(Topic ID: 143705)

2016 Texas Pinball Festival "maybe for sale" thread

By NicoVolta

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ChrisM.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#284 8 years ago

UPDATED AND EDITED 2/26. Please reserve items for TPF pickup.

Good day all:

I have the following available for sale at the coming Texas Pinball Festival on March 19th. These items will be available ONLY at the Saturday morning swap meet as I have hearing issues and can no longer participate indoors for lengthy periods.

IF you are interested in any of these items, first come first serve* (see below). Terms:

1) Pickup at swap meet ONLY. Be there, please. I will NOT be there all weekend.
    2) IF you want someone to pick up on your behalf, I need emails from BOTH of you telling me this.
    3) If you WANT to reserve something, you MUST pay a $50 non-refundable PayPal fee (except for those items less than $50). I'm an honest guy - ask anybody - but if you want something, I hold it, and you don't show up, I'm sorry.
    4) Full final payment in cash only at show.
    5) I will MARK IT RESERVED if someone has sent a deposit.
    6) No haggling or trades - I am unemployed and need the cash - if you want it, you want it. Sorry.
    7) Questions? [email protected]
    Pics ARE available - just give me 24 hours please. I'm plenty busy prepping up for this.
    9) I reserve the right to change this list at any time, or decide not to sell, or not sell to anyone that I don't wish to sell to.
    10) If you leave a deposit and come to pick something up, be prepared to show ID.

Thank you. Posted first to DFW Pinball group, a few minutes ago.

Chris

PRE-RESERVED LIST:

1) BOBBY ORR USED BACKGLASS - RESERVED 2/26/16 1:30 PM CST - DAVID WILLIAMS sent $50 deposit. THANKS DAVID!
    2) EK NOS BACKGLASS - RESERVED 2/26/16 1:30 PM CST - THANKS DAVID!
    3) FIREPOWER - EARLY REPRO BACKGLASS - thinner than original - two chips on mirrored backing (at edges) - perfect otherwise, use in game or wall hanging - $200: RESERVED 2/19/16 5:05 PM CST - RONNIE FURR sent $50 deposit. THANKS RONNIE!

REMAINING ITEMS FOR SALE (please see all conditions at page bottom):

STERN:
    1) SEAWITCH repro plastics set, full, never opened. Sold my game years ago, will never own again. No longer available at CPR.
    $125
    2) TRIDENT Used backglass, lots of "cracks" in screening, nice wall hanging, 7/10 - $50

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BALLY:
    1) FATHOM repro playfield; FIRST RUN prior to CPR release, is slightly different with regards to printing at some of the lenses, but perfect. My original field is very decent, I don't wish to do a swap. Doubtful your gonna find another one. $900 OBO. See pics below.

2) EVEL KNIEVEL NOS playfield (NOT REPRO) - perfect, never used - $750 PRICE REDUCED; GOLD repros were $700, are out of stock, this is only $50 more for an NOS

3) MATA HARI
    a) NOS backglass - NOS, SICK, opened from crate and had scratch down middle from factory. $200 or best offer.
    b) NOS playfield (NOT REPRO) - perfect, never used - $700 PRICE REDUCED

4) LOST WORLD - NOS playfield (NOT REPRO) - perfect, never used - $550 PRICE REDUCED

5) XENON full pinball machine, a reimport I bought back around 2000. Clean boards, new tube, blue LED light strip, factory mylar, head trim repainted semi gloss black, superb backglasses, cabinet 8/10, repainted legs, new levelers and bolts. Overall a nice 8.5/10, fully operational. Pics on request. $1500. I can bring to show (NOT on show floor, only swap meet), requires $100 deposit to hold. WILL PROVIDE PICS ON REQUEST, PLS SEND EMAIL.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WILLIAMS:
    1) COMET - NOS backglass - perfect, never used - $275 PRICE REDUCED

B) DEALERS CHOICE - NOS backglass - perfect, never used - $225

C) DARLING - NOS backglass - perfect, never used - $225

D) MILLIONAIRE - NOS translite - perfect, never used - $100

E) HOT TIP SS backglass - Used, rough, 7/10 at best - $30

F) BLACK KNIGHT – used backglass, 7/10 – lots of cracking (I have a repro) - $75 - BETTER THAN NO GLASS PRICE REDUCED

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OTHER:

COKE MACHINE: Cavalier CS-64E BOTTLE machine, circa early 1960's, ROUGH but complete (no compressor). Needs dents fixed, repaint, all chrome trim is beat up; no compressor (but you can buy kits to do this). I will NOT carry it to show but you can come by my home and pick it up. Heavy. $400 OBO
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*If more than one party is interested in an item, I will let you two haggle it out.

IMG_1200_(resized).JPGIMG_1200_(resized).JPG
    IMG_1201_(resized).JPGIMG_1201_(resized).JPG
    IMG_1204_(resized).JPGIMG_1204_(resized).JPG
    IMG_1205_(resized).JPGIMG_1205_(resized).JPG
    IMG_1206_(resized).JPGIMG_1206_(resized).JPG
    IMG_1207_(resized).JPGIMG_1207_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ChrisM.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2016-texas-pinball-festival-maybe-for-sale-thread?tu=ChrisM and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.