7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Butch2099
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider WaddleJrJr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 7 years ago

This is the first year the show will be open on Sunday, so I can't say yet how that works.

Thursday is open to the public, but does tend to be more of a set up day. You'll see more and more games coming in as the day goes on.

I couldn't tell you a game count, maybe 100 - 200?

The auction's contents will differ every year, but I'd expect to see some pinball machines.

The main tournament is going to be the same as what you see at other major shows. Buy tickets to play games, your highest score is kept track of, and is added into a ranking to determine who qualifies. There will be a main and B division, so novice players don't have to worry about being blown out by the top players. In addition this year will have a Womens and a Youth knockout tournament.

I find this to be more of a buyer's show than just a casual players show. It's more heavily focused on the vendors, the auction, stuff like that, I'd say you could compare this well to the Allentown and York shows, although it'd be much different than a show like ReplayFX.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider WaddleJrJr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2017-ohio-pinball-show-march-30th-to-april-2nd?tu=WaddleJrJr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.