5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 43 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by mcluvin
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nascarrey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 5 years ago

Hey guys! Love my FF-been playing for 12 years now. In 2 uber competitive leagues with my friends.

Just heard my bench receiver Josh Gordon got traded to the Pats-glad I didn't cut him!

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

You think he’s gonna work out there?

Not sure-guess ill have to sit him on the bench and see.....

#20 5 years ago

Who's hosting the leagues you guys are in?

We have been on ESPN since we started.
I didn't have a good year in FF drafts.....
They changed the draft room this year and it caused me to F-up my first round pick!

I was going to click on a RB to put into the 'que' and as I clicked on him the team on the clock picked him-so it moved everyone up the board. My turn was next and the click that was meant for Kareem Hunt drafted Antonio Brown!

I know he's a #1 WR--but I don't use standard scoring in my league. As commissioner I couldn't even stop the draft and fix the mistake! I thought in past years the commish could 'take control of the draft', but that's not an option anymore.

My league is as follows:
Starters
2-QB
2-RB
1-RB/WR
2-WR
1-TE
1-Flex
1-D/ST
1-K

While WR's get PPR- RB's in my league get PPA- which means RB's & QB's that run a lot are way more valuable than even the best WR. So there I was after the first pick trying to get my head together and come up with a new draft strategy since I totally choked on my first pick...…

Then in my other league run by a friend (we usually had our drafts back to back because half of the players are in both leagues) changed her draft day to the day before mine....I must have deleted that email b/c I forgot and AUTODRAFTED! DOH! Found out when I got the ESPN email with the draft results....

Laughing at myself......

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Picked up P. Lindsay on waivers and already have R. Freeman but deciding to play them both as I. Crowell is my only other healthy RB (J. Mixon and D. Freeman injured).

OUCH rough start to the season losing 2 RB already...….

Mabey next year we could have a Pinside FF League??

If theres enough interest....

#28 5 years ago

I took 2 beatings this weekend...

My bench in 1 league...

Dalvin Cook*, Min RB O

Bench Jimmy Garoppolo*, SF QB O

Bench Josh Gordon*, NE WR O

Bench Mark Ingram II, NO RB SSPD

lmao

Well this year is shot to hell...now to play spoiler the rest of the year.....

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Losing by less than 2 points knowing I just needed Antonio Brown to make 1 more catch to win will forever haunt my fantasy football dreams, lol.

Been there-done that....lol

Yep- woulda-shoulda-coulda.....

Can't let the 'what ifs' drag ya down...…...

#36 5 years ago

Picked up Calvin Ridley & started him.....was glad I did!

#38 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

You picked him up this week? 6 person league?
how the hell could he be available in your league were people can start 4 WRs?

10 person league.....

In my league RB's get 1 point per attempt...so not a lot of WR's are started as Flex or RB/WR.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nascarrey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2018-2019-fantasy-football-discussion?tu=nascarrey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.