3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by PinballBulbs
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

USPS priority is having its first major increase in 3 years. While we are not planning to increase postage charges currently, here is a link below of the postage increase rates. Some of the rates are pretty steep. Note, most of those prices are the increases, not the final price!

So, I guess we will all be expecting higher rates coming up on stuff we order.

http://blog.stamps.com/2015/10/22/usps-announces-postage-rate-increase-starts-january-17-2016/

Now only if we could get USPS to consistently pick up the daily packages, hmmmm

#2 3 years ago

With the price increase will I be able to get my mail delivered to my house instead of the guy down the streets?

#3 3 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

With the price increase will I be able to get my mail delivered to my house instead of the guy down the streets?

All your girly mags get brought over a week later by your neighbor with sticky pages?

#4 3 years ago

first class 1-5oz package went from $2.05 to $2.60... ouch

#5 3 years ago

And what exactly do we get for that increase? I get mail delivered at 10 pm sometimes (no joke) packages that sit for days in post offices for seemingly no reason and poor tracking.

There just isn't any accountability, and salary increases and benefits are just rubber stamped.

#6 3 years ago

Sometimes they throw my mail on the front porch instead of dropping it thru the mail slot. Then the wind picks up and blows it out to the sidewalk...

Tax documents aren't really that important are they?

#7 3 years ago

Bad news for Canada and Europe..$2-$5 increases!

#9 3 years ago

What burns me up the most about the price increase is that I can still buy junk from China for $1 SHIPPED. Guess who is the carrier that delivers the China post stuff... yeah that is right USPS... I cant send a package 20 miles for less than $2.60.

So my question is... who the F is paying the bill for the USPS to deliver the China Post.

#10 3 years ago
    Quoted from barakandl:

What burns me up the most about the price increase is that I can still buy junk from China for $1 SHIPPED. Guess who is the carrier that delivers the China post stuff... yeah that is right USPS... I cant send a package 20 miles for less than $2.60.
    So my question is... who the F is paying the bill for the USPS to deliver the China Post.

Government subsidies to help maintain the flow of cheap goods from China. Certainly this is a program that encourages the kind of bottom dollar economy that keeps millions in indentured labor while having the impact of increasing the costs of domestic goods. As long as China garners Most Favored Nation trade status, this will likely be the status quo.

#11 3 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Pffft doubtful! They have missed 2 pickups now since the price increase, wooo go usps!

Th intl shipping increases are actually pretty killer. CDN folks already pay a pretty penny for it to make a quick trip up north

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 9,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 65.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Texas Pinball
    $ 44.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 11.95
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 65.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    G-Money Mods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 58.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 68.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinWorlds
    Pinball Machine
    Music City Pinball
    $ 19.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 16.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    € 95.00
    Lighting - Led
    FlipperLED
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside