(Topic ID: 143705)

2016 Texas Pinball Festival "maybe for sale" thread

By NicoVolta

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcade.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 8 years ago

Any of these could make it.

Aladdin's Castle (Sold)
    Pro Football (Gottlieb wedge head)
    The Getaway (Just Sold)
    Xenon (Just Sold)
    KISS (Bally) (Sold)
    Gorgar (Just Sold)

Edit... Since I posted this, pretty much everything is gone.
    Seems people want machines fast.

#33 8 years ago
    Quoted from 85vett:

You should have read the thread title closer before coming in I guess if this is upsetting to you. This is the "maybe" for sale thread. Meaning it's a bunch of people that are considering selling games but may have not made up their mind if they are going to do so. I will never commit to something that I can't guarantee that I will come through on that commitment.
    For me specifically - BTW and I are restoring a Xenon. If we complete it in time and the restore is satisfactory to the both of us we have both agreed to take it to the festival and to put it for sale with an actual price attached to it. Right now, we are only halfway through the restore so I can not make a 100% guarantee it will be done nor can I provide a price as we have not finalized on the level of restore that will be done on a few items thus why I felt comfortable posting in a "maybe" for sale thread.
    In general. If you want to buy a game go super early and bring a game to get in. History has shown all the good deals generally go down before the show even open and you have to be a vendor/exhibitor to get in that early. After the show starts you may find one or two good deals but most games are overpriced and fishing at that point.
    If there is a game listed that you want then just ask how much and if someone wants to make a deal prior to the event of which you can pick up the game. Easy enough.

Well said Vett

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcade.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2016-texas-pinball-festival-maybe-for-sale-thread?tu=arcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.