image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
37b387174a529efd8a3ee6ca615ce782 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
BackInStock (resized).jpg
IMG_2253 (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cheeks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#54 7 years ago

For the love of everything good in this world...Safecracker (and Star Trek).

#57 7 years ago

Has anyone heard if ColorDMD has any plans to officially support Gottliebs (Stargate, etc.)? There is a thread on hacking the power supply to get them to work, but it would be nice to know if they plan on going that route themselves.

1 month later
#93 7 years ago

Stargate and Starship Troopers both have lots of cool animations that would look killer in color.

2 weeks later
#112 7 years ago

Really wish someone would do Starship Troopers. So many cool violent animations, it would be fun squashing bugs in color.

2 weeks later
#132 7 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Stargate, Stargate, Stargate!

Yeah, I'd love to see more non-B/W stuff. Stargate would be amazing. I personally would love to see Starship Troopers too, but unfortunately I'm probably the only one.

1 month later
#179 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

ST is only a 4 year old game. There are dozens of 20+ year old games that need color first.

Yeah, but they actually announced a couple years back that Star Trek was one of the ones they were working on. I'm frankly shocked it hasn't been completed yet.

5 months later
#301 6 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

updated with godzilla?! And transformers removed? What does that mean? Removed from what? Why not just let the OP update the list of colordmd's (with easy to read #'s) instead of your paragraphs that are hard to follow? Yes, we ALL know you get the emails too!

Way to be a penis!

They're 2 lists sorted for different purposes. Reading the sequence list isn't as efficient as the categorized list if you're looking to see whether a game was colored, and almost worthless if you're trying to see what games are left to be colored. Conversely, the category list doesn't specifically enumerate how many games have been done, and doesn't at all speak to the pacing of completion like the sequence list.

#310 6 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Haha..if a game is NOT on the "sequence list" it is left to be colored. Pretty simple. Conversely, category list is not needed as the op's list does the same thing. And it helps to "enumerate how many games have been done" haha, you mean COUNT ? seriously, who talks like that? Ahhh pinside!

If laymen translations are needed, enumerate would = list, not count. Sorry my word was too big. I...try...keep...things...simple.

I suppose you think the "sort by" options in Excel are frivolous (sorry - translation: not needed) and should be removed too.

Anyway, "Ahhh Pinside!" is right, always someone to shit on someone else's efforts. Neither list is mine, and frankly I don't even use either list (since virtually all my games are colored). But other people find it useful, so why do you need to dog it? Baffles (translation: shocks) me!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cheeks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2017-colordmd-new-releases?tu=Cheeks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.