Topic Stats

• 335 posts
  • 116 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Xerico
  • Topic is favorited by 31 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 222 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0029 (resized).JPG
IMG_2810 (resized).JPG
IMG_2809 (resized).JPG
IMG_4831 (resized).JPG
IMG_0092 (resized).JPG
2017-03-22_14-58-04 (resized).jpg
20170321_151352 (resized).jpg
20170321_151308 (resized).jpg
ij glamor (resized).jpg
ij loer pf (resized).jpg
ij upperpf (resized).jpg
IMG_3439 (resized).JPG
IMG_3424 (resized).JPG
DSC07747 (resized).JPG
IMG_3413 (resized).JPG
IMG_0085 (resized).JPG

This topic is closed.

There are 335 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 7.
#251 2 years ago

F-14 is spoken for

#252 2 years ago

I have 3 machines for sale. I can bring ONE to TPF next week.
Eightball Deluxe LE
Jungle Lord
Stern KISS LE NIB

Send me a note if you have a specific question or want a photo of a certain area.
Thanks

EBD - has a playfield decal that doesn't have any wrinkles, looks good. LEDs. Play 100%. Was just gone through and replaced any coils or missing diodes on switches. Plays great. BG is perfect and cabinet is easily 9 out of 10. Nice example of the LE version. $2300

Jungle Lord - an above average example. I got this at TPF about 7 years ago. Since then we've fixed anything that needed it. Plays well. Cab is bright and in great shape. BG has flaking at the bottom (see photos, colored LEDs help it look a little better). Playfield isn't missing any spots of paint. There's wear, but in good shape. The plastic over the shooter lane is broken - like most. I do have another, used - but unbroken plastic that I will include. $1250

Stern KISS LE - New in Box. Not much else to say. It's in the box, not on the pallet. It's new. $7800 obo

Eight Ball Deluxe Limited Edition
Jungle Lord
KISS (Premium/LE)

IMG_2329 (resized).jpg

IMG_2330 (resized).jpg

IMG_0511 (resized).jpg

IMG_0512 (resized).jpg

IMG_0513 (resized).jpg

IMG_0514 (resized).jpg

IMG_0515 (resized).jpg

IMG_2322 (resized).jpg

IMG_2321 (resized).jpg

IMG_2323 (resized).jpg

IMG_2324 (resized).jpg

IMG_2331 (resized).jpg

IMG_0511 (resized).jpg

IMG_0512 (resized).jpg

IMG_0513 (resized).jpg

IMG_0515 (resized).jpg

IMG_2321 (resized).jpg

IMG_2322 (resized).jpg

IMG_2323 (resized).jpg

IMG_2324 (resized).jpg

IMG_2325 (resized).jpg

IMG_2326 (resized).jpg

IMG_2327 (resized).jpg

IMG_2328 (resized).jpg

IMG_2331 (resized).jpg

IMG_2332 (resized).jpg

IMG_2333 (resized).jpg

#253 2 years ago

Do you have any pics of the Jungle Lord?

#254 2 years ago

I have a CPR Star Trek playfield (with the LED board for the engines) - Bronze version
and a standard Backglass
and an alternate Backglass

I'm not sure on prices.
I think I paid $650 or $700 plus shipping on the pf.
Standard bg is probably worth $150-$175 and shipping
The alternate bg is hard to find and they don't show up often - so hard to put a market value on it. I'm thinking if one turned up it'd be $350-400 plus shipping

I'd like to sell the lot together at TPF and you'll save on not having to ship. I'd rather not ship glass.

Send a note if you have a specific question or are interested.
Thanks
Jeff

IMG_2145 (resized).jpg

IMG_2146 (resized).jpg

IMG_2147 (resized).jpg

IMG_2148 (resized).jpg

IMG_2149 (resized).jpg

IMG_2336 (resized).jpg

IMG_2152 (resized).jpg

IMG_2337 (resized).jpg

IMG_2151 (resized).jpg

IMG_2334 (resized).jpg

#255 2 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

Do you have any pics of the Jungle Lord?

There are photos of both machine below the text of my 'ad'.
Or there should be. I see them in my browser.

#256 2 years ago

Star Wars EPS 1 for sale.
Free delivery to TPF.
Need to know by Wednesday.

#257 2 years ago
Quoted from MadMaxDad:

There are photos of both machine below the text of my 'ad'.
Or there should be. I see them in my browser.

Pretty sure he was being sarcastic since the same photos are in there 3 or 4 times over.

#258 2 years ago

I will be at TPF, and I will be looking for some classic Sterns, projects or player pins, and some populated playfields. My preferred machines are listed below, but I may be open to other titles. I'm not willing to pay $10K each unless I can use Monopoly money or "Easy Money."

Quicksilver
#Nine Ball
Dragonfist
#Star Gazer
Seawitch
Meteor
#Big Game

#259 2 years ago

Space Jam and Judge Dredd are still available. Space Jam will be for sure going to the show. Judge Dredd will only go if an arrangement is made before 3/23. I will entertain DMD title trades for Judge Dredd and can add cash if needed.

Space Jam - $1,800.

Judge Dredd - $2,800 with out color DMD, $3,000 with color DMD.

#260 2 years ago

Seriously this time-

I have two sheets of Standard aspect playfield glass for sale- suitable for any modern Stern game or Bally Williams or what not; I live 3 miles from TPF, you can pick up on the way. Funds go toward a good cause-mods for my other games

Nice condition sheet- some scratches $40
New sheet- $60

#261 2 years ago

I have a Fire! Champagne Edition project game that I'm not bringing, but is in an indoor storage room a few miles away if anyone is interested. Game is in bad shape, but all fire tubes and motors are present.

#262 2 years ago

A friend can possibly bring a nice Theatre of Magic to the show, and he's only interested in trades at this time, +/- cash. Will consider any of the following:

1) Ghostbusters Premium or LE
2) Twilight Zone
3) Circus Voltaire
4) Creature from the Black Lagoon
5) Stern Star Trek LE/Premium

Lemme know-

#263 2 years ago

I have 3 pinballs for sale that will be at TPF set on free play.

Gorgar $1,200
Lost World $800
ALI $1,500

Gorgar- has a very nice playfield and cab. Some flaking on the backglass. One of the nicest Gorgars around just needs a better BG to make it a really nice example. The pin has some LEDs.

Lost World- Playfield is excellent, cab is nice. Some lifting and a few cracks in the paint on the backglass.

ALI- is a players machine. Decent playfield and backglass. The cab is structurally sound but has alot of scratches.

All 3 pins are clean with new rubbers and play 100%. The Pins can be picked up at the close of TPF on Sunday. Please PM me with any questions. Thanks Keith

IMG_0564 (resized).JPG
IMG_0565 (resized).JPG
IMG_0566 (resized).JPG
IMG_0567 (resized).JPG
IMG_0568 (resized).JPG
IMG_0569 (resized).JPG
IMG_0570 (resized).JPG
IMG_0571 (resized).JPG
IMG_0572 (resized).JPG
IMG_0574 (resized).JPG
IMG_0575 (resized).JPG
IMG_0554 (resized).JPG
IMG_0555 (resized).JPG
IMG_0556 (resized).JPG
IMG_0557 (resized).JPG
IMG_0558 (resized).JPG
IMG_0559 (resized).JPG
IMG_0560 (resized).JPG
IMG_0561 (resized).JPG
IMG_0562 (resized).JPG
IMG_0563 (resized).JPG
IMG_0543 (resized).JPG
IMG_0544 (resized).JPG
IMG_0545 (resized).JPG
IMG_0546 (resized).JPG
IMG_0547 (resized).JPG
IMG_0548 (resized).JPG
IMG_0549 (resized).JPG
IMG_0550 (resized).JPG
IMG_0551 (resized).JPG
IMG_0552 (resized).JPG

#264 2 years ago

Will have an extremely nice Judge Dredd at the show. No fade, brand new topper, Deadworld disc, LED's, ColorDMD etc. $3500

#265 2 years ago

I have a NIB PBR Can Crusher I can bring if a deal is made beforehand.

#266 2 years ago

Looking for a stern nfl any team...

#267 2 years ago
Quoted from Bongiorno:

My brother is bringing one, but it is an over the top restoration and not for the feint of heart It is a Cowboys version.

#268 2 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

My brother is bringing one, but it is an over the top restoration and not for the feint of heart It is a Cowboys version.

Please tell me it comes with a bunch of used heroin needles and urine sample cups.

#269 2 years ago

I picked up a project F-14 with a brand new repro playfield that I would sell. Just not sure I want to take it on. PM me if interested. -Sold!

#270 2 years ago

will sell road show at TPF for $3k if deal made beforehand

Archived after 44 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Up for trade or sale is a nice road show. This is 100% converted to LED, 100% working including heads, diverters, shaker and all switches. Plays games perfectly and is my favorite ...”
2017-05-16
Austin, TX

#271 2 years ago
Quoted from Bongiorno:

Someone put a Detroit Lion version on EBay yesterday.

#272 2 years ago

Still looking for an Iron Maiden. Anybody?

#273 2 years ago

I'm looking for a few odd so and ends for a skill roll. Left mech parts and some playfeild metal guides.

#274 2 years ago

I have a few odd items that I can bring to TPF. If someone is in need, PM me.

1. A spare set of wire ramps for The Shadow.
2. One spare The Shadow ring.
3. A Bride of Pinbot playfield Mylar.
4. A passable Flash Gordon backglass. There was some flaking and cracking a few small pieces missing. It has been triple-thicked to prevent any more damage. I'll work in a pinch.

#275 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Please tell me it comes with a bunch of used heroin needles and urine sample cups.

I laughed

#276 2 years ago

Attending TPF 2017. WTB Backglasses:

1974 Williams Dealer's Choice https://pinside.com/pinball/archive/dealers-choice-williams
1979 Bally Supersonic https://pinside.com/pinball/archive/supersonic

Anyone...? Anyone...?

#277 2 years ago

Looking for a BK2.. Just a few days away, and it's still not listed in the game lineup. sniff...

#278 2 years ago
Quoted from Jumping-Box:

Looking for a BK2.. Just a few days away, and it's still not listed in the game lineup. sniff...

I just wanna play one at least lmao

#279 2 years ago
Quoted from Jeremy8419:

I just wanna play one at least lmao

Mine was at the Houston Arcade Expo back in November 2016. Not sure if it will make it this year or not.

#280 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Mine was at the Houston Arcade Expo back in November 2016. Not sure if it will make it this year or not.

If I understand it correctly, it's not a popular pin, but if you're a player who falls into it's niche, the draw is very strong.

#281 2 years ago

i have some more space in a big box truck and can bring more games from austin--to-->TPF and/or TPF--back-->Austin.
let me know quick.
PM here.

#282 2 years ago

Me and my buddy Earnie (my fellow Pinballers - Scavenger) are building/restoring two beautiful 60 in 1 Multicades we're bringing to the TPF. One is a Ms Pac-Man the other a Pac-Man. All new internals with LCD monitors.

Will finish up tonight.
$2195 each

I showed a friend these pics. He saw the one and asked if the cabinet was scorched. Short answer, No. That's black paint around the borders/monitor area applied prior to putting the sideart on.

These look great!

IMG_0079 (resized).JPG

IMG_0082 (resized).JPG

IMG_0080 (resized).JPG

IMG_0083 (resized).JPG

IMG_0085 (resized).JPG

#283 2 years ago

I will be bringing a restored and clearcoated Indiana Jones Playfield to Texas. I has new t-nuts front and back and a new set of black Reese rails will be included. $2000.00 firm (Cash and carry at Texas).

I am also bringing a collector quality Taxi Pinball. It won 1st place in the 80's restoration division at last years TPF. I would be interested in trading or selling. (interested in Wizard of Oz, Hobbit, MM. If interested pm me. thanks

IMG_3413 (resized).JPG

DSC07747 (resized).JPG

IMG_3424 (resized).JPG

IMG_3439 (resized).JPG

ij upperpf (resized).jpg

ij loer pf (resized).jpg

ij glamor (resized).jpg

#284 2 years ago

^^ wowza

#285 2 years ago
Quoted from flyfisher:

It won 1st place in the 80's restoration division at last year

What a beautiful TAXI, nice job!

#286 2 years ago

I have a few random translights I would sell, a nearly NOS Whirlwind signed by Pat Lawlor, $65 (sold), Dr who(sold) original Shadow trans light with speaker panel $60, Williams Fire translight $35l, Alternate Shadow trans light (not Aurich)..$45

Let me know if I need to bring them by Thursday morning. Edited for sold items..

20170321_151308 (resized).jpg

20170321_151352 (resized).jpg

#287 2 years ago
Quoted from flyfisher:

I will be bringing a restored and clearcoated Indiana Jones Playfield to Texas. I has new t-nuts front and back and a new set of black Reese rails will be included. $2000.00 firm (Cash and carry at Texas).

These pictures don't do this playfield justice, it is beautiful!

#289 2 years ago

I have added four more games to my TPF trailer. These are coming from OKC and the owner is interested in selling at TPF.

All four will be for sale on the floor. All games are OBO.

1972 Bally Fireball Sample 15 - $3,500 - restored by Keith Holbrook. Winner of Best 1970s ribbon at 2009 TPF.
1972 Bally Fireball production - $3,500 - super nice original game. 9+ game.
1978 Williams Contact - $1,500 - Super nice original
1973 Allied Leisure Spooksville - $950 - Nice rare game.

He also has a Whitewater that he can bring to the show. He wants $4,500 for it though.

In addition, I will also have my own Bally Elvira & Party Monsters for sale at $3,000.

Games will be on in the Pinside Booth for all to play!

Marcus

#290 2 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Third time's the charm! Let's get round three going for 2017.
Use this thread to discuss your sale/wanted titles in anticipation of TPF to better coordinate trades and delivery to and from the show. If you'll be driving to the festival, this is a good way to gauge potential interest and arrange a one-way trip for your game (or bring a new one home!).
For sale:
Pro-Football
Top Score
Wanted:
Sheba

Are you able to edit OP? I've seen a lot of cool stuff on thread, but by the time I go from page 1 to page 3, I've already forgotten page 1 lol. A just plain list with what's for sale and price would be super cool imo

#291 2 years ago

Alas, no time to collate the list... too busy prepping for TPF. If you post a comprehensive reply here I'll cut-n-paste it to the entry post.

#292 2 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Alas, no time to collate the list... too busy prepping for TPF. If you post a comprehensive reply here I'll cut-n-paste it to the entry post.

"Lots of cool shit. More cool shot if you flash the cash."

#293 1 year ago

I have an Alvin G's Garage Band I could bring with a pre-arranged sale for $2K. It is working 100% and is in good overall shape with some wear near the flipper buttons and some expected wear near the player's side of the spinning decal; spinning decal needs replaced. PM me for pictures...but I would need to confirm by end of day Thursday to load it and bring it.
Bob
(931) 624-2562

#294 1 year ago
Quoted from Xerico:

I have added four more games to my TPF trailer. These are coming from OKC and the owner is interested in selling at TPF.
All four will be for sale on the floor. All games are OBO.
1972 Bally Fireball Sample 15 - $3,500 - restored by Keith Holbrook. Winner of Best 1970s ribbon at 2009 TPF.
1972 Bally Fireball production - $3,500 - super nice original game. 9+ game.
1978 Williams Contact - $1,500 - Super nice original
1973 Allied Leisure Spooksville - $950 - Nice rare game.
He also has a Whitewater that he can bring to the show. He wants $4,500 for it though.
In addition, I will also have my own Bally Elvira & Party Monsters for sale at $3,000.
Games will be on in the Pinside Booth for all to play!
Marcus

PM sent. I'm interested in Spooksville.

#295 1 year ago

I am bringing down an Asteroids upright for sale. No sideart but the game is otherwise in good shape and nice bright monitor. Has Braze high score save kit installed.

Looking for a Nintendo type back door for a Donkey Kong.

Also in the market for a RBION.

Thanks!

#296 1 year ago
Quoted from Gov:

has to be this gem!?!

2017-03-22_14-58-04 (resized).jpg

#297 1 year ago
Quoted from Cserold:

has to be this gem!?!

Yeah, that is it. Not really meant for the typical pinball crowd ;P

#298 1 year ago
Quoted from Gov:

Yeah, that is it. Not really meant for the typical pinball crowd ;P

Los Vaqueros de Dallas!

#299 1 year ago
Quoted from Gov:

laughing about your "over the top restoration" comment....well said. Hahahha. I bet you somebody will buy that thing. Jerrah Jones ain't a kwazillionaire for no reason. Psycho following.

#300 1 year ago

At least it's got some white lines on it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
PinSound
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 229.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 249.00
There are 335 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 7.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside