(Topic ID: 188600)

2017 Rocky Mtn Pinball Showdown June 9-11 Setup Begins!

By dnikolich

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 89 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Bendit
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Scratch 003 (resized).JPG
    Scratch 002 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2510 (resized).PNG
    20170608_193305 (resized).jpg
    20170608_195226 (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1496974752993 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2507 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2503 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2501 (resized).JPG
    20170605_143814 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2477 (resized).PNG
    IMG_2463 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2465 (resized).JPG
    hats_mock-up_2017_versionPinballSeal (resized).jpg
    hats_mock-up_2017_versionPinballShowdown (resized).jpg
    MOCK-UP_2017_HOODIE (resized).jpg
    There are 89 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 6 years ago

Clear your calendar the weekend of June 9-11, 2017, for three amazing days in Denver, Colorado, with hundreds of pinball, retro console and classic arcade video games to play for free with admission. Play a huge game list and variety of themes in pinball machines and classic arcade video games -- No Quarters Needed. Play, buy, sell, mod, repair, tournament, meetup, and have fun. Game on!

Need a "Things to do" for the weekend of June 9-11, 2017? Grab the friends and escape, bring the family, make it a weekend away, an awesome date night, or dare we say play hooky from work?

Experience the sights, sounds, and excitement of hands-on games. Play hundreds of games for fun, or compete in pinball and arcade tournaments for all ages and skill levels with trophies, cash or prizes. Meetups with special pinball and arcade gamer celebrity guests from industry and across this amazing community. Check out all the latest information on our website: www.pinballshowdown.com

#2 6 years ago

2017_rmps_posters-forbidden_pinball_lettersize_4 (resized).jpg2017_rmps_posters-forbidden_pinball_lettersize_4 (resized).jpg

#3 6 years ago

Couldn't come last year because my daughter got married the same weekend, but can't wait ... less than a month to go!

#4 6 years ago

My favorite pinball weekend of the year!

I'm hoping to have my Genie restoration ready to bring out. It would be great to have at the show. If not that, I'll have another game or two, for sure.

#5 6 years ago

Can't wait!

--Luke

#6 6 years ago

Stoked to be in town to be able to attend Sunday!

#7 6 years ago

here is what i will be bringing for sale. these games will be set up for play and will be prices accordingly as show games.

for sale (pinball)

Wizard of Oz Standard Edition w/shaker motor (new)
    Wizard of Oz 75th Anniversary Edition (new)
    Wizard of Oz Emerald City Limited Edition (used)
    The Hobbit Black Arrow Edition (used)

not for sale (pinball)

Dialed In!
    America's Most Haunted
    Dominos Pizza Pinball

for sale (arcade)

Big Buck Hunter Pro
    Valley Dart
    Arachnid Dart
    Golden Tee Live 2012
    Target Toss Pro
    Bass Championship Arcade
    Knock Off (virtual shuffleboard)
    Multicade w/trackball
    Pumba Kiddie Ride

if there is anything in particular you are looking for, please let me know soon.

Christopher

#8 6 years ago

Those dart games are fun. I have a co-worker that was looking for one. I'll see if she still is. I could haul one home for her if she's interested still.

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

Those dart games are fun. I have a co-worker that was looking for one. I'll see if she still is. I could haul one home for her if she's interested still.

let me know. i have around 50 of them in stock right now. different prices, different models. if they are looking for a particular model i would need some time to get it out and make sure it is working properly.

#10 6 years ago

Pre-Sale Hoodies are available until 5/15/17. Put your order in NOW for an awesome front zip hoodie from Independent Trading. These custom hoodies will only be available to purchase before the show and can be picked up at the show or shipped out to you. All sizes are available, S-3XL. The hoodies will be Royal Heather. Prices are $50 for S-2XL and $55 for 3XL. Please email [email protected] to place your order.

2017-shirtart_orig (resized).jpg2017-shirtart_orig (resized).jpg

#11 6 years ago

What is the design?

#12 6 years ago
    Quoted from DNO:

What is the design?

Black on black. None more black.

#13 6 years ago

The design on the back will be just like the image except with no background color. Similar to a 50s movie poster.

#15 6 years ago

We could do a pullover if you would prefer.

#16 6 years ago

I'll probably be in for a zip up or a pullover. Need to think about which I'd prefer. I'll decide soon.

#17 6 years ago

I would be in for a xl pullover (I like the pouch)

#18 6 years ago

Thinking I will be bringing Scared Stiff this year.

#19 6 years ago

Anyone who is bringing a game outfitted with Comet LEDs, please reach out to me...I have a proposal for you.

Also, if you have a game that you're planning to bring that needs to be converted to LEDs, please reach out.

Can't wait!

#20 6 years ago

Here is the revised hoodie mock up so that everyone can see what they look like.

MOCK-UP_2017_HOODIE (resized).jpgMOCK-UP_2017_HOODIE (resized).jpg

#21 6 years ago

2017 Rocky Mtn Pinball Showdown brings you the Game Over Denver Concert, video game inspired, 8-bit, live bands, in cooperation with MAGFest. Concert is Saturday night, June 10.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155299217823103&id=349754453102

#22 6 years ago

Awesome new Legacy Brand trucker hats. These are only digital mock ups. We have 5 colors to choose from. "Pinball Showdown is a cutout twill material and stitched with showdown and the Colorado Seal embroidered." This hat comes in navy, navy with red bill, and pink.

The Seal hat is a patch and stitched to the hat. The edges of the patch are frayed for a vintage look. This hat comes in black and cardinal red. Hats are $22 each.

We have a VERY limited run of these hats. Send an email with your order to [email protected] or send a PM.

hats_mock-up_2017_versionPinballShowdown (resized).jpghats_mock-up_2017_versionPinballShowdown (resized).jpg

hats_mock-up_2017_versionPinballSeal (resized).jpghats_mock-up_2017_versionPinballSeal (resized).jpg

#23 6 years ago

I don't get all the preorder BS, just bring em to the actual show so people can buy them there.

#24 6 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

My favorite pinball weekend of the year!
    I'm hoping to have my Genie restoration ready to bring out. It would be great to have at the show. If not that, I'll have another game or two, for sure.

Good luck getting that ready. Never played one, let alone a nice one.

#25 6 years ago
    Quoted from ryanwanger:

Anyone who is bringing a game outfitted with Comet LEDs, please reach out to me...I have a proposal for you.
    Also, if you have a game that you're planning to bring that needs to be converted to LEDs, please reach out.
    Can't wait!

Will there be a Comet booth at this year's show?

#26 6 years ago
    Quoted from vintageclub:

Will there be a Comet booth at this year's show?

Nevermind, saw the Exhibitors tab on the Showdown website which lists Comet, along with other pin-vendors and... Anderson Windows? Not sure why they're at the show, but a great product,
    nevertheless.

#27 6 years ago

Here are some of our awesome exhibitors for the 2017 Rocky Mtn Pinball Showdown and Gameroom Expo.

• Arcade Classics
    • Arcadency
    • Boss Stage Arcade
    • Centerpiece Arcades
    • Comet Pinball
    • Extra Life
    • For Amusement Only
    • Game Exchange of Colorado
    • Games Ahoy!
    • Hyperspace Arcade
    • Jersey Jack Pinball
    • KingPin Games
    • Latenight Weeknight / Bloodshed Deathbath
    • Mezelmods
    • Pinball Jones
    • Pinball Pro
    • Renewal by Anderson
    • Universal Sales
    • Zen Pathz Productions

#28 6 years ago

Just to clear things up, kingpin games and jersey jack pinball will be in one booth. Christopher (me, kingpin games, jjp distributor and Eric (my brother and jersey jack pinball, designer) will be in the same booth.

#29 6 years ago

Good to Know I am looking for a WOZ and Id like to take a look at your ECLE.

#30 6 years ago

Renewal by Andersen has got to be a pinball show first ... but every time I think about getting new windows, I seem to end up with another pinball machine instead.

#31 6 years ago
    Quoted from jfh:

Renewal by Andersen has got to be a pinball show first ... but every time I think about getting new windows, I seem to end up with another pinball machine instead.

Maybe they want to cut playfield glass?

#32 6 years ago
    Quoted from ryanwanger:

Can't wait!

How about if you have a game that you want to convert to Comet LEDs, but can't bring it to the show?

#33 6 years ago
    Quoted from Hightechaddict:

How about if you have a game that you want to convert to Comet LEDs, but can't bring it to the show?

Ryan does mail orders

1 week later
    #34 6 years ago

updated list

here is what i will be bringing for sale. these games will be set up for play and will be prices accordingly as show games.
    for sale (pinball)

Wizard of Oz Emerald City Limited Edition (used)
    Hobbit Standard w/shaker motor and invisiglass (new)
    Hobbit Standard w/shaker motor and invisiglass (new)
    The Hobbit Black Arrow Edition (used)

not for sale (pinball)
    Dialed In! Limited Edition
    Dialed In! Limited Edition
    America's Most Haunted
    Dominos Pizza Pinball

if you would like to secure one of the show games beforehand, let me know and we will work out the price.

christopher

#35 6 years ago

New pin available and first game now at the Marriott. Only 9 days to go!

IMG_2465 (resized).JPGIMG_2465 (resized).JPG

IMG_2463 (resized).JPGIMG_2463 (resized).JPG

#36 6 years ago
    Quoted from dnikolich:

New pin available and first game now at the Marriott. Only 9 days to go!

Awesome!

#37 6 years ago

268 pinball and arcade games and counting confirmed for the 2017 Rocky Mtn Pinball Showdown plus and additional 20+ consoles! So many games we had to pull more power for the hotel!

Can't wait to see everyone on Thursday!

IMG_2477 (resized).PNGIMG_2477 (resized).PNG

#38 6 years ago

Trailer is getting loaded.

(4) new woz
    (2) new Hobbits
    (2) prototype dialed in
    (1) used woz
    (1) used hobbit
    (1) domino's pizza pinball
    (1) America's most haunted

Still have half the truck to load.

20170605_143814 (resized).jpg20170605_143814 (resized).jpg

#39 6 years ago

save one of those for me!

#40 6 years ago

I'll be bringing Medusa, Buccaneer, Aztec (all in tournament bank) and Hyperball will be on the floor.

#41 6 years ago

Hats are here! They turned out great!

IMG_2501 (resized).JPGIMG_2501 (resized).JPG

#42 6 years ago

Trucks are loading today and games moving in tomorrow!

IMG_2503 (resized).JPGIMG_2503 (resized).JPG

#43 6 years ago

It begins! 280+ Pinball and Arcade games and 20+ consoles are on their way to the 2017 Pinball Showdown!

IMG_2507 (resized).JPGIMG_2507 (resized).JPG

#44 6 years ago

Can't wait! Are there going to be any AFMr's at the show?

--Luke

#45 6 years ago

I'm cutting it close with my Genie, but I got the bottom side all transferred over to the new playfield last night. Tonight I populate the top side and test. Should be good to go! See you all on Friday.

#46 6 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

I'm cutting it close with my Genie

Living dangerously! That's awesome. Can't wait to see it.

#47 6 years ago

Saw a comment that implied there is a new Star Wars machine in Denver. Will there be one at the showdown this weekend? If not, to what do the Star Wars references on the schedule refer to?

#48 6 years ago

That is probably a reference to the guys that cosplay as the storm troopers for charity. 501st legion or something like that. But who knows maybe we will get quite the surprise!

#49 6 years ago

The comment I was referring to was on the Gary / Levi video, so that's what prompted the question.

But your cosplay thought makes more sense.

#50 6 years ago

Come see me and my brother (eric, head electrical engineer and lead design for game #4) in my booth.
    Signed dialed in translites, flyers, hard cover manuals, ect.

FB_IMG_1496974752993 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1496974752993 (resized).jpg

There are 89 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2017-rocky-mtn-pinball-showdown-june-9-11 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.