Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 102 posts
  • 74 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by pinkid
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

c1f9ef72a71463f3ca014082fea614d4 (resized).jpg
    There are 102 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 7 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

In: Magnotron, Wild Life, Airport, Strato-Flite, Comet, Mayfair, Star-Jet, Spin-A-Card, Vagabond, Space Mission, Sky Jump, Super Star, Southern Belle, Out Of Sight, Fun Park, Jive Time, Rancho, Triple Strike, Skipper
    Out: N/A

How's your Rancho? Wasn't it a project when you got it?

#52 7 years ago

In - X-Men Pro
    Out - Laser War

#53 7 years ago

In - MMR, THLE, RBION
    Out - RBION, CV

#54 7 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Dude's not even 20 yet, has more machines than me at 52.
    F...M...L...

But you have some nice quality titles

#55 7 years ago

In: TAF, Demo Man, World Cup Soccer 94, MET Pro, TZ, Indy (Williams), Getaway, STTNG

Out: TAF, Demo Man, World Cup Soccer 94, MET Pro, and Getaway

2017 Wishlist: Shadow, Monster Bash, Medieval Madness

#56 7 years ago
    Quoted from dmbjunky:

How's your Rancho? Wasn't it a project when you got it?

Still on the chopping block, I actually haven't set it up yet. I got it for $100 and then the same guy brought me (he lived in CT but had to make a dock pickup 15-20 minutes from my house, what a wonderful coincidence!) a Triple Strike for $80 on the same trip which turned out to be in superb cosmetic condition (just covered in filth), so that is what got set up first. It was filled with cat hair and since I am slightly allergic those games usually never make it to the basement and one day (probably during the summer) I hope to do some deep cleaning in them.

I assumed Rancho had the same fate which made me want to set it up even less but I took a peek inside through the coin door and didn't see anything so maybe not. The playfield wasn't as good as I had hoped, bad touchups, probably the worst playfield I have as most of my games are really really really nice in that department, I get lucky on that often. Still should be a fun player though. Love the theme!

#57 7 years ago

IN: WOZ, DW, TSPP, RBION, LOTR, Flash
    OUT: RFM, FG, SM, TSPP

I am learning I am a relatively short term owner. TSPP had the shortest say at about a month. SM and RFM were around the longest, both just under 2 years. I'm slowly starting to learn you can love a game without owning it forever. I only have so much space and there are still lots of pins out there I haven't owned / played a lot!

#58 7 years ago

In: MET Pre, TWD Pre, & Pabst Can Crusher

Out: WPT, Target Alpha, & numerous EM projects

#59 7 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Who cares about machines when you've been fighting through that, Mike? I hate to go off topic here, but I've been praying for you and following your progress this past year. We're so happy to still have you here, and hope you eventually can get back to a place where silly things like pinball can seem important again. Be well...you're one of my heroes!

Your right , and thank you very much.

#60 7 years ago

In: Star Trek LE, Avatar LE, Ironman & Batman 66

Out: None, 2016 was the year I finally started to rebuild my colllection

#61 7 years ago

In & staying: WPT, PotC, WW, Pinbot, RS, F-14, NBAFB

In & Out: BK2K, Torpedo Alley, Al's Garage Band, Pool Sharks, Cyclone, Breakshot, Pinbot

#62 7 years ago

In: Buck Rogers, Solar Ride, Sky Jump, Bronco, Liberty Bell, Jungle Queen, World Series
    Out: None. Hopefully 2017 will see Bronco, Liberty Bell and World Series find loving homes.

#63 7 years ago

Are we really supposed to keep track? Sorry, one year just blurs into the next.

#64 7 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Are we really supposed to keep track? Sorry, one year just blurs into the next.

Stop smoking blunts.

#65 7 years ago

IN: World Cup soccer, Getaway, Tommy, Judge Dredd

OUT: Space Station

#66 7 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Stop smoking blunts.

What for?

c1f9ef72a71463f3ca014082fea614d4 (resized).jpgc1f9ef72a71463f3ca014082fea614d4 (resized).jpg

#67 7 years ago

Just listing wait stayed as in to avoid confusion.
    IN: Radical, Pinball Magic, Airborne, Radical, Als Garage Band Goes on World Tour, Breakshot, Mystery Castle, Pistol Poker

Out: SF2, LOTR, TFTC, WW, BF, POTC, BTTF, STTNG, BSD, I500, SG, NGG, BR

Think I might be missing a few, but it feels weird. I wound down the trading/selling back in August. Decided to focus on getting things to keep.

#68 7 years ago

In: MB, AFM, MM, TF LE, ST Prem, XM LE, GOT Pro
    Out: LOTR LE, MM, POTC

anticipated 2017 action: IN: Star Wars LE if rumors are true and it comes out in 2017
    OUT: GOT Pro, CC

#69 7 years ago
    Quoted from dung:

IN: Radical, Pinball Magic, Airborne, Radical, Als Garage Band Goes on World Tour, Breakshot, Mystery Castle, Pistol Poker
    Out: SF2, LOTR, TFTC, WW, BF, POTC, BTTF, STTNG, BSD, I500, SG, NGG, BR

dung that is quite the change. Is this because you like these games in particular or you like collecting hard to find games?

#70 7 years ago

In: Twilight Zone, Royal Rumble, Vulcan x 2

Out: Spider-Man, Hook, Target Alpha (I do miss Spider-Man and will probably try to get another in the future)

#71 7 years ago

In: AMH
    Out: Nada, love all my four games

#72 7 years ago

Out: ft, hd, wwfrr, t2, w?d, sop, sttng
    In: th, met pro, mmrle, potc, jm, gotlieb atlantis, fh, ww.

#73 7 years ago

In: WH2O, Met Pro, Met Prem, GB Pro
    Out: Tommy, Met Pro

#74 7 years ago

Where do you guys put all the pins, seems most of you had more in than out?

#75 7 years ago
    Quoted from oohlou:

dung that is quite the change. Is this because you like these games in particular or you like collecting hard to find games?

Before I moved I had built up a nice collection. Some machines were traded/sold to fund new machines. For example I really liked I500 and wanted to keep it, but I was offered a nice BSD at a good price so I500 left to fund it. Had to sell down to move had a nice POTC, really nice LOTR, and SF2 project. Lucked into the first radical, made some trades and lucked into airborne and a second radical. Overpaid for pm, but its tough to find and wanted it back.

At that point decided to focus on rare games because there are tons of collectors here and wanted my collection to be different. The machines are tough to track down and as such I want to hold onto them. Spending hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars to get things where I want them.

#76 7 years ago
    Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

Have you been talking to my wife? She asks the same damn question every time I get another one...

#77 7 years ago

Whew! for me:
    In: Game of Thrones LE, The Walking Dead LE, Ghostbusters LE, The Addams Family, Twilight Zone, Lord of the Rings, Medieval Madness Remake LE, The Simpsons Pinball Party and The Hobbit Smaug

Out: None

#78 7 years ago
    Quoted from EricHadley:

Whew! for me:
    In: Game of Thrones LE, The Walking Dead LE, Ghostbusters LE, The Addams Family, Twilight Zone, Lord of the Rings, Medieval Madness Remake LE, The Simpsons Pinball Party and The Hobbit Smaug
    Out: None

Wow!

#79 7 years ago

In: X Files, Lost In Space, Star Trek 25th, Who Dunnit

In and Out: Flash Gordon, Lightning

#80 7 years ago
    Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

Sweep them under the rug

#81 7 years ago

I finally heard a few words from my wife last night about the hobby "HOLY SHIT WHEN DID YOU GET 10 OF THESE DAMN THINGS?!" Little does she know... that is NOT my cutoff point

#82 7 years ago

Hah.

#83 7 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Dude's not even 20 yet, has more machines than me at 52.
    F...M...L...

Sure, but you can still order from PBR. (As far as we know.)

IN: A gorgeous Asteroids DeLuxe Cabaret.
    OUT: A gorgeous Asteroids DeLuxe Cabaret.

#84 7 years ago

eggs actly

#85 7 years ago
    Quoted from simplykind:

I finally heard a few words from my wife last night about the hobby "HOLY SHIT WHEN DID YOU GET 10 OF THESE DAMN THINGS?!" Little does she know... that is NOT my cutoff point

yup heard that before...

#86 7 years ago

In:
    TFLE
    TWD
    GB Pro

Out:
    Tron
    World Cup Soccer
    My life's savings

#87 7 years ago

In: Dirty Harry, Congo, Family Guy, Disco Fever, Wheel of Fortune, Kiss, Ghostbusters, Super Shuffle
    Out: Monopoly, Iron Man, Transformers LE, Rollercoaster Tycoon, Wheel of Fortune, Disco Fever, X-Men LE

#88 7 years ago

Nothing. I managed to move nothing FOR A WHOLE YEAR. wow. go me.

#89 7 years ago

In: Nothing
    Out: Nothing

#90 7 years ago

In: CFTBL
    Out: Black Rose, Shaq Attaq

#91 7 years ago

Coming up on my first year in this hobby:

In:
    Tri-Zone
    JP
    Gladiators
    SW
    SS
    Comet
    LOTR
    ST:TNG (on loan)

Out:
    Tri-Zone
    Comet
    Gladiators

#92 7 years ago

In: BK (3rd), DH (2nd), I500 (2nd), Joust, NF (2nd), T2 (4th), Gorgar (2nd)
    Out: Parts and supplies

Over half are future projects in storage, but are in working condition.

#93 7 years ago

In: EBD (2nd)
    Out: Rollergames
    Typical uneventful year for me . .

#94 7 years ago
    Quoted from comment23:

Coming up on my first year in this hobby:
    In:
    Tri-Zone
    JP
    Gladiators
    SW
    SS
    Comet
    LOTR
    ST:TNG (on loan)
    Out:
    Tri-Zone
    Comet
    Gladiators

Coming up on your last year of marriage.

#95 7 years ago

IN: around 12

OUT : I think 2

I honestly just dont keep track of dates for what comes in/out. I think I am close to 50 total games now, but I stopped keeping track.
    I have fewer on my ISO list, that is one thing I know.

#96 7 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Coming up on your last year of marriage.

Haha! Oh man, she's the gatekeeper to everything that moves.

1 month later
    #97 7 years ago

In: Skyrocket, Sinbad (SS), Queen's Castle, Heat Wave, Cleopatra (EM), Fan-Tas-Tic

Out: Flip-A-Card, Humpty Dumpty, Fire Champagne Edition, Flash Gordon, Elvira & The Party Monsters, Fireball '72, King Pin '62, Crossroads, Paradise, King of Diamonds

#98 7 years ago

In: WOZ
    Out: KISS (Bally)

#99 7 years ago

out: Congo , Fast Draw
    In: Met Pro

#100 7 years ago

well it now looks like:
    COMING IN IN 2017:
    CC will stay
    WH2O in
    SW LE (if rumors are true)

GOING OUT IN 2017:
    GOT pro
    XMLE
    1 other as of yet to be determined
    (although I might be able to only send out 2 if I move a video arcade out of the game room and keep a pin in there instead - but wife may not take that too well)

There are 102 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2016-what-came-in-what-went-out/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.