(Topic ID: 173238)

2017 Edmonton Pinball and Arcade Expo (May 5-7, 2017)

By pins4life33

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 613 posts
  • 51 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by yegpin
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

hqdefault (resized).jpg
steeplechase-skill-penny-arcade-horse_1_2c923bc32ab6546de04430bb89363dba (resized).jpg
YegpinPano (resized).jpg
IMG_1254 (resized).JPG
IMG_1253 (resized).JPG
IMG_1239 (resized).JPG
IMG_1233 (resized).JPG
IMG_1236 (resized).JPG
IMG_3421.JPG
IMG_2893 (resized).JPG
IMG_3466 (resized).JPG
IMG_3452 (resized).JPG
IMG_3448 (resized).JPG
IMG_3447 (resized).JPG
IMG_3441 (resized).JPG
IMG_3439 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider volkdrive.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 7 years ago

So someone has to bring an F14 then...and a Gold Wings if any out there

#4 7 years ago

Used to play the one in phase 3 West Ed all the time. When the mall had 2 massive arcades with good games, not claw machines....

#15 7 years ago

That's a good point. This would be a great place to move a load of invisiglass. If there was a way to do a group order. Half down, half on delivery or paid up front and pick it up there. Cheaper to do group order. If anyone wants in, I'd be in for some and am going to be one of the pick up crew and tech for the show. Would be willing to organize a group order if enough interest.

#16 7 years ago

Had a piece in my Voltaire at last years show. Looked great and stood up very well considering the amount of play it had.

#23 7 years ago
Quoted from FlipperFreak:

We're happy to bring out as much as you need. Just let me know how many ....and Standard or Wide.

That sounds perfect. How much lead time would you need for anything we want to pick up at the show?

1 week later
#31 7 years ago

Oh man, never give up the F14......

#34 7 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

Bring one and they will follow.

Follow? Maybe, but I think we all found out they multiply....and before you know it you're asking "do I have a problem?"

#35 7 years ago

Should be an amazing event. So many hardworking volunteers to make it happen last year. Especially the guy who brought his whole fleet! Stretch, talking to you! Come on, May!

1 week later
#53 7 years ago

You get to hang out with us! That's a huge reward......seriously though, there is some great work going into this. Will be way better year two.

1 month later
#126 7 years ago
Quoted from wolv3:

If I can get my black belt working consistently I'll bring it out.

For sure, there are a lot of guys willing to help figure it out. We've all learned a little along the way. On our own and from each other to keep these working.

#128 7 years ago

Jon knows a lot, willing to throw in if needed too.

3 months later
#356 7 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Heard a few complaints about the WCPC lineup last year thou it was pure awesomeness. Why aren't there any older machines? Why is this a Stern-a-thon wah, wah, wah? You can't say we don't take your feedback seriously!!!!
Well here is some old school system 11 action for ya, good luck!!!!
The fourth machine in the Nitro Amusements - Western Canadian Championship is a beautifully restored Space Station.

High praise Derek. She's all checked and ready. Right sling score switch replaced, those aren't easy to find, one place in Germany had them. Less than a month now. Going to be a great event.

IMG_1704 (resized).JPGIMG_1704 (resized).JPG

#380 7 years ago

70s-80s metal, hard rock. Same kind of stuff they played in the arcades back then.

3 weeks later
#493 6 years ago

Bumping this! Two days of hauling and my arms are 1/2" longer! The venue is full and powered up and looks great. Nice job by all the volunteers so far. Compared to year one, this is going to be huge! Top marks to the whole crew so far.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

5,640 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, GA
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Sacramento, CA
$ 45.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider volkdrive.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2017-edmonton-pinball-and-arcade-expo-may-5-7-2017?tu=volkdrive and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.