Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 171 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by BC_Gambit
  • Topic is favorited by 19 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1stPlace (resized).jpg
    JCWinners (resized).jpg
    TFSF (resized).jpg
    WozJordy (resized).jpg
    Dale (resized).jpg
    AdamC (resized).jpg
    JaapSkype (resized).jpg
    JackTalk (resized).JPG
    AllArea (resized).jpg
    TBL (resized).jpg
    Room1-2 (resized).jpg
    Room1 (resized).jpg
    VFOSigns (resized).jpg
    SFHerc (resized).jpg
    VFOStaircase (resized).jpg
    HI-Front (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider manitouguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#55 7 years ago

Very cool Tommy!!

Has the confirmed games list been updated recently? - I'll add my Bounty Hunter, Jack n Jill and Pace King Pin too if I can complete it !

1 month later
    #126 7 years ago

Thanks Tommy and all for the crazy hard work and effort to set this up - looks to be a lot of great stuff coming soon!

I'm pleased to say I've FINALLY got Jack n Jill working properly and ready for the show .. I think It's no Ghost Busters but plenty fun and some may appreciate a bit of flipper pinball's roots.

Bounty Hunter too - lol - that one 'just' !!! It was stored in my friends laundry room - in her rental suite .. The other day her landlord decided to put in a new larger hot water tank .. And when I went in panicked to see there wasn't room to get BH out past it ! But where there's a will there's a way - buddy and I hoisted it to the rafters and 'forced' it free ... Err making some room where we needed

I'm thinking of getting some new glass quickly locally for these before the show - can you advise on best way to go about that?

Cheers Ron

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

2 weeks later
    #143 7 years ago

Wow Warren - great work on yr qbert!! Look forward to seeing it in person

#158 7 years ago

I had a fantastic time over the last few days at the show - seeing first hand, and assisting just a tiny bit, I now realize a bit more how huge an effort it truly is to make something like this happen smoothly!!!

Just wanted to put out a sincere Thank You to Nitro, Don, Tommy and ALL of the other volunteers and folk involved - without you we wouldn't get to share this type of pinball experience with the general public or fellow pinballers I think watching others get excited and play the games is at least as enjoyable as playing them! Great to pass that opportunity on to others who might not have pins of their own.

A fantastic selection of games were assembled, and kept up and running tickety-boo - and I didn't experience any waits longer than 1 player in front of me - even on the most popular new games. Although not a tournament player – the tournament room seemed to be very very well organized and just observing the process there was also truly interesting .

At any rate – huge thanks again to everyone involved - in my opinion it was a wonderful event and very very well handled and I appreciated the opportunity to experience it in my hometown !!

Top shelf stuff ... Hope everyone enjoys the final day!!!

Cheers, Ron

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider manitouguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2016-vancouver-flipout-pinball-expo-official-thread?tu=manitouguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.