code HOLIDAY SALE 2018 when checking out and the discount will be applied.

-removed by moderation-

Happy Holidays to all of you, and thank you for the business over the past year.
    Manny
    Lights Out Pinball
    215-840-3147

#14 5 years ago
    Quoted from Manny10:

The second sale will be for all Convolux Fluorescent Plastics that we have in stock. We are offering 35% off, and also free shipping

Order placed. Sorry you had so much trouble with the vendor.

#15 5 years ago

25% off all decals starting whenever the hell you want on Thanksgiving day, through midnight on the 26th!!! A few examples of the many designs offered, visit my store for the whole list:

baf342d0deebfd9959bc7aea4495efc6bbe5ff7d (resized).jpgbaf342d0deebfd9959bc7aea4495efc6bbe5ff7d (resized).jpgbc16bfb7a63673b025d191c9b5c3851618d229cc (resized).jpgbc16bfb7a63673b025d191c9b5c3851618d229cc (resized).jpgimage1-1 (resized).JPGimage1-1 (resized).JPG
    #16 5 years ago

Titian rubber, color dmd and leds please

#17 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Only certain items in the past.

Oh right - Nifty LED had the bigger BF sales.

#18 5 years ago
    Quoted from tbaum:

Are there pinball specific subs or just any generic one?

Probably just the Polk PSW10. It occasionally goes on sale down to $70. Hoping to find something like that or better.

#19 5 years ago

We are looking at a few things. Sadly most manufacturers restrict our abilities.

We have asked a few for permission to do some things will see what we hear. Otherwise I will try and look for some other plans. Any non pinball arcade games people are looking for that I might be able to try and do something on?

#20 5 years ago
    Quoted from Allibaster:

Probably just the Polk PSW10. It occasionally goes on sale down to $70. Hoping to find something like that or better.

I just get powered subwoofers from Goodwill. Same thing.

#22 5 years ago

I’d like to get a stern shaker for bf

#23 5 years ago

TITAN PINBALL BLACK FRIDAY/CYBER MONDAY

20% off all orders over $50 Friday November 23 to Monday November 26 at midnight... coupon code TITAN18BF
    The 20% off applies to ALL in-stock products on the Titan website EXCEPT the 50 piece Universal ring kits, 100 piece Competition Bulk Variety Pack, other already discounted items and Titan Pinmats. Also, free shipping on orders over $250 in the contiguous US!

#24 5 years ago

Pinball & Arcade shipping across midwest (TX > AK > OK > CO > MO > IA > IL > IN > PA > MD > TN > KY > GA > AL > LA > TX).
    Ship games & other items on this coming game delivery route (anticipated route start date is Mon after thanksgiving) and save HYUGE compared to those other shippers.
    PM me with pick-up city/state, destination city/state and list of items to ship.
    Route details >> https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deliver-your-games-txarokcomoiaohmdtnkygaalla

I can even pick-up Titan items in Texas and deliver them along the route with your games.

bring-it-brett-2.jpgbring-it-brett-2.jpg

#25 5 years ago

My offer on my gear is 15% discount on Cyber Monday at Shapeways.

https://www.shapeways.com/marketplace?q=swinks&sort=newest

I will have a code by next week and they normally advertise it in the website banner.

#26 5 years ago

Anything from pinballsidemirrors.com ? They usually have a sale.

#27 5 years ago
    Quoted from tmontana:

Anything from pinballsidemirrors.com ? They usually have a sale.

Would be nice, but they sold out to CoinTaker now, so maybe that tradition is gone. Last year was a bit of a fiasco with crap shipping policy anyways, but 2 years ago was great.

#28 5 years ago

Can we consolidate under 1 thread - how about under the earlier thread below?

Hopefully we'll get some vendor announcements soon, but would be nice if it's all in one place.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-friday-specials-2018-announcements-and-wishlist

1 week later
    #29 5 years ago

I would be stoked to get a deal on taf or tz!!! If you have either collecting dust, let me know!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2018-black-friday-pinball-deals?hl=tbaum and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.