(Topic ID: 154724)

2016 Rocky Mtn Pinball Showdown June 10-12 - Ghostbusters PREMIUM World Premiere

By dnikolich

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 289 posts
  • 55 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Gexchange
  • Topic is favorited by 20 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2016-06-10_22.00.47_(resized).jpg
    2016-06-11_14.30.47_(resized).jpg
    2016-06-12_10.01.30_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    FULLTh_005_(resized).JPG
    20160610_111634_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    20160609_191906_(resized).jpg
    20160608_203615_(resized).jpg
    GB_Premium_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpeg
    Andrew_Heighway_RMPS_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    Jim_Schelberg_(resized).png
    th_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tdunbar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#46 8 years ago

I'll be there bringing a Mystery Castle and a Cirqus Voltaire with a color dmd.

2 weeks later
    #95 7 years ago

I asked Dan from RMPS about selling my Mystery Castle which I am bringing to the show and this is what he said

" New this year, people that bring games are able to sell their first game at no cost and it is $35 for each additional game for sale. The game is also required to stay until 5:00 pm on Sunday. If the game sells and leaves early, there is a $75 game removal fee.​ "

So maybe Dan can confirm what he emailed me about selling games there.

1 week later
    #121 7 years ago
    Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Anyone here planning on selling pins at the show?

I'm bringing and offering for sale my Mystery Castle which has spare boards and is on the market here if anyone wants to see the nice pictures.

#137 7 years ago

So I would like to know if there is going to be a swap meet somewhere where people can sell items without having to buy a vendor booth? I have few parts to sell but not enough that I would want to buy a booth.

#141 7 years ago

Dan says

th_(resized).jpgth_(resized).jpg

1 week later
    #156 7 years ago

So maybe I need to email Dan to answer this but will there be a way for individuals to sell pinball items at the show without having to buy a vendor booth, like a outside flea market or some area for a few hours to sell some of our used items like I have a original Medieval Madness remake translight poster that I don't use after replacing mine with a 3d one from PPS?

1 week later
    #192 7 years ago

Mystery Castle and Cirqus Voltaire with ColorDMD prototype packed and ready for trucking from New Mexico to Colorado tomorrow.

#266 7 years ago
    Quoted from InfiniteLives:

how did the voting work? I did not cast a vote for anything. is there a list of winners anywhere?

Gun and Roses won big with three or 4 ribbons and rightly so but I got the First place Blue Ribbon for Best Of Modern Pinball with my Cirqus Voltaire with the prototype Color DMD at this years show.

#268 7 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

It was good meeting you, Tim. Thanks for bringing both of the games you brought.

Nice meeting you too and for everyone that voted for CV. I have had pins for several years and have never gone to a show but it was worth the time and effort seeing everyone playing my CV. I thought there would have been more classic 90's Bally pins that were not there like, TOM, AFM, TZ, MB, SS and not two Mystery Castles.

#273 7 years ago
    Quoted from canoncitypb:

The color DMD games were great. An incredible improvement.

That color LED Color DMD used in CV was much brighter than an LCD and popped and looked more traditional with dots and no blending will be available since it is a LED. The said they are to release it later this month but would not give me pricing. CV was a diehard and never went down but it had an issue with balls getting stuck under a broken plastic which I sort of fixed by bending it up out of the way.

#274 7 years ago
    Quoted from ryanwanger:

I wonder if that was coincidence, or just that people think they're doing a better service to the community by bringing more rare games? All of those 90's pins you mentioned are available to play in several public locations along the front range.

I think a coincidence since it was a smaller show then some back east.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tdunbar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2016-rocky-mtn-pinball-showdown-june-10-12?tu=tdunbar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.