(Topic ID: 172063)

2017 Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show (June 9-11)!!!

By nwpinball

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 403 posts
  • 72 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by nwpinball
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2017 NWPAAS 021 (resized).JPG
    2017 NWPAAS 020 (resized).JPG
    2017 NWPAAS 019 (resized).JPG
    2017 NWPAAS 018 (resized).JPG
    2017 NWPAAS 017 (resized).JPG
    2017 NWPAAS 016 (resized).JPG
    2017 NWPAAS 015 (resized).JPG
    2017 NWPAAS 014 (resized).JPG
    2017 NWPAAS 015 (resized).JPG
    2017 NWPAAS 013 (resized).JPG
    2017 NWPAAS 012 (resized).JPG
    2017 NWPAAS 010 (resized).JPG
    2017 NWPAAS 011 (resized).JPG
    2017 NWPAAS 009 (resized).JPG
    2017 NWPAAS 008 (resized).JPG
    2017 NWPAAS 007 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrivelli.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#51 7 years ago
    Quoted from dasvis:

I sure wish the show was still in Seattle. Lots more to do & see than Tacoma. Cheaper hotels too. The one across the street from the Tacoma show is ok, but a bit expensive for what it is.

We stay at best Western a 2min drive away. Great breakfast away and great rates.

Every year I notice more and more stuff going up in this district. It's impressive. There is a crazy good teriyaki place down the street a bit we grab for quick food

3 weeks later
    #64 7 years ago

P3 hasn't ever been able to make it to these shows but we should have our P3 in time for this show and in our PinballBulbs booth to play!

#66 7 years ago
    Quoted from Borygard:

Gerry was there in '14, I think. I personally feel P3 should be at every show in the country, but that's just not feasible right now.
    Very glad to see you guys will be displaying yours this year.
    --
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    borygard at gmail dot com

He was the one who said he wasn't able to ever make it with a playable P3. Heh. I guess not as neat since it's been there and played by everyone so far.

#68 7 years ago
    Quoted from DeeGor:

I haven't played it. Please bring it.

Ya dude it's coming for sure. Giving vague emotional responses on pinside is fun! Lol

2 months later
    #181 6 years ago
    Quoted from KenLayton:

I believe Welby will be going on Saturday night after 6pm. I think he'll be around the pinball bulbs booth buying leds.

Better make sure we bring enough if Welby is stopping by!

#184 6 years ago
    Quoted from DumbAss:

Please bring some yellow #906 and #89 flashers.

You bring them!

#192 6 years ago
    Quoted from DumbAss:

I'll bring them ... in my machines.

Good lookin out tho, I'll bring the yellows and pink flashers which aren't in the main bins so good reminder!

Quoted from nwpinball:

Wow, I've never seen it broken down like that! I think it's a little higher than last year, maybe by 30-40 pins?
    Yes, there will be more added like WOZ and a few more. I don't think Pinball Bulbs games are listed yet. And the coming soon I think are placeholders for games that haven't yet been listed but needed to meet the transportation deadline. Also crossing our fingers on the new Ritchie game, I know they'd love to have it finished in time to have it here since Steve will be here.
    There will be minor additions and changes to the game list happening right up until the show, but it's probably 90-95% set right now.

We should have a P3 come in time for the show I hear. I am not sure which trailer we will have available, but probably can add another 10 games from us to the list

#205 6 years ago

A quick note to vendors, especially new ones, make sure to collect WA state sales tax! We totally forgot last year and the show submitted our info to the state so we got a letter reminder. Sucked because we forgot to collect tax and ended up paying an extra 10% of sales out of pocket.

#210 6 years ago
    Quoted from nwpinball:

Oooh, good tip. I'm going to get Holly to let all the vendors know, that should be in the info they get from the show. Thanks! The state is pretty tough on conventions, they ask for a lot of paperwork and who each vendor is up front, they always want their taxes and fees.

Next time give the convention center fake info for us, we now get spam mail about hosting events there

#216 6 years ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

At PAGG this year,Alien lasted about 6 hours on the floor! Houdini was put on 2 balls only! No four player games>It didn't hold up either! When folks saw their photos put up on Dialed in,mixed reaction! The new AFM was way cool! Full Throttle was there for one day only,couldn't get close to it! Same for the Rob Zombies Spookshow! ! Day!Have fun! Get there early!!

A lot of brand new games when there is only 1 at a show is set for 2 balls for everyone to get a chance to play it. Lots of people like to diddle around when there is a massive line to play

#228 6 years ago

P3 showed up in time so it'll be there!

download_20170531_152856 (resized).jpgdownload_20170531_152856 (resized).jpg

1 week later
    #348 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mbecker:

Unexpected highlight -- up from Portland a custom pin2k game. Amazing 3d printing work, awesome half pipe ramp with horizontal targets at apex with a magnet mech as well. Hope to see it further along next year - way cool!

Nice find. I didn't notice the game until I saw it in this thread and went over to check it out. The prints were really nice

#364 6 years ago
    Quoted from Lysurgeon:

I tried to buy some color changers. Why the hell would they not bring any?

Ya what the hell! Those guys with no color changers are real jerks! Lol

Sorry man I just moved on Tuesday and left on Thursday for show. Forgot a few things. We have the promo codes with same show discount to buy online. Why the hostility when you can still buy for same price?

#380 6 years ago
    Quoted from Lysurgeon:

No hostility and appreciate your booth and games every year. Just left me scratching my head. Yes i can order them, but made it a point to wait for the show so i didnt have to wait for the shipping. Doh, my bad!

We're in Oregon, shipping is only 1 day

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrivelli.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2017-northwest-pinball-arcade-show-june-9-11?tu=jrivelli and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.