(Topic ID: 143705)

2016 Texas Pinball Festival "maybe for sale" thread

By NicoVolta

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 85vett.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 8 years ago

Restored Xenon will be there for sale unless plans change.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/xenon-restoration

#25 8 years ago
    Quoted from NoMonkey:

Wanted:
    White Water
    The Simpsons Pinball Party
    Black Rose
    junkyard

You need to talk to labnip. He's local and has a TSPP for sale (post 13).

#32 8 years ago

You should have read the thread title closer before coming in I guess if this is upsetting to you. This is the "maybe" for sale thread. Meaning it's a bunch of people that are considering selling games but may have not made up their mind if they are going to do so. I will never commit to something that I can't guarantee that I will come through on that commitment.

For me specifically - BTW and I are restoring a Xenon. If we complete it in time and the restore is satisfactory to the both of us we have both agreed to take it to the festival and to put it for sale with an actual price attached to it. Right now, we are only halfway through the restore so I can not make a 100% guarantee it will be done nor can I provide a price as we have not finalized on the level of restore that will be done on a few items thus why I felt comfortable posting in a "maybe" for sale thread.

In general. If you want to buy a game go super early and bring a game to get in. History has shown all the good deals generally go down before the show even open and you have to be a vendor/exhibitor to get in that early. After the show starts you may find one or two good deals but most games are overpriced and fishing at that point.

If there is a game listed that you want then just ask how much and if someone wants to make a deal prior to the event of which you can pick up the game. Easy enough.

1 month later
    #74 8 years ago

I'm considering ST Pro as well. Pretty modded out with:
    - Aurich translight and decals
    - custom warp ramp chaser lights
    - custom painted apron with integrated flashers (ties into the vengeance flasher)
    - changed GI and color matched inserts
    - pinbits plastic protectors
    - pinbits pop bumper dress up kit
    - pinbits vengeance kit
    - added spot at warp ramp shooting at the vengeance
    - Single asteroid on added spot light and multi asteroid on the right ramp
    - transparent rubbers
    - Mezelmods warp light diffuser
    - Upgraded light boards for the right 2 combo lights (they are now the same color and brightness as the other combo lights). This drove me nuts so I had to do it.

Game plays perfect but I just can't get into it. Still in the consideration phase right now but am leaning that direction. Thinking about a GOT Pro but there are so many games I'd rather have in it's place. I.E - Tron Pro, X-men Pro/LE, GOT, TWD, even a Kiss. Like I said, just can't get into the game. Love looking at it though and it would take some tall talking to get my wife to approve it though unless it was a Tron or GOT going it it's place as she loves those two games.

2 weeks later
    #140 8 years ago

I believe someone with Bat City Pinball (Austin's club) has a real nice BSD. Not sure if he would want to sell it but if you have facebook you should post there. I think it's Garret's but I could be wrong.

2 weeks later
    #226 8 years ago
    Quoted from labnip:

Would u prefer I bring pins or vids?

Tron LE. Enough said!

#245 8 years ago
    Quoted from labnip:

Accepting massively insane offers on:
    Defender pin
    Tron LE pin
    Super Mario Bros pin
    Joust pin
    TAF pin
    Qbert' Quest pin
    Mr & Mrs Pacman pin

Batman DE for Tron LE? You did say insane right?

#253 8 years ago

KingPinGames - My wife is wanting a Harpoon Lagoon. If you have one let me know how much.

1 week later
    #313 8 years ago
    Quoted from Jetzxi:

I am looking for a Bride of Pinbot BOP or a Bram Stokers Dracula BSD. Let me know if you have either and would be willing to bring to the show, I just got word that I have some wheels available to bring something back.
    Thank you,
    Chris

How bad do you want one? I've got an all out restored BOP 2.0 I've been considering if I could get my wife to approve it. I just don't play it much at all and would rather have something I play in it's place. Wont be cheap though.... Outside of a full blown no expense spared HEP restoration I would say it's one of the nicest you will find. Just a couple of pics here.

0c19327727f9acb2380ec93c8a68b0140644d8aa_(resized).jpg0c19327727f9acb2380ec93c8a68b0140644d8aa_(resized).jpg

6f9843b52b1373c39e7bc95a67ad2cfcceba07bf_(resized).jpg6f9843b52b1373c39e7bc95a67ad2cfcceba07bf_(resized).jpg

30e8a48c70e63a25bfa5a20c1ac2cbc8d3b13bfd_(resized).jpg30e8a48c70e63a25bfa5a20c1ac2cbc8d3b13bfd_(resized).jpg

97d0a4c1637c5c96f86b0a9143ba83e21b6f6a94_(resized).jpg97d0a4c1637c5c96f86b0a9143ba83e21b6f6a94_(resized).jpg

525a4b429c80ea1f5f5e341d54eb1c12d039f3c7_(resized).jpg525a4b429c80ea1f5f5e341d54eb1c12d039f3c7_(resized).jpg

2312acdbb3e657138cecef7b236d3030fa5d97dc_(resized).jpg2312acdbb3e657138cecef7b236d3030fa5d97dc_(resized).jpg

cdaead2b67765e68a4439adc89bae8c9efb82991_(resized).jpgcdaead2b67765e68a4439adc89bae8c9efb82991_(resized).jpg

d27b7740cc73d01878bd41abedeaa4f7e3193301_(resized).jpgd27b7740cc73d01878bd41abedeaa4f7e3193301_(resized).jpg

#327 8 years ago

I was talking to my wife about it again last night and she is still against selling the game. We have an agreement that no games leave unless we both agree on selling it. So, I'm not real sure just yet on the price I would put on it but it would most likely be in the stern LE price range. I personally would like to trade it for a TWDLE, XMLE (cash my way), Tron Pro (cash my way), Tron LE (cash your way) type of thing.

I've got to be honest, I didn't expect any interest in it and I've got half a dozen people now asking me about it. I'm sure now that where my head is at is out there most would probably not be interested anymore as I know that's a fair amount of $$$ for a BOP. If I can get her on board I will go back to those that showed interest (in the order they reached out to me).

#330 8 years ago

There is a large mall across the street if parking fills up. There is a parking garage for the hotel so that would be my first choice with the mall as second.

1 week later
    #434 8 years ago
    Quoted from jdoz2:

Looking for early ss game with nice playfield/bg. Mata hari, strikes and spares, powerplay, almost every bally ever made.

Going to have a restored Xenon there for sale. Here is a link to the thread. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/xenon-restoration BTW75 is the owner of the game and can advise on price if you are interested.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 85vett.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2016-texas-pinball-festival-maybe-for-sale-thread?tu=85vett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.