(Topic ID: 154724)

2016 Rocky Mtn Pinball Showdown June 10-12 - Ghostbusters PREMIUM World Premiere

By dnikolich

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 289 posts
  • 55 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Gexchange
  • Topic is favorited by 23 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 26 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2016-06-10_22.00.47_(resized).jpg
    2016-06-11_14.30.47_(resized).jpg
    2016-06-12_10.01.30_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    FULLTh_005_(resized).JPG
    20160610_111634_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    20160609_191906_(resized).jpg
    20160608_203615_(resized).jpg
    GB_Premium_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpeg
    Andrew_Heighway_RMPS_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    Jim_Schelberg_(resized).png
    th_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jar155.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 3 years ago

It's the best weekend of the year.

Don and I are brainstorming for our live show. We're hoping to make it a little bigger and better this year. Last year we had great attendance, and we hope to repeat that.

I wish I could drive out and bring a game, but I'll need to fly. For those that haven't been to Pinball Showdown, you really should check it out. The condition of the games on the floor are excellent, the people are extremely nice, there's a strong local pinball scene, and the venue is really comfortable and nice.

1 week later
    #31 3 years ago
    Quoted from Tmezel:

I'm still coming if JJ comes.

I'm still planning on dropping by your booth and hassling you every hour or so.

3 weeks later
    #44 3 years ago

Seeing some bingos at the show would be really cool!

#52 3 years ago

JJ at Game Exchange is great. I bought my AC/DC Premium through him and my Ghostbusters LE as well. He's always the first guy I call when I want to price a new game.

2 weeks later
    #94 3 years ago

I'm flying in, but I'm seeing if I can get a game or two on a friend's trailer. I'll do what I can to support the show from that standpoint.

#108 3 years ago

Awesome, I can't wait to play in the tournaments. I usually only play in the main tournament, but I'll get involved in the others this year too.

#119 3 years ago

I registered the tournament. I'm hoping to find time to qualify and compete around putting on our live show. It's never been a problem in the past, so I'm guessing I can make it work again this year. I'm looking forward to it!

By the way, if anybody is coming to see me and Don, feel free to toss out suggestions for things that would be fun to do at a live show. We're planning now and want things to be fairly interactive.

3 weeks later
    #184 3 years ago

Lots of stuff going on this year!

We're on at 4:00 on Saturday. We've got prizes and some fun stuff planned. It's going to be great.

#193 3 years ago

EATPM ready to go. Wish I could bring more.

20160608_203615_(resized).jpg

#195 3 years ago
    Quoted from vintageclub:

The show page has you down for Bride of PinBot. Is she still coming down? I lugged 2 games out of our basement and cardboard/polywrapped them to death. What a pain!

Can't bring it now. Long story, but she'll be top priority for next year.

#232 3 years ago

Guys, that Elvira on the back row next to Rollergames is mine. I didn't plan on selling, but am open to it now. Comes with an extra plastic set and a topper.

#250 3 years ago

Wow, what a great weekend! I had a great time from the moment I got there until I sleepily boarded my plane to fly back home. I was able to win two tournaments and had a couple of second place finishes. I reconnected with good friends from the hobby and met a lot of new people. HUGE thanks to JJ and the McCarthy family for being ht backbone of the games at show. Between Game Exchange and the McCarthys, we had 60+ games on the floor. Amazing.

I'll create a blog post on the podcast site for my show highs and lows, but here's a few games I particularly enjoyed: Ryan Grant's customized Black Knight, GB premium, Af-Tor, Rob Zombie, GoT, Viking, Baseball, Barracora, TWD, and GNR.

#267 3 years ago
    Quoted from tdunbar:

Gun and Roses won big with three or 4 ribbons and rightly so but I got the First place Blue Ribbon for Best Of Modern Pinball with my Cirqus Voltaire with the prototype Color DMD at this years show.

It was good meeting you, Tim. Thanks for bringing both of the games you brought.

#288 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

Stop by some time, I would be more then happy to give you a tour of our place so you can see.

I'm still not allowed anywhere near the place though, right?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 194.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 219.00
    $ 7,399.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 126.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 35.00
    $ 49.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 159.00
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 119.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 78.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 115.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Merf's Pins
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Medisinyl Mods
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 149.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jar155.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside