ij loer pf (resized).jpg
ij upperpf (resized).jpg
IMG_3439 (resized).JPG
IMG_3424 (resized).JPG
DSC07747 (resized).JPG
IMG_3413 (resized).JPG
IMG_0085 (resized).JPG

This topic is closed.

There are 335 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 7.
#101 7 years ago

I'm needing to make some room, and I've got a Motordome that is in players table condition, and a project Paragon.

If there's any interest in those, I'll bring em. I'm open to all sorts of offers on these as I need the space and some extra cash for other machines that are higher on my list.

#102 7 years ago

I plan to have a Twilight Zone on the floor for sale. I'll post some pictures soon.

#103 7 years ago

I could be persuaded to deliver my Hardbody for either cash or trade of another project pin. Bally Solid state project pins preferred.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-hardbody-2

#104 7 years ago

Looking for a Stargate and an Avengers Pro.. Also would take some system 80b or system 3 games home possibly.. I like projects as well!

#105 7 years ago

Interested in bringing home one of the following...

Night Rider
Nitro Ground Shaker
Spanish Eyes
Any Sonic or Segasa besides Cherry Bell (have one)

PM me with what you have. Thanks.

I'll have a Space Odyssey there for sale or trade.

#106 7 years ago
Quoted from mab487:

I plan to have a Twilight Zone on the floor for sale. I'll post some pictures soon.

Déjà vu

#107 7 years ago

Can bring one of the following, driving out with room for one pin.
Gottlieb Monte Carlo- works well, alternate translite + faded original, new power supply, nice game. $800
Gottlieb Big Shot EM- some Pf wear by a couple inserts, red bg flaking (not too bad) , new drop targets, works great! $500

#108 7 years ago
Quoted from ZEN:

Looking for a Stargate and an Avengers Pro.. Also would take some system 80b or system 3 games home possibly.. I like projects as well!

My dad is bringing his very nice Stargate to TPF to sell. Clear coated playfield, LED's etc.

#109 7 years ago

In addition to Bad Girls I mentioned earlier, I'm also on the lookout for a Silver Slugger.

#110 7 years ago

Indeed!

Although, this one will probably not have the ColorDMD like the TZ I brought last year.

#111 7 years ago

WTB at TPF- Players condition CFTBL. Can have issues. Please contact me with what you have.
Magicchiz

#112 7 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-xenon-w-cpr-playfield-bally-1980-1981#post-3367180

Consider my restored Xenon as being for sale or trade. Not looking to make ANY profit IF the deal comes via Pinside..If I have to list it at TPF, I'll be asking a bit more. Link included for history of the game, and his pictures are way better than I could take in my place.

I've actually made some fixes to the game since I acquired it, since some stuff was flaky or not working properly...nothing against Kronlar, it was fully disclosed before I left with it. He did an AMAZEBALLS job with building the new head and the repaint, IMO. I just need a game with a smaller head! I want to have 5 pins and the only possible thing I can fit right now would be a wedgehead, and I need to be able to fit a Stern or WPC game in that 5th slot.. I'm quite happy keeping Crescendo and Farfalla, I don't want to get rid of them to make space.

Games I'm interested in:

World Poker Tournament (Easily my number one choice for a straight up trade...)
Demo Man
Night Moves (Yeah, seriously, I'd consider it as a partial trade. REALLY want one!)

Would also consider these but lower priorty due to having larger heads than WPC/Sterns..

Bad Cats
Cyclone
Time Fantasy

#113 7 years ago

Considering for sale or trade my Heighway Full Throttle. Purchased NIB at the 2016 TPF. I have the all black standard edition with large LCD. Sale price is $6000 OBO. Willing to trade down for more than one or one game plus cash. Not looking to trade up, but anything is possible.

Current interests include nice examples of: White Water, Breakshot, Baywatch, Asteroid Annie and the Aliens, Taxi, AC/DC Premium (original model).

Feel free to PM with other ideas.

IMG_0449 (resized).JPGIMG_0449 (resized).JPG

#114 7 years ago

I'd be interested in a Judge Dredd, Black Knight, Batman Forever, or X-men if anyone has any of those for sale.

#115 7 years ago

I'm looking for a doctor who. Projects are ok.

#116 7 years ago
Quoted from GoodToBeDad:

I'm looking for a doctor who. Projects are ok.

oohlou has a nice Dr Who available for sale in the area. I'm sure he'd be happy to talk to you about his Dr Who.

Marcus

#117 7 years ago

I also have a $700 Gorgar Project available. The game was part of a group sale.

I can deliver to TPF for free if a deal is made prior to the show.

It is being sold as non-working. The GI lights do come on, but the game does not boot.
Based on the other games that were included in the group purchase, I expect the fix to be board related.
The game includes a spare playfield as the installed playfield has a significant wear spot between the flippers.

The neck has broken and needs to be repaired. The original neck is available, and it seems that new nails and wood glue would repair it. But if that is not desired, a new neck will need to be made.

Game is currently folded up.

I am also open to trades at TPF.

Backglass
20170110_175801 (resized).jpg20170110_175801 (resized).jpg

GI Lights Powered on
[20170110_175714 (resized).jpg20170110_175714 (resized).jpg

Cabinet Pictures
20170110_175829 (resized).jpg20170110_175829 (resized).jpg
20170110_175815 (resized).jpg20170110_175815 (resized).jpg

Installed Playfield
20170110_175845 (resized).jpg20170110_175845 (resized).jpg
20170110_175855 (resized).jpg20170110_175855 (resized).jpg
20170110_175850 (resized).jpg20170110_175850 (resized).jpg

Flipper Wear Area
Flipper Area WearFlipper Area Wear

Spare Playfield
Spare PlayfieldSpare Playfield

Marcus

#118 7 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

I also have a $700 Gorgar Project available. The game was part of a group sale.
I can deliver to TPF for free if a deal is made prior to the show.
It is being sold as non-working. The GI lights do come on, but the game does not boot.
Based on the other games that were included in the group purchase, I expect the fix to be board related.
The game includes a spare playfield as the installed playfield has a significant wear spot between the flippers.
The neck has broken and needs to be repaired. The original neck is available, and it seems that new nails and wood glue would repair it. But if that is not desired, a new neck will need to be made.
Game is currently folded up.
I am also open to trades at TPF.
Backglass

GI Lights Powered on
[
Cabinet Pictures

Installed Playfield

Flipper Wear Area

Spare Playfield

Marcus

This would be cool to have...

#119 7 years ago

Inserts look far less cupped on the spare too. Groovy deal for someone with repair knowledge.

#120 7 years ago
Quoted from mab487:

You got any pics of that TZ? I may be interested.

#121 7 years ago

I've got a few projects (that were sold to me as working) that I wouldn't mind moving at TPF.

Ice Fever - Playfield is in rough shape but plastics, backglass, cabinet looks decent. Turns on, won't start a game. Don't want to drop $600 on a new playfield for it (unless I can find one for cheaper)

King Cool - Total Project. Playfield and backglass are in good shape. Turns on but won't start. Missing rubbers on a few things, and missing a spinner.

Sing Along - Backglass is pretty good, playfield needs work, won't turn on (likely due to a electrical cord issue - haven't had a chance to replace it yet)

I realize these probably aren't at the top of anyone's list but I thought i'd offer. You never know. I can take plenty of photos if anyone is interested. PM me and i'll get back to you.

#122 7 years ago

Any chance anyone in the Austin area would have room for a pin and maybe two to come back with them. Had to change plans and can't stay till sunday. Id be willing to help take stuff up if that will help.

#123 7 years ago

I'd be willing to trade my No Fear for something of equal value at TPF. Playfield is in great shape with the normal cabinet fade seen on all of these. Might consider selling at TPF and purchasing something else there. As long as a pin comes back home after the weekend, I'm good.

#124 7 years ago
Quoted from davin72:

Any chance anyone in the Austin area would have room for a pin and maybe two to come back with them. Had to change plans and can't stay till sunday. Id be willing to help take stuff up if that will help.

i may be taking a truck up there & back to austin.
PM me.

#125 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

PM me.

Thought you were taking the Batmobile.

#126 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

PM me.

Its not going to let me pm you for 24 hours cause I just made this account. I will be interested tho if you can help and Ill try to help you if I can.

#127 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

PM me.

Just got your PM and it won't even let me respond to it for 24 hours. Ill respond tomorrow to you tho.

#128 7 years ago

Huo Full Throttle for sale i can bring to TPF... $6000 obo

IMG_5755 (resized).JPGIMG_5755 (resized).JPG

#129 7 years ago
Quoted from davin72:

Just got your PM and it won't even let me respond to it for 24 hours. Ill respond tomorrow to you tho.

sent you my email in 2nd (new) pm.

#130 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

sent you my email in 2nd (new) pm.

Ok. I also sent you a FB message seeing that we are friends on there. Lol

#131 7 years ago
Quoted from davin72:

Ok. I also sent you a FB message seeing that we are friends on there. Lol

haha. think i have more FB friends than there's people on pinside

#132 7 years ago

Can anyone driving through anywhere near central Illinois deliver a pin to TPF for me? I'll gladly pay for the gas and some extra. PM me, thanks.

#133 7 years ago

i have a truck with a little extra space from Austin to TPF and back.

#134 7 years ago

Looking for a Gottlieb Stargate Machine, anyone bringing one to sell??

#135 7 years ago
Quoted from ZEN:

I am bringing a Waterworld that's for sale and also a Maverick.

#136 7 years ago

All items in the Third Coast Pinball store (except T-shirts) have a variation for pickup at TPF. No shipping means you can save a couple of bucks and stock up on all your rebuild and repair supplies! I may have some stock at the Saturday swap meet but it will have Texas state taxes added on for all of you out-of-staters. (8.25%!) Stop by anyways, say hi or howdy and see what's in the store! See y'all at the show!

#137 7 years ago
Quoted from Amarillopinball:

i'm interested in any late 80s or newer sub $2000 machine, go figure.

I have a 1990 The Simpsons pin I am looking to sell, asking $1750. PM me if you are interested and would like pics.

Ben

#138 7 years ago

Looking for a nice Blackwater 100.
PM me if you have one.

#139 7 years ago

Anyone selling a used Hobbit or GOT? On the GOT, prefer Pro, open to any model. PM me if so.

#140 7 years ago

Anybody. Bringing a Sega Goldeneye to. Sell ? PM me with prices. Thank you.

#141 7 years ago

I will be coming to TPF from Wichita KS. I have a station wagon and can transport one EM or early SS pin. The back box has to be removed.

If someone needs transport between Wichita and Frisco I would be looking for some gas money. If you some distance away from I-35 some time and mileage would be needed.

I have moved 7 pins without mishap but any transport risk would be yours.

I can transport either to Frisco or to Wichita, however, I will be staying with family for 3 or 4 days after the show so return trip will delayed.

PM me if this can help you out.

#142 7 years ago

No pin except Hobbit at the moment is absolutely untouchable- but if one wants a "9" playfield-mint original Addams or a fully restored Cyclone-including new ramps- I'd to receive some incredible offers- both games are keepers.

#143 7 years ago

Stargate Fully restored and heavily customized. The extent of which will be on display at TPF including something no one has done before that really makes the game that much above.

Looking for trades of Shadow, Funhouse, Congo, TFTC, Elvira PM, Creature, etc. Priority given to Shadow though.

Will take cash, but this is not in the range of a normal Stargate for reference. Prefer trade.

#144 7 years ago
Quoted from t3amaw3s0m3:

something no one has done before that really makes the game that much above

You turned it into a Williams?

#145 7 years ago

Selling this custom Texas retheme at Texas Pinball Festival this year. It is based on a 1958 Gottlieb Double Action. The playfield has been touched up since these photos were taken. You know that you EM guys really really want it.

IMG_2317 (resized).JPGIMG_2317 (resized).JPG

IMG_2305 (resized).JPGIMG_2305 (resized).JPG

IMG_2306 (resized).JPGIMG_2306 (resized).JPG

IMG_2314 (resized).JPGIMG_2314 (resized).JPG

#146 7 years ago

pet long horn still included ?

#147 7 years ago

for you , of course. BTW, I have no idea what I should price this Custom Retheme at . I hear if I call it an Extreme SLE, then certain collectors will start frothing at the mouth , filming videos and throwing money at me. Is this true?

#148 7 years ago
Quoted from BarrySanders:

for you , of course. BTW, I have no idea what I should price this Custom Retheme at . I hear if I call it an Extreme SLE, then certain collectors will start frothing at the mouth , filming videos and throwing money at me. Is this true?

yes. but the money throwing part only happens if you wear the thong to TPF again.

#149 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

yes. but the money throwing part only happens if you wear the thong to TPF again.

Man I'm soooo glad I missed that...

#150 7 years ago
Quoted from carpmaster76:

You got any pics of that TZ? I may be interested.

I've had lots of interest in the TZ. Here are a few pics. I don't want to flood the thread, so pm me if you'd like to see more. No credit dot, and everything is working as it should. The only "bad" about the game is the cab. It is a little rough on the head decals, and the left side is a bit more faded than the right. So far I have installed a new clock board, new balls, new rubber kit, and it has been cleaned and waxed.

Open to trades! Check my wishlist, but I'm open. I'll probably list it on the floor at 5500 OBO.

IMG_1573 (1) (resized).JPGIMG_1573 (1) (resized).JPGIMG_1595 (1) (resized).JPGIMG_1595 (1) (resized).JPGIMG_1597 (1) (resized).PNGIMG_1597 (1) (resized).PNGFullSizeRender (7) (resized).jpgFullSizeRender (7) (resized).jpgIMG_1598 (1) (resized).PNGIMG_1598 (1) (resized).PNGIMG_1591 (3) (resized).JPGIMG_1591 (3) (resized).JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
3,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richmond, VA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

1,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miller Place, NY
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Maverick Reproductions

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

3,299 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Port Saint Lucie, FL
$ 259.00
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bremerton, WA
$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

There are 335 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 7.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2017-texas-pinball-festival-maybe-for-sale-thread/page/3?hl=davin72 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.