(Topic ID: 143705)

2016 Texas Pinball Festival "maybe for sale" thread

By NicoVolta

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gsones.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#347 8 years ago

I will be bringing a nice Demolition Man to TPF for sale. It's got full LED's, mirror blades and I'll be shopping it out this weekend. I've had it for several years and it's always performed without any issues (especially the "claw"). I really hate to see it go but I'm running out of room.

I'm going to start at $2200 but I can work with that a bit if someone is interested. Come on by and play it and see what you think.

1 week later
    #459 8 years ago

I'm looking for the following used parts for a Skateball if anybody wants to bring them to the show:

- Metal display bracket that holds the digital displays to the lamp panel (need 2 but will take a full set of 5 if you have them)
    - The protective metal grill that goes around the transformer in the backbox.

light discoloration or rust is ok as long as it's not too bad.

I'm finishing up shopping out a Demolition Man that will be for sale so should have some pictures of it posted in the next day or two.

#505 8 years ago

Here are a few pics that I just took of my Demolition Man that will be for sale at the TPF. Starting price - $2200

I just got done shopping it out (which is not an easy task with all these ramps) including:
    - New Glass
    - New rubber
    - Superbands
    - Hand polished the plastic ramps
    - Washed all the wire ramps
    - Removed all ramps and ball guides to fully clean and wax the playfield
    - Full LED's

I've had the game for 3 years and it has played great without any problems or issues. I wouldn't be selling it but I need the space. Come on by and try it out at the show.

3_Demo_Man_back_(resized).jpg3_Demo_Man_back_(resized).jpg

1_Demo_Man_playfield_(resized).jpg1_Demo_Man_playfield_(resized).jpg

2_Demo_Man_upper_playfield_(resized).JPG2_Demo_Man_upper_playfield_(resized).JPG

4_Demo_Man_right_side_(resized).jpg4_Demo_Man_right_side_(resized).jpg

5_Demo_Man_shooter_lane_(resized).JPG5_Demo_Man_shooter_lane_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gsones.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2016-texas-pinball-festival-maybe-for-sale-thread?tu=gsones and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.