(Topic ID: 143705)

2016 Texas Pinball Festival "maybe for sale" thread

By NicoVolta

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider classic_stern.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#214 8 years ago

Looking at selling:

Nitro ground shaker - Ground up restoration. NOS field. Everything new.
    Medusa - Beautiful original example. Standard backglass that is perfect. New CPR plastics but I have the old
    Close Encounters EM - Rare bird. Needs restored Backglass is nice. Playfield is Fine.

Possibly others.

2 weeks later
    #353 8 years ago
    Quoted from Xerico:

I am going to be selling my Bally Fireball II and Bally Space Invaders as well as a JJP WOZ LE #059, Gottlieb King Of Diamonds and "300".
    If anyone is interested in any of these games, send me a PM.
    Marcus

Credit dot, how is the SI ?

#382 8 years ago

I have a Close Encounters EM version. Only 364 made. Let me know. If someone tosses me $13 benji's. Its gone as long as I bring it to the TPF and you grab it. PM me if interested.

#384 8 years ago

The Close Encounters has a very good backglass and playfield has some wear around some of the rollover inserts but is very restorable or ready to play like it is. Sound board in the game is not working and is not one with the chimes but those can be added. the connector is there. The sound board is like 2 or 3 readily avaliable chips and a few transistors.

#417 8 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

You've lost one potential competing buyer for the Orbitor. I found a Quicksilver so I'm out of the 80's market for the time being.

That should be your start not your stop. Welcome to the club. Before you "dig" in we need to talk. Classic Stern playfields are "tricky" and not for the faint of heart for restoration. Regular techniques result in bad results over time.

#418 8 years ago

Anyone driving from St. Louis that could pick up a game. 50 miles south / west of St. Loius On the drive. I would pay good Benjified Benji's.

#426 8 years ago
    Quoted from wdpvideo:

PM me with actual city?

Actually got someone to haul the game and logistics have been sent. Thanks for the inquiry to help. Appreciate it.

#432 8 years ago
    Quoted from jdoz2:

Looking for early ss game with nice playfield/bg. Mata hari, strikes and spares, powerplay, almost every bally ever made.

That's funny. Name a few then every Bally ever made !!!!....Same here

#460 8 years ago

I have those metal brackets. Let me look around.

#473 8 years ago

Definitely going to entertain offers...NOS field, repainted cabinet. Really nice bright backglass. Rebuilt with new everything underneath.

20160227_151034_(resized).jpg20160227_151034_(resized).jpg

20160227_163744_(resized).jpg20160227_163744_(resized).jpg

#482 8 years ago

I think I have another cabinet for this game or at least the head...Its 4000 dollars. hehe....Seriously....Over and above my game.

#489 8 years ago

Close Encounters EM has been sold. NGS in the tourney area will be accepting offers and my all original Mint Medusa...It is also leaving the Bally stable.

Oh and I am looking for a better example of Bow and Arrow for a full restore. Let me know what you have. Willing to pay top dollar for the right game.

#492 8 years ago
    Quoted from NicoVolta:

Should be easy to find a Bow and Arrow. Pretty high production run. Oh... and I want one too. :p

I hope they are around. I will ultimately end up with another also. Mine is a nice game I got from Herbie and plays off the charts. and if I don't find another I will work with it on my restore. My plan is to have a fully restored game by summer.

#506 8 years ago

Here are some backglasses I have if interested at the show.

Mata Hari - Beautiful shape - $250
    Black Pyramid - Beautiful shape - $200
    Pharoah, Missing artwork probably 25% - $50
    Firepower - Some scratching but nice. Hard to notice when lit. $250

I also have a wiring harness for Eightball Deluxe that is hacked but has some parts and also a Centaur lower harness.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider classic_stern.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2016-texas-pinball-festival-maybe-for-sale-thread?tu=classic_stern and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.