Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Nokoro
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

I bought a standard woz(#832of1000) nib from pinballstar late 2016 build date. Machine has shaker and invisiglass. Machine was picked up in person and set up in my humidity controlled private gameroom and never moved. Low play and looks like it just slid out of the box. What kind of price should I attach to this machine if I choose to let it go? Thanks in advance.

#2 4 years ago
Quoted from tp:

I bought a standard woz(#832of1000) nib from pinballstar late 2016 build date. Machine has shaker and invisiglass. Machine was picked up in person and set up in my humidity controlled private gameroom and never moved. Low play and looks like it just slid out of the box. What kind of price should I attach to this machine if I choose to let it go? Thanks in advance.

Does it have the 1.0+ or 2.0 light board set? That may affect price somewhat.

#3 4 years ago

It doesn't have the light boards from the original release. They came out with newer style(buffered?) 2015/2016 as my machine is late 2016. but if not mistaken didnt they release a 3rd more recently? My game has been turned on for less than 24 hours in its entire life as I never leave it on except for when the wife and I are actually playing it.

#4 4 years ago

It sounds like you have the 1.0+ board set, with red and green data cables going between each board, rather than the cables with the phone jack type plugs. That set, even buffered, is less reliable than the new 2.0 set. An upgrade costs $800 and takes about 12 or so hours to do. It may affect price somewhat vs someone selling with the newer set. I’m not sure what price standards are going for as I more often see the ECLE and RR in the market. Have you checked old pinside listings? Just make sure to note whether the listing says it has the 2.0 boards. If it doesn’t say, it probably has the older boards. As for shaker and invisiglass, that is about a $500 difference retail. So, that may bump up the price a bit for the right buyer.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.95
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2016-woz-standard-pricing and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.