(Topic ID: 200765)

2017 Free Play Florida in Orlando FL November 17-19

By HighProtein

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1423 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1420 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider moonduckie78.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 6 years ago

How much is the IAAPA show if I just wanted to check it out on Thursday for an hour or two?
    On their website it seemed like it's $400 just to walk in the door!! Is that right?

#13 6 years ago

TNA will be there and that's all that matters, really.

1 week later
    #39 6 years ago
    Quoted from Medisinyl:

...yes ...there was a time in particular that I was playing a game and knew exactly who must've shown up on the machine to my left. I had to hold back laughter when I discovered I was 100% correct.

I think I stood next to that guy when I was playing Metallica!!! His BO was off the charts. However, I must say, it almost seemed to be an APPROPRIATE smell to notice while playing Metallica, from what I remember of the Met show I attended in 1994. Those smells still haunt me to this day, and I've seen Phish (with the filthy hippies!) almost 100 times!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider moonduckie78.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2017-free-play-florida-in-orlando-fl-november-17-19?tu=moonduckie78 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.