(Topic ID: 143705)

2016 Texas Pinball Festival "maybe for sale" thread

By NicoVolta

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tigerlaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 8 years ago

Wanted at TPF: Quicksilver or Dragonfist, either with a clear coated playfield and restored cabinet preferred (and would pay a premium price for a premium restored example of either if they are for sale).

2 months later
    #116 8 years ago
    Quoted from creyes82:

My Dragonfist will EVENTUALLY be for sale... I just can't say when. It will get some airbrush touch ups, clear, and hopefully a recreated backglass by the time I'm done with it. If time permits, it will be at The Houston show in November.
    I know of one fully restored and cleared example of each, but neither is for sale.

You da man! Can't wait to see what you do with it on the restore.

1 week later
    #193 8 years ago
    Quoted from Jodester:

Paging Tigerlaw

And I'm here!

Yes, if we can work out transportation I think I'd like this title. I know I want a sega in the collection.

#200 8 years ago
    Quoted from way2wyrd:

Tempting. We will talk at the History Of Pinball booth at TPF where these plus 6 other pre 1935 Pre War pinballs will be available to play and possibly for sale also

Man, I'm so looking forward to the pre-war ally. Thanks for all your hard work putting that together for all of us to enjoy.

#203 8 years ago
    Quoted from DocRotCod:

If interested PM me, I won't post pics since it's not a pin I don't want to go OT.

Not off topic at all. We love arcades here at Pinside.

1 week later
    #286 8 years ago
    Quoted from KingPinGames:

I will also be bring down my WOZLE, Hobbit LE (if i have it) and my America's Most Haunted for people to play.

You are the man!!! I hope the Hobbit comes in in time. Would be awesome.

If your warehouse has a stern quicksilver I call dibs.

1 week later
    #351 8 years ago
    Quoted from hassellcastle:

Looking for a Gorgar Backglass if anyone has one for sale.

I believe they have just recently ran a new set? That's one of my all time fave back glasses.

#375 8 years ago
    Quoted from ita47:

Will there be any vendors at TPF this year selling playfield glass? The first year I was at TPF (2014) one of the vendors had a big stack of playfield glass for sale at a good price.

I would like a backup sheet of P2K glass. Two years ago they had some. Anyone know if there will be any?

#376 8 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

t them on one of the other last few titles too?

I think you may be thinking of what AMC did with their dvd collection release that advertised TWD before it was announced.

#400 8 years ago
    Quoted from ulmpharmd:

Might be able to bring a few games for a buddy of mine if they are pre-sold...any interest in an extremely nice shadow and nice congo? I believe he will be looking for around 3500 for each. The shadow is one of the nicest stock ones I have seen. The congo playfield is very very nice and the cabinet is great as well.

Congo is a super hot title right now. That will sell for $3,500, zero doubt.

#414 8 years ago
    Quoted from labnip:

Looking to buy Orbitor.

You've lost one potential competing buyer for the Orbitor. I found a Quicksilver so I'm out of the 80's market for the time being.

#420 8 years ago
    Quoted from Classic_Stern:

Before you "dig" in we need to talk. Classic Stern playfields are "tricky" and not for the faint of heart for restoration. Regular techniques result in bad results over time.

Excellent. Looking forward to visiting with you on it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tigerlaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2016-texas-pinball-festival-maybe-for-sale-thread?tu=tigerlaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.