(Topic ID: 203451)

2018 Black Friday Sale dimming backbox panels!

By ArcadeUpkeep

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

It's Black Friday again and this year we have something special to announce! Many people have been asking and we finally have our Dimming Backbox Panels make specifically for SPIKE and SPIKE 2 machines! They are ready and on sale now, and I really mean that because they are included in our Black Friday Sale!

If you've been waiting for a dimming SPIKE panel, this is the time to finally get one!

All of our dimming backbox panels, Spike and older Stern machines are $20 off, that makes them only $45 for everything you need. Our under cabinet kits are also $20. Plus $10 off the dimming modules!

This sale is through Cyber Monday only!

www.arcadeupkeep.com

Thanks everyone!
    Arcade Upkeep
    P.S. Spike Dimming Backbox Panel for only $45!

#2 6 years ago

I have a dimming kit in my Stern Pirates of the Caribbean. Couldn't be happier. Bump for a great product!

#3 6 years ago

Thanks maffewl! Glad you like it and glad we finally got the SPIKE version working.

#4 6 years ago

From your post, I thought that all back box panels would be $20 off, but I'm not seeing any discount on an Avatar panel (standard BB panel). Are only the Stern versions on sale?

Quoted from ArcadeUpkeep:

All of our dimming backbox panels, Spike and older Stern machines are $20 off, that makes them only $45 for everything you need.

#5 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pball:

From your post, I thought that all back box panels would be $20 off, but I'm not seeing any discount on an Avatar panel (standard BB panel). Are only the Stern versions on sale?

The panels for Avatar should be on sale too, let me go check the site and see if I missed one.

#6 6 years ago

If you click on the big "Black Friday Prices" at the top of the screen it will take you to a page with the discounts applied. You can order the "pre-SPIKE" backbox panel there and the discount should be applied. Sorry for any confusion!

#7 6 years ago

Bump because its almost 3AM, but not quite.

#9 6 years ago

It's Cyber Monday, last day for the sale and buy 3 kits for free shipping!

www.arcadeupkeep.com

11 months later
    #10 5 years ago

2018 Sale is live and going through Cyber Monday! But really isn't every day Cyber day any more?!

#12 5 years ago

A couple days left and building orders now, thanks everyone!

#13 5 years ago

I really like this. I may have to buy a few. Hum

#14 5 years ago

Just bought 4. Let’s give them a try

#15 5 years ago

+1 for the dimming modules.

Fitted in LOTR & SM already, with MET, TRON and IMVE happening shortly.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2017-black-friday-sale-and-spike-kit-announcement?hl=monkeyboypaul and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.