New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 188409)

2017 SFGE For Sale Thread

By Big_Bob

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 36 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by VolunteerPin
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

Could not find where a 2017 SFGE For Sale thread had been started...

I have 19K7203 Wells Gardner monitors for sale, they seem to have been built in 2005 and only used for 3-5 years before put into storage. No burn-in, excellent condition. I can bring them to SFGE.
$100 each

Bob

#2 3 years ago

I'm still on the fence about driving up for this. If I thought I might come back with a nice EM it might push me to make the drive. Would like a Teacher's Pet or maybe a Dodge City or ???

#3 3 years ago

I'm bringing a restored Xenon.

-scott

2 weeks later
#4 3 years ago

I have a GB pro for sale-$4700. Also a WCS94- -$2400

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from mozach:

I have a GB pro for sale-$4700. Also a WCS94- -$2400

Selling while intoxicated can be dangerous!

#7 3 years ago

Posting so I can keep an eye on this thread.

#8 3 years ago

Anyone selling pinball parts like boards?

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

Posting so I can keep an eye on this thread.

Favorites!

#10 3 years ago

Hi Bob
I would like a couple of months of monitors. I will be there with a truck load of stuff, some for sale

#11 3 years ago

Yeah, yeah... that's not how I roll.

#12 3 years ago

Hobbit Smaug SE, Woz 75th show games for sale on Sunday. New Escaleras
Check them out in our booth
Flip N Out Pinball

#13 3 years ago

I will be there as a vendor and looking to buy wireform sets, shooter guns, system 11 coin doors, etc. Bring what you got.

Ron
www.pinballplatingandmore.com

#14 3 years ago

In looking for a system 11b mpu to purchase while I'm there. Can be working or not as long as it has no battery damage.

#15 3 years ago

Won't be at the show but have some machines less than 10 miles away-

Hobbit Smaug 7200 < 400 plays
Dale Jr 3200 perfect HUO
Buccaneer 1800- showpiece only 8000 plays
Jungle lord 1200 nice. New bg.
Cross town 1100 nice pf
Pit stop 1200 spare pf too
Big deal 750 great player!

All prices OBO.

Pm me for pics or to arrange a viewing.

#16 3 years ago

Always interested in a TMNT... just sayin'

Added over 3 years ago: Selling a TMNT that is. I'm looking for one.

#17 3 years ago

SW:E1 - $2600 - great shape
BTTF? Maybe if the right number is tossed at me.

Can send a link of pics for anyone serious.

Not planning on bringing to the show but could bring for a deposit. I'm about 1 hr north of the show. So if you're coming from Chattanooga or Greenville I'm not too far out of your way.

Trades preferred open to all options.

#18 3 years ago

I have a used cyclone playfield I can bring. $100

#19 3 years ago

Spider-Man - 4400 very nice player example tweaked and playing great

Team one - 450 basically abra ca dabra in an aab version, 7? Out of 10. Plays wonderfully, chip out of playfield right in the middle, could be fixed easily.

World Cup 94 - 2800 great playing game, dialed in perfectly, had it shopped 7 months ago, cab has good colors and there is decal wrinkling around legs, playfield is in nice shape.

Sopranos - 4100 all around nice shape, can has a couple dings, lollipop side rail/decals. Playfield is sharp and is led with mirror blades. Plays 100%

#20 3 years ago

How are we <2 weeks out and there's little to no activity here?

#21 3 years ago

No Good Gofers - $4800 - HUO 2nd owner, very clean, (screen printed) cabinet and backglass in very good condition with no fade, excellent playfield with the tiniest bit of slam ramp wear, no errors and no credit dot, all original boards with no hacks or battery damage, spinning disc decal recently replaced, custom gofer shooter rod by Pinball Decals, ramp decals by Pinsider Flashinstinct, original manuals/schematics/documents, goodies & ball hang protectors, has full LEDs (I like them but if LEDs aren't your thing then I'll give you a few boxes of #44 & #555 bulbs to swap out).

Can deliver to SFGE.

I'm not sure about the rules for posting links to pics in a non-market thread so please PM for link to photos.

#22 3 years ago
Quoted from flipnout1:

Hobbit Smaug SE, Woz 75th show games for sale on Sunday. New Escaleras
Check them out in our booth
Flip N Out Pinball

Updated list of games for sale.

AFMR SE NIB- This will be a production game. One of the first off the line
AFMR SE Open box game used during show only
WOZ 75th Open box game used during show only
WOZ 75th NIB not bringing this game unless presold
Hobbit Smaug Edition. Open box game used for show in Louisville. Not bringing unless presold

I have one MS-60 Escalera left for sale that I can bring to the show. Need Big Wheels for your Escalera? I have them in stock and can bring them.

Hobbit Gold Ring plate mods in stock and available at the show.

List is subject to change as we get closer to the show so if you are interested in any of the above contact me soon before we load the trailer on Wednesday.

I will also have two Dialed In's and a Houdini for folks to play in my booth. Those are not for sale yet but I will be getting some DI LE's in stock in the next few weeks.

larry@flipnoutpinball.com

#23 3 years ago
Quoted from flipnout1:

I will also have two Dialed In's and a Houdini for folks to play in my booth. Those are not for sale yet but I will be getting some DI LE's in stock in the next few weeks.

Really looking forward to playing this one. This should be exciting. Can't wait for Houdini!

#24 3 years ago

I have a Cosmic Gunfight (players condition) and a brand new Cyclone cabinet I can bring if paid for in advance. Please contact me for details.

#25 3 years ago

Not bringing anything but looking to buy buy buy

#26 3 years ago

The only major down side to this show is still no swap meet .

#28 3 years ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

Not bringing anything but looking to buy buy buy

Quoted from g43crazy:

The only major down side to this show is still no swap meet .

I have a Strange Science good players cond. game just missing the topper it has a new particle separator ramp just installed & plays good , could bring it but don't really want to haul it up there unless I have a prearranged sale P.M if interested

#29 3 years ago
Quoted from flipnout1:

Updated list of games for sale.

Monday bump. Two more days to loading up for the show.

AFMR SE NIB- This will be a production game. One of the first off the line
AFMR SE Open box game used during show only
WOZ 75th Open box game used during show only
WOZ 75th NIB not bringing this game unless presold
Hobbit Smaug Edition. Open box game used for show in Louisville. Not bringing unless presold
I have one MS-60 Escalera left for sale that I can bring to the show. Need Big Wheels for your Escalera? I have them in stock and can bring them.
Hobbit Gold Ring plate mods in stock and available at the show.
List is subject to change as we get closer to the show so if you are interested in any of the above contact me soon before we load the trailer on Wednesday.
larry@flipnoutpinball.com

#30 3 years ago

I put up both my Scared Stiff $6300 and EATPM $3200 for sale last night. Athens is about 1 hour away for anyone that may be interested.

#31 3 years ago

Trailer door is closing today so if there is anything you need its time to let me know.

See you at the show!
Larry

#32 3 years ago

I just posted my High Speed, $2900 obo it's in very good shape, works 100% perfect and has all brand new boards, xpin displays and custom police led light bars. Can bring to SFGE this weekend.

Archived after 4 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
High Speed Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “After much consideration, I've decided to sell my High Speed that I've owned for a little over a year. It runs 100% with no errors and plays fast. I put a ton of time and new par...”
2017-06-07
Atlanta, GA
2,400 (OBO)

#33 3 years ago

Looks like I won't make it this year. Last year I spent most of the show helping out at the Project Pinball booth, so I have to at least make an appeal for everyone to stop by the booth to wish them well, make a donation and/or buy a T-shirt. Also, they just started two new raffles for pinball machines. You can buy a raffle ticket and win a Star Wars Premium or Pro!! The tickets are available online or using cash at the show!

Star Wars Pro Pinball Machine Sweepstakes:
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/starwars-pro-sweepstakes

Star Wars Premium Pinball Machine Sweepstakes:
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/starwars-premium-sweepstakes

#34 3 years ago

I will have two very nice pins for sale -

Striker Xtreme - early Stern SS, soccer style with goalie, full of leds, multiballs, modes. $1400.

Central Park - classic Gottlieb EM. Backglass animation, great condition. $1000.

See u there.

#35 3 years ago

Details on the restored Xenon I am bringing...
Reworked and CC'd PF
New Cab Paint and CC
New boards - Alltek MPU, Lamp Driver and Sol. Driver
New Pinscore LED displays (save the one on backorder)
New targets
New bumper caps
New rubbers (duh)
New tube
Under PF assemblies cleaned and polished - connectors added on frequently removed components

-scott

#36 3 years ago

Last minute looks like I'm making a day trip on Saturday. I can bring SS (see my previous listing) or nice AFM for sale if anyone interested. No time to post right now but will try to get them made. Even so, happy to contribute to Pinside if they sell. AFM is new decals, Bill Ung mod, LEDs, nice PF, ColorDMD. No trades as I'm coming down to pick up KG's GOT pro and don't have space for 2.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside