Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by TheLaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“2017 changes??”

• Added onto what you already had? 7 votes
      28%
    • Sold & traded for new or different 13 votes
      52%
    • Kept what you had in 2016 no changes 5 votes
      20%

(Multiple choice - 25 votes by 24 Pinsiders)

#1 6 years ago

2017 was a year of pinball changes for me. It was mostly an out with the new & in with the old for me. Sold Met prem & AC/DC prem for a restored Fathom & restored Frontier. Also let go of my beloved MB but that ultimately led to the purchase of an AFMr le. Do I miss some of them.....yea but I also welcome some of these older classics that are harder to find knowing if I really wanted the others back I could at least track them down in the future. Just wondering about everyone else’s 2017. Did you just add on to your existing collection ? Or did you sell & trade to purchase new or just keept what you had?

#2 6 years ago

many trades -some old coming back and some new in and out - collection steady at 9

#3 6 years ago

For me it was a first. I sold 4 pins and an arcade. I love Gottlieb EM's, but I sold a Flying Carpet, Buccaneer and Volley. I also sold a really sweet Dr. Dude which I miss. However, I did pick up a Ghostbusters Pro, Captain Fantastic and Phantom of the Opera. I dont like to sell games, but I've gotten to the point that I dont have anymore room in my game room or garage.

#4 6 years ago

IN
    Kings & Queens
    Dialed in
    Star Wars
    Meteor

OUT
    High Speed (Project)

IN & OUT
    Far out

#5 6 years ago

Out:
    Wizard of Oz old light boards
    The Hobbit

In:
    The Wizard of Oz 2.0 Light Boards
    Indiana Jones - Williams
    Attack From Mars LE
    Metallica Premium

#6 6 years ago

I gained two pounds.

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I gained two pounds.

Of what?? lol

#8 6 years ago

Pure muscle.

#9 6 years ago

Good comeback!!

#10 6 years ago

My lineup hasn't changed since 2014 (I like some of the new releases but I'm out of room and have no money for the high prices), but I continue trying to improve the look of my games and game room (ten sets of Pinstadium lights purchased in 2017 for instance).

#11 6 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I gained two pounds.

Jesus if only i gained that much. Rough 2017!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2017-changes?hl=littlecammi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.