(Topic ID: 154724)

2016 Rocky Mtn Pinball Showdown June 10-12 - Ghostbusters PREMIUM World Premiere

By dnikolich

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 289 posts
  • 55 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Gexchange
  • Topic is favorited by 23 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 26 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2016-06-10_22.00.47_(resized).jpg
    2016-06-11_14.30.47_(resized).jpg
    2016-06-12_10.01.30_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    FULLTh_005_(resized).JPG
    20160610_111634_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    20160609_191906_(resized).jpg
    20160608_203615_(resized).jpg
    GB_Premium_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpeg
    Andrew_Heighway_RMPS_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    Jim_Schelberg_(resized).png
    th_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vintageclub.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#116 3 years ago
    Quoted from dnikolich:

New tournament formats have been confirmed. The new main tournament will be a limited format with PAPA-Style finals. The finals will also take place on Saturday night. We will have all the tournament information up soon on the website. The Solid State and EM tournaments will also be limited formats with PAPA-Style finals. We will also be adding several new casual tournaments at the show. If you like tournaments, you are going to love all the new things we are doing this year.

Do you know the final tournamant and seminar times? My son and I love going to the seminars, but last year's kids tournament was overlapping with Don and Jeff and we had to show up late to their seminar. I suppose its inevitable as the show gets bigger, but one can hope. Any idea?

#132 3 years ago

Will we see a return of the "lights out" on Saturday night? I don't think it happened last year, but definitely in 2014. That was a blast.

2 weeks later
    #167 3 years ago

Cosmic Gunfight is easily the greatest interstellar cowboy game of 1982. If it made another appearance at the show I'd probably play it for an hour.

#175 3 years ago
    Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Is a fun game and have enjoyed playing it in the past.

It was at the show 2 years ago when I played it. I think it was Dan's but I'm not certain. It was b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l, but I'm very partial to early 80s Williams games.

#194 3 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

EATPM ready to go. Wish I could bring more.

The show page has you down for Bride of PinBot. Is she still coming down? I lugged 2 games out of our basement and cardboard/polywrapped them to death. What a pain!

#196 3 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

Can't bring it now. Long story, but she'll be top priority for next year.

Sorry to hear that. We've been going the last 4 years and I can't recall a Bride yet. Played one up in Lemmon, SD years ago at a restaurant and never again. Was looking forward to it.

#256 3 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

Wow, what a great weekend! I had a great time from the moment I got there until I sleepily boarded my plane to fly back home. I was able to win two tournaments and had a couple of second place finishes. I reconnected with good friends from the hobby and met a lot of new people. HUGE thanks to JJ and the McCarthy family for being ht backbone of the games at show. Between Game Exchange and the McCarthys, we had 60+ games on the floor. Amazing.
    I'll create a blog post on the podcast site for my show highs and lows, but here's a few games I particularly enjoyed: Ryan Grant's customized Black Knight, GB premium, Af-Tor, Rob Zombie, GoT, Viking, Baseball, Barracora, TWD, and GNR.

I voted for Guns N Roses for best DMD/modern game, my son agreed as well. It was gorgeous.

#258 3 years ago
    Quoted from InfiniteLives:

how did the voting work? I did not cast a vote for anything. is there a list of winners anywhere?

Martin posted the winners on PinballNews.com last year, so I can assume he'll do the same this year. It usually takes a week after each show before he has ALL the info posted.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 259.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    Lighting - Led
    Comet Pinball
    $ 13.00
    $ 999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 299.00
    $ 24.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 35.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 6,995.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 189.99
    $ 95.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 9.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 9,000.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 42.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 49.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 26.95
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vintageclub.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside