(Topic ID: 143705)

2016 Texas Pinball Festival "maybe for sale" thread

By NicoVolta

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    There are 607 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 13.
    #101 8 years ago
    Quoted from Noahs_Arcade:

i thought everything for sale had to remain on the show floor until sunday? i just don't see that happening...

Touche!

#102 8 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Wanted at TPF: Quicksilver or Dragonfist, either with a clear coated playfield and restored cabinet preferred (and would pay a premium price for a premium restored example of either if they are for sale).

My Dragonfist will EVENTUALLY be for sale... I just can't say when. It will get some airbrush touch ups, clear, and hopefully a recreated backglass by the time I'm done with it. If time permits, it will be at The Houston show in November.

I know of one fully restored and cleared example of each, but neither is for sale.

#103 8 years ago

I am looking to pick up a Funhouse at TPF. I would need to line something up prior to going since I need to rent a vehicle.

#104 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'm thinking of selling my dignity--or what's left of it--at TPF. PM me if interested.

The convention never smells like a place where people care about dignity.

#105 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'm thinking of selling my dignity--or what's left of it--at TPF. PM me if interested.

PM Sent.
    I've always wanted to have that in my collection

#106 8 years ago

Want to Sell/Trade: Judge Dredd w/ Topper: All LED, Deadworld Mod, All Working. Very Nice Condition
    Want to Sell/Trade: Eagle (Arcade)

Interested to Buy/Trade Pinball: Metallica Pro, Fish Tales, Safecracker
    Interested to Buy/Trade Arcade: Ice Cold Beer, Popeye, Donkey Kong, Tempest, Elevator Action, Mappy, Burgertime

#107 8 years ago

i thought everything for sale had to remain on the show floor until sunday? i just don't see that happening...

We hope it does. There is a $60 early removal fee for exhibitor games. This is to cover the cost of the free weekend pass and incentives provided to the exhibitor since the game is no longer there. But we really hope everyone helps support the show by waiting until Sunday afternoon to remove their newly purchased game

#108 8 years ago

This will be my 5th year. Very few games leave early. Sunday is a real show day. Booths are open and games are running. They usually have to announce several times for power down so the announcer can be heard at the raffle when the show ends.

There are, of course, exceptions each year. Rather than focus on the few that go, I'll say that the overwhelming majority are there the entire show.

#109 8 years ago
    Quoted from laanguiano:

Want to Sell/Trade: Judge Dredd w/ Topper: All LED, Deadworld Mod, All Working. Very Nice Condition
    Want to Sell/Trade: Eagle (Arcade)
    Interested to Buy/Trade Pinball: Metallica Pro, Fish Tales, Safecracker
    Interested to Buy/Trade Arcade: Ice Cold Beer, Popeye, Donkey Kong, Tempest, Elevator Action, Mappy, Burgertime

Star Trek Pro?

#110 8 years ago

TAF should make an appearance.

#111 8 years ago

anyone selling a Stern galaxy?

#112 8 years ago

Will have a Roadshow for sale, 3k. Not sure if I'm bringing it to the show, but if not I'm close by.

#113 8 years ago

Im looking to add one of these to my collection

Stern Galaxy
    Firepower II
    Spy hunter
    Paragon - scratch
    Vector
    Tx sector
    Comet - scratch
    Frontier

If anyone has one of these, even if they are projects, I'd be happy to talk

#114 8 years ago

Looking for Jeutel parts or complete to mostly complete machine. Driving down on Thursday. Not planning on selling anything at this time.

#115 8 years ago

WANTED:
    Bobby Orr Power Play (BOPP) Backglass

#116 8 years ago
    Quoted from creyes82:

My Dragonfist will EVENTUALLY be for sale... I just can't say when. It will get some airbrush touch ups, clear, and hopefully a recreated backglass by the time I'm done with it. If time permits, it will be at The Houston show in November.
    I know of one fully restored and cleared example of each, but neither is for sale.

You da man! Can't wait to see what you do with it on the restore.

#117 8 years ago

I 'maybe' have tx sector that could 'maybe' come to TPF as I have a friend that 'may' be driving down and 'may' have transport.

I would be looking for trade and my wishlist on pinside is up to date.

#118 8 years ago
    Quoted from spidey:

Will have a Roadshow for sale, 3k. Not sure if I'm bringing it to the show, but if not I'm close by.

Can you send me pics and or describe it?

#119 8 years ago

Wow, where are the EM pins for sale?
    I am bringing a recently refurbed Williams Full House for sale for $700.
    Nice clean pin. bg 9, pf 8, cab 8.

#120 8 years ago
    Quoted from Dr_of_Style:

Wow, where are the EM pins for sale?

Maybe bringing an EM Fireball for sale.

#121 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I 'maybe' have tx sector that could 'maybe' come to TPF as I have a friend that 'may' be driving down and 'may' have transport.
    I would be looking for trade and my wishlist on pinside is up to date.

Hopefully I can "maybe find an extra" to trade you, no good prospects at the moment... As all of the games in my collection are keepers at the moment

#122 8 years ago
    Quoted from Chosen_S:

Hopefully I can "maybe find an extra" to trade you, no good prospects at the moment... As all of the games in my collection are keepers at the moment

you definately have some things in your collection that would influence me to bring down the Tx...

SoF, Rad, ES, SStation are all on my wishlist. Not sure the value would match up but that is what cash if for

#123 8 years ago
    Quoted from metahugh:

I am looking to pick up a Funhouse at TPF. I would need to line something up prior to going since I need to rent a vehicle.

Got my transport arranged so now all that's left is to find a Funhouse.

#124 8 years ago

Finally decided... will have this WH20 for sale. Won 2013 Best 90s Pinball and 2015 Runner-up Best 90s at TPF.

WH20_(resized).JPGWH20_(resized).JPG

#126 8 years ago
    Quoted from PinCrush:

2016 Runner-up Best 90s at TPF.

at 2016 TPF that hasn't happened yet?

#127 8 years ago

2015...I seem to recall the game it got runner-up to...

I kid, I kid

Would love to own this WH2O for sure.

#128 8 years ago
    Quoted from Gov:

2015...I seem to recall the game it got runner-up to...
    I kid, I kid
    Would love to own this WH2O for sure.

Yes, 2015. Sorry I typo'd the year.

And yes it did get runner-up to a stunning Batman (if I remember correctly). Was that yours?

#129 8 years ago

It belonged to my father, but I helped with the restoration on it. Have you decided on a price for that WH2O yet?

#130 8 years ago
    Quoted from Gov:

It belonged to my father, but I helped with the restoration on it.

He still has that fabulous BF ?

#131 8 years ago

I have a Virtual pin that is complete except for the glass with over 200 games on it. It is a widebody cab with a computer far better than anything Virtual pin sells. I can give you pics if interested and I can deliver it to the show. $4500

#132 8 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

I have a Virtual pin that is complete except for the glass with over 200 games on it. It is a widebody cab with a computer far better than anything Virtual pin sells. I can give you pics if interested and I can deliver it to the show. $4500

What? You wanted that built so badly and you're ready to give it up?

#133 8 years ago

"What? You wanted that built so badly and you're ready to give it up?"

I know and I feel bad because the guy that built it pretty much did it for nothing and did an awesome job and is a super nice guy but I don't care for it and I rarely play it. It is nothing like a real pin and I don't care for most of the games on it. I also want TBL and the money has got to come from somewhere. At this moment in my life I have to much outgo and not enough income to finance a $10000 machine. I sold my WOZ to go toward TBL as well.

Is this you Chris? I don't know who you are on pinside.

#134 8 years ago
    Quoted from PinballManiac40:

He still has that fabulous BF ?

Actually, no he sold it to another collector a couple of months ago. He need a spot for his newly restored Taxi we just finished and are bringing to the show

#135 8 years ago
    Quoted from Gov:

Actually, no he sold it to another collector a couple of months ago. He need a spot for his newly restored Taxi we just finished and are bringing to the show

I saw that Taxi thread..it looks brand spankin' new. Great job on it. Can't wait to see how it plays.

#136 8 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Is this you Chris? I don't know who you are on pinside.

No sir. Brian But yes, Chris is on Pinside.

#137 8 years ago
    Quoted from PinballManiac40:

No sir. Brian But yes, Chris is on Pinside.

I tried to see who it was but I either looked in the wrong places or you don't have your name on your profile.

#138 8 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

I tried to see who it was but I either looked in the wrong places or you don't have your name on your profile.

Your name is not in your profile either.
    My high score initials BTF and my gameroom pictures should have even helped out since you were at my house less than 2 months ago for my party.

#139 8 years ago

Looking to buy a Bram Stoker's Dracula at the festival. Has to be in great condition.

PS: Already bought a coffin mod for it... Got clearance from my wife for the pin, just waiting for the show!

#140 8 years ago

I believe someone with Bat City Pinball (Austin's club) has a real nice BSD. Not sure if he would want to sell it but if you have facebook you should post there. I think it's Garret's but I could be wrong.

#141 8 years ago

Looking for a ice cold beer if anybody is bringing one or know where one is at.

#142 8 years ago
    Quoted from Zukboy2002:

Looking for a ice cold beer if anybody is bringing one or know where one is at.

I'll have several cases at the show strategically cooling under multiple vendors' booth tables

#143 8 years ago

Starred this thread....

#144 8 years ago
    Quoted from labnip:

I'll have several cases at the show strategically cooling under multiple vendors' booth tables

I knew someone was going to bring that up lol

#145 8 years ago
    Quoted from labnip:

Where am I meeting you, again?

#146 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Where am I meeting you, again?

AA booth

#147 8 years ago

I'm running the Assholes Anonymous booth, so it should be easy to find me.

#148 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

TPF Beer Tip #2:
    Store crappy beer in the vendor booths so they don't drink all your booze.

TPF Beer Tip #3:
    Keep you great beer cold in your room. Fill your capped mug with a cold beer from your room & take 1 extra beer with you down to the floor.

TPF Beer Tip #4:
    Finish your mug of beer on the long elevator ride and longer walk to the show floor & pour in the 2nd beer as you walk in (trash cans by doors).

TPF Beer Tip #5:
    Play lots of pins & vids, and while still buzzed refill from your vendor booth stash of cheap crap beer that no one else would touch.

TPF Beer Tip #6:
    Don't run out of beer before big smoke starts.

#149 8 years ago
    Quoted from labnip:

TPF Beer Tip #2:
    Store crappy beer in the vendor booths so they don't drink all your booze.
    TPF Beer Tip #3:
    Keep you great beer cold in your room. Fill your capped mug with a cold beer from your room & take 1 extra beer with you down to the floor.
    TPF Beer Tip #4:
    Finish your mug of beer on the long elevator ride and longer walk to the show floor & pour in the 2nd beer as you walk in (trash cans by doors).
    TPF Beer Tip #5:
    Play lots of pins & vids, and while still buzzed refill from your vendor booth stash of cheap crap beer that no one else would touch.
    TPF Beer Tip #6:
    Don't run out of beer before big smoke starts.

TPF Beer Tip #7: Get a room at the Homewood Suites a half mile away so you can scarf down a six-pack on your half-mile walk through the park to the Embassy Suites.

#150 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

I figured that booth would be huge, hard to miss - but looking for it, it turns out folks wanted to stay anonymous.

There are 607 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 13.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2016-texas-pinball-festival-maybe-for-sale-thread/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.