Topic Stats

• 335 posts
  • 116 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Xerico
  • Topic is favorited by 31 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 222 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0029 (resized).JPG
IMG_2810 (resized).JPG
IMG_2809 (resized).JPG
IMG_4831 (resized).JPG
IMG_0092 (resized).JPG
2017-03-22_14-58-04 (resized).jpg
20170321_151352 (resized).jpg
20170321_151308 (resized).jpg
ij glamor (resized).jpg
ij loer pf (resized).jpg
ij upperpf (resized).jpg
IMG_3439 (resized).JPG
IMG_3424 (resized).JPG
DSC07747 (resized).JPG
IMG_3413 (resized).JPG
IMG_0085 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider halpain24.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#30 2 years ago

I have a NIB Attack From Mars Repro Cabinet I can bring if someone decides they want it. It is flat black on the inside with AFM decals already on it. Cabinet and backbox with back box hinges. Also the back is screen with the warning labels already. I haven't opened it but there is one hole in the box where it was opened to check on it because that corner showed pressure. I have a picture of that. It's the back top right corner of the backbox. that corner shows a little pressure against it so I wanted to be upfront with that. Let me know if anyone is interested in it. I'll deliver it at TPF if it sells.

IMG_1094 (resized).JPGIMG_1095 (resized).JPG

Added over 3 years ago: sold

#40 2 years ago

I have 2 Need 4 Speed Racing cabinets for sale. They link to each other and both work. Asking $1200 for the pair. I will only be bringing them to TPF if they sell, but prefer to put them in the show and then the buyer take home after as taking them would limit my space from bringing other machines for the show. SOLD

n4s (resized).jpg

#42 2 years ago

I also have a set of White Water cabinet decals. I didnt buy them originally, they came with my WW. I was told they were Gen2 but dont know much about that. Not sure what they are worth yet, but if anyone is interested let me know and I can bring them to TPF for pick up.

1 month later
#173 2 years ago

I have a modded out ST Pro considering trading at TPF. Mods include vengeance interactive blue light, nebula color changing backboard light, enterprise ship, kilingon ship, asteroids, blue superbands, and blue undercab kit. The only issue with the pin is one backbox side decal had peeled off, but I have the brand new decal from Stern to replace it and the cabinet its still perfect so it literally just needs to be stuck on. Im only bringing it to TPF if a deal is made though. looking for something in the same price range. Maybe a TOM, IM, SM, CFTBL. Let me know what you have. Pictures have been added.

IMG_1306 (resized).JPG

IMG_1307 (resized).JPG

IMG_1308 (resized).JPG

IMG_1309 (resized).JPG

IMG_1310 (resized).JPG

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 339.00
Displays
GermanGamingSupplies.com
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Boards
PinSound
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 249.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider halpain24.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside