(Topic ID: 154724)

2016 Rocky Mtn Pinball Showdown June 10-12 - Ghostbusters PREMIUM World Premiere

By dnikolich

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 289 posts
  • 55 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Gexchange
  • Topic is favorited by 23 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 26 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2016-06-10_22.00.47_(resized).jpg
    2016-06-11_14.30.47_(resized).jpg
    2016-06-12_10.01.30_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    FULLTh_005_(resized).JPG
    20160610_111634_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    20160609_191906_(resized).jpg
    20160608_203615_(resized).jpg
    GB_Premium_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpeg
    Andrew_Heighway_RMPS_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    Jim_Schelberg_(resized).png
    th_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vacfink.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 3 years ago

Count me in! I already have my tickets and room!

1 month later
    #93 3 years ago

It seems like most sales and trades happen long before the show, at least that's what I saw in CA at Pin-A-Go-Go, most of what sold at the show wasn't advertised or posted in the forums. I'm surprised not so see similar post and trades in this thread. This is my first time for this show, but always envious of scenes from other shows that have a robust seller's area outside of the show floor.

I'll caveat that I'm also less interested in complete or playable games. My market is junk or project games and if there are show costs to sell a game that's not on the floor, unlikely we'll see a van load of old arcade and collector thinning out projects. I'm not looking for a specific pin, but something I can fix and restore, and not that picky but would like to browse a selection. From the sound of it, that won't be the case at this show.

#96 3 years ago

If anyone is looking to unload a project pin I may be interested. I'm driving up from southern Colorado, no need to bring it to the event if your local or in between. I'm mostly interested in a Early SS or modern pin that needs work, most likely for a re-theme or as parts for custom scratch build. I maybe also interested in just a complete cab from a standard DMD game.

Send me a PM with details.

Also interested in meeting other people interested in making a game from scratch or with experience to share about building a custom game. I'm an artist and maker, but not a programmer or engineer, or game designer, anyone in the region interested in working on a project and want to meet up to just talk shop or even partner on a build, I'm very interested in meeting while at the show. I live in SoCo but may be moving north, finding a 'team' to work on a project might be reason enough. I have fairly fleshed out themes for the movie Fifth Element and another for Blizzard/Activision's video game series Diablo, if there's interest I'll bring work books and details to the show to share.

Thanks.

#98 3 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

Might be worth posting this in the CO FS/FT thread as well to maximize your chances of finding a deal/fellow game-maker.

Good suggestion - thanks.

2 weeks later
    #145 3 years ago
    Quoted from yuriijos:

Bumping this to see if anyone can help. Thanks.

PM user ramegoom he has a posting in the Colorado FS thread about taking a 20ft box truck to Chicago in early June.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/20#post-2709086

#147 3 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

Sadly looks like he's running empty in the wrong direction!

Yikes missed that entirely. thanks

2 weeks later
    #177 3 years ago
    Quoted from jalpert:

That BS ad is back. Everyone start flagging....

Presuming you mean the craigslist troll claiming the show is cancelled. Appears to be gone already, flagged it about 20min ago when I saw it.

1 week later
    #283 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

I'm trying to manage the 32 games

Really appreciate the effort I would imagine a very different show without those games. Thanks also for the pinside meetup.

I really enjoyed the show. It was well organized a nice group of machines and really enjoyed the speaker line up. Thanks to everyone who brought machines and helped support the show.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 75.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 49.00
    $ 75.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinWorlds
    $ 10.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 369.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 12.00
    Playfield - Other
    Slap Save Creations
    $ 66.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lee's Parts
    $ 279.95
    $ 6,995.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 65.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Texas Pinball
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 27.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 99.95
    Cabinet Parts
    Merf's Pins
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    £ 99.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinballToys
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 36.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 175.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 49.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 69.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinbotz

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vacfink.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside