(Topic ID: 143705)

2016 Texas Pinball Festival "maybe for sale" thread

By NicoVolta

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    There are 607 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 13.
    #251 8 years ago

Here is what i will be bringing down for sale from my personal collection

Revenge from Mars w/nucore, lcd, audio amp
    Star Wars Episode 1 w/nucore, lcd, audio amp
    RoadShow (led, cliffy, signed by Ted)

from the warehouse

(video)

Big Buck Hunter Pro
    Big Buck Hunter Safari
    Big Buck Hunter World

if there are certain machines (videos, cranes, redmeption) that you are looking for please send me a pm and i will see what i have in the warehouses.

I will also be bring down my WOZLE, Hobbit LE (if i have it) and my America's Most Haunted for people to play.

#252 8 years ago

While this isn't a game it is relevant to board repair.

I have a commercial grade circuit board rework station for sale that I can deliver to TPF if paid in advance.

Here is the Pinside link:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/29241

Will take $375 if paid in advance.

#253 8 years ago

KingPinGames - My wife is wanting a Harpoon Lagoon. If you have one let me know how much.

#254 8 years ago

I am looking for a Pinball 2000 glass in great condition. Please pm me if you have one for sale.

#255 8 years ago
    Quoted from rromero:

I am looking for a Pinball 2000 glass in great condition. Please pm me if you have one for sale.

Hit up Rob Anthony at www.lockwhenlit.com

He usually has NOS sheets he will bring to shows he is attending but it needs to be arranged in advance.

#256 8 years ago

I need to know if there may be any interest in my "Escape From the Planet of Robot Monsters" Arcade machine.

I'm fixing a few things on it right now
    I had the monitors chassis professionally repaired and refurbished. I'm waiting on the inverter board to come in the mail though. The side art was trashed. I spent 40+ hours in Photoshop and illustrator re-making the side art. The print company will have it ready this week. The marquee is faded, the cpo is dark and has hairline cracks. The sound works, the joystick works great. Cab is in good condition.

Anyone with experience want to help me guess the value?

#257 8 years ago
    Quoted from Chosen_S:

I need to know if there may be any interest in my "Escape From the Planet of Robot Monsters" Arcade machine.
    I'm fixing a few things on it right now
    I had the monitors chassis professionally repaired and refurbished. I'm waiting on the inverter board to come in the mail though. The side art was trashed. I spent 40+ hours in Photoshop and illustrator re-making the side art. The print company will have it ready this week. The marquee is faded, the cpo is dark and has hairline cracks. The sound works, the joystick works great. Cab is in good condition.
    Anyone with experience want to help me guess the value?

Pix, or.....

#258 8 years ago

Here is a pic of Joust after the CP overlay was installed.

joust_(resized).JPGjoust_(resized).JPG

#259 8 years ago

Anyone have a 19" color vector monitor for sale?
    Need 1

#260 8 years ago
    Quoted from labnip:

Anyone have a 19" color vector monitor for sale?
    Need 1

Good luck with that

#261 8 years ago
    Quoted from Gov:

Good luck with that

I'm on the long & winding hunt...

#262 8 years ago

Joust looks good man but i see a MB next to it calling my name.

#263 8 years ago

I would buy that Joust if it were a cocktail in that shape

#264 8 years ago
    Quoted from wdpvideo:

I would buy that Joust if it were a cocktail in that shape

What's special about joust cocktail? That's a lot of square footage

#266 8 years ago
    Quoted from Chosen_S:

What's special about joust cocktail? That's a lot of square footage

At this point the way my game room is layed out it makes more sense for me to have a few theses, just a personal preference for my game room. I'm restoring a Tron right now. Plus restored cocktails are much harder to find than uprights. I have some up uprights as well. I promise it's nothing personal.

#267 8 years ago

I have a Data East Simpsons that should make a nice game. It's 100% working minus a $2 knocker coil bracket, VERY clean boards, no hacks anywhere, NVRAM installed, clean cab (but yellowed with 1 drill hole), very nice backglass (2 pencil eraser sized rubs), mylared playfield looks good other than the usual wear spots + minor planking in two unmylared areas, strong displays, ramp has a 1" chunk out of the left entrance (but it has an uninstalled protector - sigh), drop targets are missing stickers (but targets intact and comes with extra drop targets), missing one cooling tower (but I would replace all 3 with the newer TSPP version), yellow habitrail has some missing paint, 2 broken plastics and no topper.

$1500 as is, but I'll be asking $2300 after shopping/parts. If anyone wants it as-is, let me know ASAP before I start ordering stuff to shop it out.

#268 8 years ago

AnyBody looking for a RBION used playfield in excellent shape $300 For stripped playfield. I also have pretty much everything for it also parting it out. Let me know what you need I'm only posting a few pics.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#269 8 years ago

I've got a few items for sale I can bring with me to TPF.

1. CPR TOTAN Gold playfield - $965
    2. Cointaker mirror blades for Stern Machine (New, never used) - $65
    3. Various plastic coin boxes $5 each
    4. System 11 transformer from Earthshaker. Needs new connector for the yellow wires (I believe these are for the GI) - $45
    5. Set of legs for a 1976 Volley - Cleaned in EvapoRust - $20 - Tentatively SOLD
    6. (Qty: 2) Set of legs for a Williams/Bally WPC machine - Cleaned - $50

I can post pictures if there is any interest.

#270 8 years ago

I'm looking for a cocktail pinball or two or three...

#271 8 years ago
    Quoted from Jared1862:

I'm looking for a cocktail pinball or two or three...

Hit up tsskinne. He has a nice cocktail he might be able to bring.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-indiana/page/8#post-2976210

#273 8 years ago

Updated Ye Olde Want List...

Wanted:

Pioneer
    Bow and Arrow
    Queen's Castle
    Rancho (wood cab version)
    Wonderland
    Freedom EM backglass

#274 8 years ago

My wanted list:

Back to the Future
    Stargate
    X-men
    Tales From the Crypt
    Spooksville (EM)
    Doctor Who
    Getaway
    Johnny Mneumonic
    Pinball Magic
    Bride of Pinbot
    Centaur
    Fathom
    Funhouse

#275 8 years ago

Are you going to the show ^^ ?

#276 8 years ago
    Quoted from labnip:

Are you going to the show ^^ ?

Of course! This will be my first year. Super pumped!

#277 8 years ago
    Quoted from 1iblind:

Dude

We gotta meet up!!
    Thanks again for checking the beat up Nineball for me

#278 8 years ago
    Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Dude
    We gotta meet up!!
    Thanks again for checking the beat up Nineball for me

Definitely!
    No problem!

#279 8 years ago
    Quoted from 1iblind:

Everything you listed (and tons more) will be there & many for sale.
    You're going to totally dig it

#280 8 years ago

Ok I feel like I need to do this. The Hulk LE is already blocks from the Texas show. It will be there. I am clearing this up because I feel like a potential buyer got mad because I could not ship it asap. I did this to help me out and not have to drag everything down all at once.

#281 8 years ago
    Quoted from wdpvideo:

Ok I feel like I need to do this. The Hulk LE is already blocks from the Texas show. It will be there. I am clearing this up because I feel like a buyer got mad because I could not ship it asap. I did this to help me out and not have to drag everything down all at once.

Soooo......how much?

#282 8 years ago

I am thinking $5,900 with color DMD or $6,200 if someone wants to wonder around until we reach $5,900.

#283 8 years ago

Bring your Allegra the pollen is high here right now! Wow

#284 8 years ago

UPDATED AND EDITED 2/26. Please reserve items for TPF pickup.

Good day all:

I have the following available for sale at the coming Texas Pinball Festival on March 19th. These items will be available ONLY at the Saturday morning swap meet as I have hearing issues and can no longer participate indoors for lengthy periods.

IF you are interested in any of these items, first come first serve* (see below). Terms:

1) Pickup at swap meet ONLY. Be there, please. I will NOT be there all weekend.
    2) IF you want someone to pick up on your behalf, I need emails from BOTH of you telling me this.
    3) If you WANT to reserve something, you MUST pay a $50 non-refundable PayPal fee (except for those items less than $50). I'm an honest guy - ask anybody - but if you want something, I hold it, and you don't show up, I'm sorry.
    4) Full final payment in cash only at show.
    5) I will MARK IT RESERVED if someone has sent a deposit.
    6) No haggling or trades - I am unemployed and need the cash - if you want it, you want it. Sorry.
    7) Questions? [email protected]
    Pics ARE available - just give me 24 hours please. I'm plenty busy prepping up for this.
    9) I reserve the right to change this list at any time, or decide not to sell, or not sell to anyone that I don't wish to sell to.
    10) If you leave a deposit and come to pick something up, be prepared to show ID.

Thank you. Posted first to DFW Pinball group, a few minutes ago.

Chris

PRE-RESERVED LIST:

1) BOBBY ORR USED BACKGLASS - RESERVED 2/26/16 1:30 PM CST - DAVID WILLIAMS sent $50 deposit. THANKS DAVID!
    2) EK NOS BACKGLASS - RESERVED 2/26/16 1:30 PM CST - THANKS DAVID!
    3) FIREPOWER - EARLY REPRO BACKGLASS - thinner than original - two chips on mirrored backing (at edges) - perfect otherwise, use in game or wall hanging - $200: RESERVED 2/19/16 5:05 PM CST - RONNIE FURR sent $50 deposit. THANKS RONNIE!

REMAINING ITEMS FOR SALE (please see all conditions at page bottom):

STERN:
    1) SEAWITCH repro plastics set, full, never opened. Sold my game years ago, will never own again. No longer available at CPR.
    $125
    2) TRIDENT Used backglass, lots of "cracks" in screening, nice wall hanging, 7/10 - $50

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BALLY:
    1) FATHOM repro playfield; FIRST RUN prior to CPR release, is slightly different with regards to printing at some of the lenses, but perfect. My original field is very decent, I don't wish to do a swap. Doubtful your gonna find another one. $900 OBO. See pics below.

2) EVEL KNIEVEL NOS playfield (NOT REPRO) - perfect, never used - $750 PRICE REDUCED; GOLD repros were $700, are out of stock, this is only $50 more for an NOS

3) MATA HARI
    a) NOS backglass - NOS, SICK, opened from crate and had scratch down middle from factory. $200 or best offer.
    b) NOS playfield (NOT REPRO) - perfect, never used - $700 PRICE REDUCED

4) LOST WORLD - NOS playfield (NOT REPRO) - perfect, never used - $550 PRICE REDUCED

5) XENON full pinball machine, a reimport I bought back around 2000. Clean boards, new tube, blue LED light strip, factory mylar, head trim repainted semi gloss black, superb backglasses, cabinet 8/10, repainted legs, new levelers and bolts. Overall a nice 8.5/10, fully operational. Pics on request. $1500. I can bring to show (NOT on show floor, only swap meet), requires $100 deposit to hold. WILL PROVIDE PICS ON REQUEST, PLS SEND EMAIL.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WILLIAMS:
    1) COMET - NOS backglass - perfect, never used - $275 PRICE REDUCED

B) DEALERS CHOICE - NOS backglass - perfect, never used - $225

C) DARLING - NOS backglass - perfect, never used - $225

D) MILLIONAIRE - NOS translite - perfect, never used - $100

E) HOT TIP SS backglass - Used, rough, 7/10 at best - $30

F) BLACK KNIGHT – used backglass, 7/10 – lots of cracking (I have a repro) - $75 - BETTER THAN NO GLASS PRICE REDUCED

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OTHER:

COKE MACHINE: Cavalier CS-64E BOTTLE machine, circa early 1960's, ROUGH but complete (no compressor). Needs dents fixed, repaint, all chrome trim is beat up; no compressor (but you can buy kits to do this). I will NOT carry it to show but you can come by my home and pick it up. Heavy. $400 OBO
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*If more than one party is interested in an item, I will let you two haggle it out.

IMG_1200_(resized).JPGIMG_1200_(resized).JPG
    IMG_1201_(resized).JPGIMG_1201_(resized).JPG
    IMG_1204_(resized).JPGIMG_1204_(resized).JPG
    IMG_1205_(resized).JPGIMG_1205_(resized).JPG
    IMG_1206_(resized).JPGIMG_1206_(resized).JPG
    IMG_1207_(resized).JPGIMG_1207_(resized).JPG

#285 8 years ago

Good festivus aforementioned parties:

I too have a plethera of itemized products for sale without Shasta. As like others, I have bad body Oder & am often chased out of the indoor festivities. There are many guidelines to me taking your monies, but I shan't enumerate them all without you first submitting a copy of thy birth certificate & valid US passport. However, some publically available TERMS approved by not yet said legal council include:

A) payment in pennies is valid
    B) douchebags to be ignored
    C) valid proof of current tron ownership required

ITEMS:
    A) TSPP
    B) SWE1
    C) clothed pix of Tigerman

Live long and prosper dear consumer. Be warned, submitted this to Kaneda first just seconds ago.

* if I learn that multiple entities desire transferring competitively larger sums of monies to me to the detriment of the other, all parties will be handed dueling pistolas and surrounding voyers shall observe such projectile thwarting until a winning party shall collect all parties' monies and provide them to me.

** anyone identifying thyself as a party shall be henceforth treated as an event instead of human.

#286 8 years ago
    Quoted from KingPinGames:

I will also be bring down my WOZLE, Hobbit LE (if i have it) and my America's Most Haunted for people to play.

You are the man!!! I hope the Hobbit comes in in time. Would be awesome.

If your warehouse has a stern quicksilver I call dibs.

#289 8 years ago
    Quoted from metahugh:

5. Set of legs for a 1976 Volley - Cleaned in EvapoRust - $20

Interested in the Volley legs. PM me?

#290 8 years ago

Bumping this for a Bally/stern project. Would be willing to trade my Elektra plus or minus cash. Let me know what you have!

#291 8 years ago

Anybody bringing some bingo pins?

#292 8 years ago

SWE1 still avail.

#293 8 years ago

Williams Earthshaker. $SOLD and might be able to deliver to TPF. Plus $100 for delivery to TPF if I can pull it off and deposit is made prior to driving down.

Link to ad on local Facebook group here:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/KCPinball/permalink/489638034560335/

THIS GAME IS SOLD.

#294 8 years ago
    Quoted from metahugh:

I've got a few items for sale I can bring with me to TPF.
    1. CPR TOTAN Gold playfield - $965
    2. Cointaker mirror blades for Stern Machine (New, never used) - $65
    3. Various plastic coin boxes $5 each
    4. System 11 transformer from Earthshaker. Needs new connector for the yellow wires (I believe these are for the GI) - $45
    5. Set of legs for a 1976 Volley - Cleaned in EvapoRust - $20 - SOLD
    6. (Qty: 2) Set of legs for a Williams/Bally WPC machine - Cleaned - $50
    I can post pictures if there is any interest.

Uploaded pictures of the CPR TOTAN field:

http://www.richmondpinball.com/gallery/CPR-TOTAN-Gold-Playfield?page=1

#295 8 years ago

If all goes as planned the reprint of Pinball Magazine No. 1 (with corrected grammar and some additional photos) should be printed and delivered in time to ship some copies to TPF

#296 8 years ago
    Quoted from unigroove:

If all goes as planned the reprint of Pinball Magazine No. 1 (with corrected grammar and some additional photos) should be printed and delivered in time to ship some copies to TPF

Pinball_Magazine_No_1_reprint_2016_cover_(resized).jpg

Save 1 for me. Can pick it up at TPF

#297 8 years ago
    Quoted from unigroove:

MAN! I want that, Im a buyer for sure! at TPF if available... I'll be there

#298 8 years ago
    Quoted from unigroove:

I've said this before, but in case you didn't add me to a list: I'll take a copy of all of the first three issues.

#299 8 years ago

I also want copies of all three issues.

#300 8 years ago

I will be bringing The Addams Family. Great-playing pin--only mod is LEDs. No magnet burn. Player's condition. Minor planking on playfield. Thing has some wear on the knuckle of index finger, but works flawlessly. Some wear on the cabinet and it could use a new coin door (I tried removing some decals on the coin door, but didn't do a very good job). Has topper. Price is $5,000.

Also bringing a Gottlieb Strikes n Spares. Cabinet has some wear but game works perfectly. Price is $1,000.

Can't wait for TPF!!!

There are 607 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 13.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2016-texas-pinball-festival-maybe-for-sale-thread/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.