(Topic ID: 143705)

2016 Texas Pinball Festival "maybe for sale" thread

By NicoVolta

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nevus.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 8 years ago

Looking for Buccaneer/Ship Ahoy (Found)

#11 8 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Wanted at TPF: Quicksilver or Dragonfist, either with a clear coated playfield and restored cabinet preferred (and would pay a premium price for a premium restored example of either if they are for sale).

Dragonfist is evil! Evil Evil Evil! I was terrified everytime the ball left the flipper that it was coming right back down the drain. That game hates me.

#36 8 years ago

#37 8 years ago

I would like to upgrade my Mustang pro for an LE at the TPF. If you are interested in this trade or have the connections to arrange a purchase of my machine so I can buy your LE, that is also fine. I prefer not to sell without the option of getting the LE. I'm not looking for a premium. Please feel free to PM me with your ideas etc.

My game is very nice. Speaker light kit, back box light kit, cliffys, custom car, tach mod, additional cars. It has one small ding on the left backbox shown in super high res for all super anal collectors. It's been in storage since I packed it up at the end of the last TPF, awaiting my new game room.

High res pics ==> https://picasaweb.google.com/101901886865205452853/Mustang?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCLXn4qy02JDPMw&feat=directlink

#39 8 years ago
    Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

You are looking for an LE owner to trade down? Or for an LE seller to also find a pro buyer for you?
    Fingers crossed for you.

Pretty much. I'm willing to buy/sell etc, but I'd like to knock it out all at once. I know its a long shot, but why not ask? This is the place to put it out there.

#42 8 years ago

I'm interested in a nice example of 8 ball deluxe. (Found)

1 month later
    #94 8 years ago

I would like to buy:

1. Eight ball deluxe playfield (new or used if it's decent).

2. Williams Blackout

3. Pinball Magic

I also am interested in trading my Sega Godzilla. I have had one inquiry for a sale, but prefer trade if possible.

Please pm with interest in any of the above.

#108 8 years ago
    Quoted from Noahs_Arcade:

i thought everything for sale had to remain on the show floor until sunday? i just don't see that happening...

This will be my 5th year. Very few games leave early. Sunday is a real show day. Booths are open and games are running. They usually have to announce several times for power down so the announcer can be heard at the raffle when the show ends.

There are, of course, exceptions each year. Rather than focus on the few that go, I'll say that the overwhelming majority are there the entire show.

2 weeks later
    #181 8 years ago
    Quoted from wdpvideo:

Could be interested in selling my LE with really low plays. However, I do not want to down grade to a pro. Sell, if you sell yours and want to buy one PM me.

Thanks. You are close to me and that's always a bonus.

#188 8 years ago

Sega Godzilla. $2700
    Coin taker LED kit
    Green DMD from Pinball life
    Nuclear side rails

It appears to have one broken plastic. A small chip in the upper center PF light blue plastic visible in the pics. There is a piece of the green t molding on the left side with a blemish in it.

I prefer a cash sale at TPF but will consider trades.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#189 8 years ago

More picd

#190 8 years ago

More pics

#218 8 years ago

Godzilla has sold. It will be available for play at the show and then go home with its new owner.

#230 8 years ago

As part of my quest to upgrade Mustang, I'll have my nicely modded pro at the show. I've found an LE, so I will list mine for sale. $3800
    High res album (the pics are about a year old)
    https://picasaweb.google.com/101901886865205452853/Mustang?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCLXn4qy02JDPMw&feat=directlink

It's HUO and very clean, but not perfect. I've had it in storage during a year long gameroom build since last years TPF.

Mods I can remember
    Tach mod
    Speaker lights
    Lighted car in center
    Mini cars (one with red blue police flashing lights)
    Lighted flipper buttons
    Little u turn sign
    Flipper bat covers are NOT still there
    Cliffy protectors

1 week later
    #323 8 years ago
    Quoted from 85vett:

How bad do you want one? I've got an all out restored BOP 2.0 I've been considering if I could get my wife to approve it. I just don't play it much at all and would rather have something I play in it's place. Wont be cheap though.... Outside of a full blown no expense spared HEP restoration I would say it's one of the nicest you will find. Just a couple of pics here.

Price?

1 week later
    #357 8 years ago

My Mustang Pro is listed in this thread. Page 5.

#430 8 years ago
    Quoted from jawjaw:

I would be interested in a nice Shadow but transportation is an issue for me. I'm bringing my 3 kids so no room for a pin. Any pics? Conngo and TS are great games so I bet there will be interest if nice.

This is a really nice shadow. I have seen and played it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nevus.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2016-texas-pinball-festival-maybe-for-sale-thread?tu=nevus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.