6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by jeffc
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

I renewed my subscription for Pingame Journal on January 10th and selected the option to pay a little more to get the 2017 calendar. I received my calendar today (August 25, 2017). Why bother sending the calendar out at this point? It isn't even an 18 month calendar, so it only has 4 months left on it. I knew that Pingame Journal was a spaz at sending out the regular issues, but what is up with sending out the calendar so late in the year? And it was sent Priority Mail 2-Day for $6.65 in postage. It could have been mailed 3rd class since another week or so really would not made a difference in the scheme of things.

#2 6 years ago

It's late, yeah, but a lot of people collect them.

#3 6 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

It's late, yeah, but a lot of people collect them.

I don't. I use the calendar at work. Luckily, GMCMI the GMC motorhome collector group is not so dysfunctional at getting their calendars out.

#4 6 years ago

I'm so unimpressed with PGJ at this point that when my subscription runs out (which at this rate of getting one, maybe two things a year it will take like three more years) I'm not going to bother renewing it. I hate to be that way because I think I've got all but several of the issues in the collection but I have no interest in the calendar what so ever and getting an Expo edition after Expo is no fun.

John

#5 6 years ago

Yeah, just got mine too. ..

#6 6 years ago

I just noticed that my PGJ calendar on the wall is still on March

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2017-pingame-journal-calendar-really?hl=jar155 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.