(Topic ID: 154724)

2016 Rocky Mtn Pinball Showdown June 10-12 - Ghostbusters PREMIUM World Premiere

By dnikolich

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 289 posts
  • 55 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Gexchange
  • Topic is favorited by 23 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 26 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2016-06-10_22.00.47_(resized).jpg
    2016-06-11_14.30.47_(resized).jpg
    2016-06-12_10.01.30_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    FULLTh_005_(resized).JPG
    20160610_111634_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    20160609_191906_(resized).jpg
    20160608_203615_(resized).jpg
    GB_Premium_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpeg
    Andrew_Heighway_RMPS_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    Jim_Schelberg_(resized).png
    th_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nevus.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 3 years ago

I'm making my first trip to this show. Who knew there was a direct flight from Shreveport LA to Denver? Looking forward to it!

#13 3 years ago

Huh?

image_(resized).jpeg

1 month later
    #62 3 years ago

Flight and hotel booked! See you all there. I'm bringing one of my sons also and he's way better than me at pinball.

2 weeks later
    #88 3 years ago

I will second that TPF is very generous with its exhibitor perks. I'm out of state and flying to the RMPS, so I can't bring a game. I do appreciate all of you that are going to bring one so visitors like me can enjoy them.

4 weeks later
    #162 3 years ago

Two things

1. That link doesn't work on my iPad. ( http://www.pinballshowdown.com/ )
    2. I am already registered. Do I have to buy additional tickets to hear the speakers?

#172 3 years ago
    Quoted from dnikolich:

The world premiere of Ghostbusters PREMIUM pinball machine will be at the Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown, June 10-12.
    Be the first to play this awesome new game and meet the designer John Trudeau. Brought to you in collaboration with Game Exchange of Colorado and Stern Pinball. It will also be streaming from the show at http://www.twitch.tv/gexchange.
    Buy your tickets NOW at http://www.pinballshowdown.com

Woot!

#182 3 years ago

Good thing I don't go to craigslist to see if events I am attending are cancelled.

#197 3 years ago

Landed in Denver yesterday. Spending a few day with my brother in Boulder and will arrive to the hotel on Friday!

Woot!

#208 3 years ago

Got here yesterday and having a great time. There is a nice selection of games to play. Andrew Heighway, John Trudeau, Billy Mitchell and Walter day to name a few that I met and visited with yesterday. I've played GB premium with minimal waiting. It's my first RMPS, but I think it's a good show so far. I've traveled from out of town by plane and don't need part vendors etc this time.

#210 3 years ago

I did see some stool yesterday at the front. I will mention it to the show today when I go down at 10:00.

I got a small stool for my son a few years ago at wal mart. We have made it fun by putting stickers on it and getting designers and such to sign it for him. He's really enjoyed it.

This was yesterday.

image_(resized).jpeg

#212 3 years ago

Andrew Heighway showed some promo footage of Alien playing. It looks super sweet! I'm getting excited about this one.

#214 3 years ago

Naaa. He couldn't have been nicer. He carries around a bunch of sharpies and will stop for as long as it takes for pictures, autographs or whatever. I'm glad I got the picture.

I'm going to challenge him in Donky Kong today! Hell, I once scored 55k on mine.

#219 3 years ago

It's brutal, but fun. I like the ecto goggles. The best compliment I can give the slings after only a few games is that I don't notice them. Hopefully I have many more games this weekend!

The subway is cool. The ramp is massive. It's like shooting up a roller coaster.

#231 3 years ago

You won't regret it.

#254 3 years ago

It was my first RMPS. I didn't have a frame of reference on the vendors. I thought the amount of vendors seemed about right for the size of the show and made it a point to buy some stuff from them. I definitely want them to return.

I love the Spooky work shirt. I picked one up from DD and added a This Flippin Podcast patch from Tilt Hammer to put on it. Im hoping other shows do patches so I can add to the shirt.

#264 3 years ago

I would like to have hours beyond 10pm on Friday. Same reason, I was staying at the hotel. 10pm seemed early. Saturday was open until 12AM for general admission. That was great! Sunday I had to fly home so I only had a little time. That was on me. Overall, the show was very nice.

#281 3 years ago

JJ your presence and all of your games was much appreciated. I missed the meet and greet cause my son needed some down time, but thanks for getting him a badge anyway.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 269.99
    Apparel - Unisex
    ArcadeMade
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 10.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Docquest Pinball Mods
    $ 36.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Great American Pinball
    $ 299.00
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 107.95
    Lighting - Other
    Hookedonpinball.com
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 10.95
    $ 115.00
    Boards
    AMCO
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 10.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Bright Lights Pinball
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nevus.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside