Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 41 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by badbilly27
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1447 (resized).JPG
    raf,750x1000,075,t,101010_01c5ca27c6_u2 (resized).jpg
    pinsiderschoiceaward (resized).png
    20170102_105654 (resized).jpg
    Pinhead's Choice Awards 2016 2 (resized).jpg
    Pinhead's Choice Awards 2016 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider miracleman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#33 7 years ago
    Quoted from VacFink:

I like the idea of looking a these categories. However, I would have like to see something celebrating the community and what the community does. This seems very much geared to celebrating the current industry. That really only represents a small portion of all pinball and users on Pinside.
    I could see this as a range of categories, but would really like a 'Pinside Award' to be about 'Pinside' with categories and nominations that focus on threads, users, specific contributions, growth, homebrew, etc.
    Maybe we can poll and establish some community categories and put them all into a single award spectacular so we don't end up with an Emmy's vs golden globes situation.

That's all WAY too much. I like the simplicity of it with a few more as suggested in one of the early replies.
    I think if it gets to nominating 50 pinsiders for this and that you're gonna create some bruised egos.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider miracleman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2016-pinheads-choice-awards?tu=miracleman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.