(Topic ID: 143705)

2016 Texas Pinball Festival "maybe for sale" thread

By NicoVolta

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jwo825.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 8 years ago

I don't know if I'll be bringing a game this year, or even if I'll make it at all. But if I do, I'm at least bringing a TOTAN CPR Gold class playfield for the swap meet.

#31 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Serious quesiton... Is this how it works in Texas for the pinball market?
    Lots of fishing, no prices, wishy washy FS posting?
    I only ask since I am traveling to TPF and this is the only show I have ever see a "maybe" for sale thread. Most of the other shows seem to start up a thread an post actual games for sale with actual prices. Everything in here so far seems very tentative and more like "for sale if you offer me enough"??? reminds me of a Neo FS post
    I would need to figure out soon if I am driving or flying and would like to bring something back if I am driving but no interested in tossing out offers with just 'maybe' FS sellers.

Usually, if you check the TPF website, the games list has notes on the ones for sale. That's a better indicator. Also, it's still 4 months until TPF. A lot can change in 4 months. I have half the collection I did 4 months ago. I think that this thread will be better the closer we get to showtime.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jwo825.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2016-texas-pinball-festival-maybe-for-sale-thread?tu=jwo825 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.